Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

SO angry. Been hunting for a good while for a rare, a copper shows, and I miss it? I have fast internet...I mean how? I'm really starting to hate this rare hunting thing. I mean, I get it is possible to catch an egg and that you can't always win, but still, not fun at all.

Edited by andromedae

I bred ALL my Balloon males with Thalassas and got ONLY Thalassas. Why no Balloon eggs!?

Also, I can't catch/find any new eggs for the life of me. Did they just vanish after the first drop? blink.gif

Missed a CB Copper AND Astrapi Xeno (my favorite xeno) because I was egglocked xd.png Pretty sure I abandoned a CB copper once because I didn't think it was rare. Kicking myself for that now

Tis a rare, don't see many of them up for trades. *stubbornly stares at hatchling*

Er. Okay. That doesn't invalidate my suggestion, though. I mean, if you want to give yourself less trading time when you're the one so worried about it, that's fine. o_O

~

Is it considered bad luck if I keep getting distracted and therefore miss the drops? xP

Was hunting new releases in the desert and looked away just as a CB gold popped up. I mean I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway with 40-50 other people in the biome, but still. Congrats to whoever did get it.

Definitely feel you. I saw a CB Silver and a CB Copper... With so many people in Desert... my computer and my weak wrist/arm... no chance... Not for lack of trying, though.

*sigh* I can't even hope to catch some of the new eggs, and no one is willing to trade for them...

Maybe my brother would be willing to trade a few of his >w<

Two pairs of my 2gs refused their mates (1, 2 and 1, 2.)

I should probably stop breeding them immediately after they've grown up..

Was going to offer 4 new release hatchies on a 2nd gen. spriter alt baby but I was locked.

Once I unlocked the trade was already gone sad.gif

Stupid egg :/

Was hunting in the Desert hovering over the middle egg to see if something interesting mixes in with the new flood. A Silver shows up right under my cursor and of course I refresh over it instead of clicking :/

I'm not sure if this will prove to be bad luck yet, but this does not help my anxiety levels...

Received this beauty a while back with full intent to carry out the line. After many failed and occasional disinterest they produce an egg outside of Valentine's Day...

I have no idea who grabbed it, but the person has kept it fogged ever since for 22 hours now...

>__< Please don't harm it!!!! It was asked not to harm!!!!

EDIT: Isuzu, I know!!! I didn't refresh, but my click still wasn't quick enough or my loading was too slow... dry.gif Happened with CB Liver Copper int he same round as well...

Edited by Nyxity

I'm not sure if this will prove to be bad luck yet, but this does not help my anxiety levels...

Received this beauty a while back with full intent to carry out the line. After many failed and occasional disinterest they produce an egg outside of Valentine's Day...

I have no idea who grabbed it, but the person has kept it fogged ever since for 22 hours now...

>__< Please don't harm it!!!! It was asked not to harm!!!!

EDIT: Isuzu, I know!!! I didn't refresh, but my click still wasn't quick enough or my loading was too slow...  dry.gif Happened with  CB Liver Copper int he same round as well...

I recently had someone kill an egg from a similar pair: http://dragcave.net/progeny/QLZBn

It happens. Nothing to be done. Don't lose hope yet, though, it's possible the new owner is being very cautious about sickness with the new release. I know of at least one major player who has mentioned she keeps her eggs fogged until 4d and then ER's them, to prevent them getting sick.

I cross my fingers then. Yes... there is nothing one can do when these things happen... there still remains hope, though. *Points into the distance*

Figured I'd wait out to see how the ratios go for the new eggs before I worried too much about catching more than my initial pair of each.

Bred two eggs for my lineage project and had 2 I was trying to trade (for new releases). Now I'm full, hoping to get one more via trade, but I can't pick up more eggs with the new mini floods! xd.png

I recently had someone kill an egg from a similar pair: http://dragcave.net/progeny/QLZBn

It happens. Nothing to be done. Don't lose hope yet, though, it's possible the new owner is being very cautious about sickness with the new release. I know of at least one major player who has mentioned she keeps her eggs fogged until 4d and then ER's them, to prevent them getting sick.

I had someone kill a 2G silver for no apparent reason. I am guessing she was very young, or had no idea how Earthquake or Vampire Bites work. Or that she had no clue that silvers were rare. It's possible. It hurt at the time, and still irritates me, but it comforts me to know that the person is very young and/or doesn't know how to play yet and needs help, which I would have given if asked. Any time anyone needs help. smile.gif

And yes, I keep my scroll HIDDEN COMPLETELY until my eggs need views due to losing a very important egg (an IOU for someone) due to viewbombers. I don't trust keeping my scroll visible at the moment. When the craziness/viewbombers lessen, I'll unhide it for all to see (and probably laugh at, since I hoard weird things like Balloons and Stripes).

My personal bad luck...my CB Thalassa gendered male when I influenced him FEMALE, and a CB Mageia I was gifted got sick, even though I put it in zero hatcheries. I'm guessing the previous owner had it in a hatchery and the new release craziness gave it too many views.

I mis-clicked an egg, so I thought, "Oh I'll try to bite it" since I've never done that before. It died of course. tongue.gif

She refused him. ಥ﹏ಥ

Oh the horror!!

Cammy just produces fails and the only people on his list left want uber common mates. I'll soon get tired of it and tell them all to pick something rarer or I'll pick for em! xP

Xenos, waverunner, undine, stone.... Whyyyy

Edited by Nightwalkerkey

All of my breeding attempts are resulting in no interest. Stupid dragons, how can I continue projects or make trade offers if none of you produce eggs??? This isn't specific to today either, this has gone on for weeks now...

All of my breeding attempts are resulting in no interest. Stupid dragons, how can I continue projects or make trade offers if none of you produce eggs??? This isn't specific to today either, this has gone on for weeks now...

I hate when this happens. I've had to trade for all but one Balloon egg from Balloon x Thalassa because they either aren't interested or only produce Thalassa eggs. dry.gif

Dangit, I have been locked for two days (my fault for trading and refusing to abandon anything). I want some more Ana-whatever dragons (I'll keep calling them Dusties).

Missed a spessartine...always wanted one, and I am fast if I might add.