Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

... I need to grab CB bronze lunar heralds, but I also need to breed 2g bronze lunar heralds. Not enough eggslots! [/whiny]

^ I have similar woes tongue.gif

Torn between code hunting and breeding for a new lineage sad.gif Not enough space to do both

... I need to grab CB bronze lunar heralds, but I also need to breed 2g bronze lunar heralds. Not enough eggslots! [/whiny]

Heh, I was so worried about eggslots that I forgot about other bad luck scenarios. I won't have bred bronze lh eggs this time around because 1) half of them are on cooldown and 2) the others either no-egged or rejected.

Problem solved? Yay?

This is less of a bad luck for me than for several traders, I would guess ...

I offered a very special egg on some trades where the trader simply wanted "interesting offers", and got rejected each time. Sure, it's a Striped River. But its mother is a CB Hellhorse, so I'm wondering if traders don't look at lineages anymore?

I offered a very special egg on some trades where the trader simply wanted "interesting offers", and got rejected each time. Sure, it's a Striped River. But its mother is a CB Hellhorse, so I'm wondering if traders don't look at lineages anymore?

Maybe newer players who don't realize that cb hellhorses are pretty special?

If they read this they probably will be kicking themselves for it. tongue.gif

But I've 'over' offered for commons and blockers with low gen alts and thuweds and had them turned down too, so yeah I think some players either don't look, don't realize, or don't care about lineage.

I wish I could get a hold of something worth that. Something from a CB Hellhorse would be really cool! (I also enjoy Striped Rivers, so there's also that, but a CB Hellhorse mother is neat!)

My stripes are giving me every other color but the one I need.

It depends on the non-stripe parent though, right...?

It depends on the non-stripe parent though, right...?

Unless you're breeding Stripe to Stripe. Then they can give you any color.

Unless you're breeding Stripe to Stripe. Then they can give you any color.

Good luck with that! Stripe x stripe lineages = ARGH!

Good luck with that! Stripe x stripe lineages = ARGH!

I need all the luck I can get with mine, so thanks! I don't know what got into me to try one.

Maybe newer players who don't realize that cb hellhorses are pretty special?

If they read this they probably will be kicking themselves for it. tongue.gif

At least not new according to their join date and post count xd.png

My bad luck: the whole family has the flu now. Seriously ... dry.gif

Remember how we used to not be able to rename dragons?

Thank goodness for that change. I just named and renamed a dragon how many times, due to typos and changing my mind, and then more typos. I would have been so screwed in the old days.

There are few things as disheartening as spending hours on end wading through every Prize dragon on the wiki because you're really that desperately hopeful of finding somebody who can help continue your lineage only to find just a handful of Prize owners who are okay with receiving messages and only one with an open list.

I just want to continue my Silvertin x Verdigris checker.... sad.gif

Decided to randomly check my dragons and found an egg with over 7,000 views. It's just a CB Black, so nothing irreplaceable, but still. C'mon people. View bombing is obnoxious no matter what it is! It's fogged now and will hopefully recover.

First I missed a Gold (but I'm quite happy I saw one) and then immediately after I clicked to other biome from a Magma... Managed to catch a Lunar Herald after all, even though I clicked out of biome on that one too! Should really concentrate a bit more when hunting.

My Mutamore and Thalassa don't seem to like each other lately. I've tried breeding them since Februray 23rd. They didn't produce a child since the week after February 23rd.

I completely forgot about the messy green Stripe hatchie I picked up t'other day, so it grew up before I could freeze it and I had to release it. :/

The first time I have ever seen an Almandine in the cave, and I accidentally clicked the Xenowyrm above it. censorkip.gif

My mouse is kinda broken and sometimes doesn't register clicks at all or does double clicks. So guess which it did when a Silver popped up in the Cave just now? dry.gif

A CB Balloon I had influenced male became female. WHY YOU FAIL INFLUENCE!? mad.gif

I need CB female Gemshards, so of course the one I have gendered male. To make it more frustrating, I can't manage to trade him for a female.

Edited by prismatika

I keep picking up pillow x gold checkers. They're lovely and I've got 3 of them on my scroll right now. I just can't continue the lineage.