Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Have a CB Blusang that I can't get rid of. No one seems to want it and I don't need it, but hate to just dump it. Took it out of the trade threads in order to use it as an offer, but got declined.

I'll take it. Not that one should say that here, but I will smile.gif

Had that problem the other day. Misclicked a Blusang, tried to trade it, asked for 2 gen PB black eggs, easy enough, right? NO offers after TWO days. So I chucked it into the AP, figured it would make someone's day, lol.

Ugh, I'm sorry about that! Neglecteds require so much time, effort, and luck- FRUSTRATING!

Here's a hug. Or a sympathetic yell of rage. Whichever would help more. Or both?

Thanks. smile.gif I think a hug might be best. *shakes fist at Neglecteds in general*

You mean, Deep Sea x Skywing?

EDIT: Check your pm!!! biggrin.gif

Oops - me too laugh.gif

I, somehow, always inexplicably timed and always against my will, end up in a car within the hour my Neglected experiment is going to die. And I always end up going through a spot of bad signal on my phone in the critical seconds of the experiment, typically immediately after its unfogging and only a minute before its death.

I'd put an angry face, but this forum doesn't have one to express just how frustrated I am with the amount of time I waste on experiments just for them to inevitably fail. I think I'm far better off just trading for the dumb dragons, because I'm sure not getting them any other way.

If you made it this far, thanks for hearing out my rant. Sometimes a good rant is all you need to forget about a problem. I will undoubtedly continue trying and failing Neglected experiments in the future, despite my assertions otherwise. tongue.gif

All the feels. Especially, for me, when it's a self-bred or has some other significance. I might think I'll have no problem being around in six days from breeding, but then people Plan Things at me and I find out that I can't run the experiment after having the egg block a slot for the better part of a week. So, yeah. *hugs*

The only time I tried an experiment, my boss scheduled an office meeting around the time of death ... so I unfogged them and let them hatch normally.

I just remembered to start a new Lunar Herald checker while the color is still gold. Two no-eggs, two non-Lunar eggs. Bah!

At least there wasn't a refusal?

I just remembered to start a new Lunar Herald checker while the color is still gold. Two no-eggs, two non-Lunar eggs. Bah!

At least there wasn't a refusal?

Quick - I am about to go to bed, but which do you want ?

Oh, it's not that important. I have plenty of things to breed until next month, and I was using my own names for it. Thank you though! smile.gif

If anyone else is seeking ideas, it's a female Gold Lunar x alternating blue and green Gemshard males. It made me think of colored gemstones in a gold setting. *shrug* Because Lunars x specific colors of Gemshards isn't going to be annoying at all...

Edited by Gryphonic

The names I wanted for my dragons were taken. Oh, the humanity!

Spell them funny or use spaces (I have just had to spell Quetzalcoatl weirdly because I WANTED it !)

Oh, it's not that important. I have plenty of things to breed until next month, and I was using my own names for it. Thank you though! smile.gif

If anyone else is seeking ideas, it's a female Gold Lunar x alternating blue and green Gemshard males. It made me think of colored gemstones in a gold setting. *shrug* Because Lunars x specific colors of Gemshards isn't going to be annoying at all...

You are a brave, brave person! xd.png

Whoa, that's an intimidating combo!

I wish you the best of luck! It does sound beautiful.

Can't help but be egg locked constantly. So many lineages, so little time. So little egg space. dry.gif

I've been trying to breed a 2g Golden Wyvern from Winter Magi for someone, I have tried 6 times(3 times from each pair) and no egg yet!

- Thank you fuzzbucket! You made my day biggrin.gif

Edited by AppleMango

Absolutely nothing interesting in dropping in the biomes right now, or at least I'm missing them all.

The purple Dino is the last one I need so of course I can't get my hands on one.

And now I missed a Copper in the Forest. I give up.

Edited by prismatika

I hate it when I have a brain/hand disconnect and click on some random egg in the biomes. :s

I, somehow, always inexplicably timed and always against my will, end up in a car within the hour my Neglected experiment is going to die. And I always end up going through a spot of bad signal on my phone in the critical seconds of the experiment, typically immediately after its unfogging and only a minute before its death.

I'd put an angry face, but this forum doesn't have one to express just how frustrated I am with the amount of time I waste on experiments just for them to inevitably fail. I think I'm far better off just trading for the dumb dragons, because I'm sure not getting them any other way.

If you made it this far, thanks for hearing out my rant. Sometimes a good rant is all you need to forget about a problem. I will undoubtedly continue trying and failing Neglected experiments in the future, despite my assertions otherwise. tongue.gif

If you need a hand, poke me via PM.

I hate it when I have a brain/hand disconnect and click on some random egg in the biomes.  :s

I feel you. Fully half the eggs I grabbed for ND fodder today were not the breeds I thought they were. Pretty sure the part of my brain that recognizes egg descriptions is shut down. I'll still run them, but bleh. This has every indication of being one of those days.

Edited by AGYK

I feel you. Fully half the eggs I grabbed for ND fodder today were not the breeds I thought they were. Pretty sure the part of my brain that recognizes egg descriptions is shut down. I'll still run them, but bleh. This has every indication of being one of those days.

At least you were actually trying to catch things - all I wanted to do was switch biomes! When I klutz, I klutz in style! rolleyes.gifxd.png

I haven't been able to catch a Thalassa xeno. It's the only one I need to complete my collection tongue.gif