Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My CB wrapping wings will not give me a green gemshard. This one's given me four gems and all of them have been blue:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/MkoEc

The other one gave me two greens, one that misgendered and one that I owed to someone. None that I could keep.

Conversely, I need a blue gemshard from my CB heartstealers and they won't cooperate either. I've had four from her and none of them are blue:

http://dragcave.net/progeny/aKORH

Her CB sister has only given me one, and it wasn't blue either. Come on, guys, this is getting ridiculous.

Edit: And one of my new drake pairs just refused. Great.

Edited by Amberfly

My lovely Aegis/Silver pair didn't produce an egg this time. Upset because their last egg was killed by the person who picked it up. Was hoping for a replacement. sad.gif

My lovely Aegis/Silver pair didn't produce an egg this time. Upset because their last egg was killed by the person who picked it up. Was hoping for a replacement. sad.gif

Oh, no! sad.gif I'm sorry they didn't give an egg. I've got refusals coming out of my ears, so I would be happy for more no eggs. At least then there's a chance of one later. Still, no egg is no fun at all!

Oh, no! sad.gif I'm sorry they didn't give an egg. I've got refusals coming out of my ears, so I would be happy for more no eggs. At least then there's a chance of one later. Still, no egg is no fun at all!

And then I bit a Ridgewing I'd accidentally picked up (purple) and it died. Dang it. 90% of the time I get vampires or repulsions, but the time I NEEDED it really bad, it killed it. Now I feel bad. Poor Ridgewing. At least it was from the cave so I didn't kill someone's baby. sad.gif

I cannot find any fogs in the cave, and I don't have enough to be able to breed more. xd.png Gah. I thought they were supposed to be like the most common thing in the game...

I cannot find any fogs in the cave, and I don't have enough to be able to breed more. xd.png Gah. I thought they were supposed to be like the most common thing in the game...

I'm still seeing a few in the AP, and since some people are breeding them for the holly contest many have some rather pretty lineages.

I seriously need some space, but obviously my reds can't incubate.

I have to breed them as soon as possible, but right now.. I hate to be locked!!!

Waited for 24hr+++ trader to accept/reject my trade offers. Could use some clues on what he/she actually want. Doesn't help when I am v impatient when it comes to trading. Like, how hard is it to accept and reject something? Like I could have use my offer on other trades for all I know, bad luck on opportunity cost mad.gif

Edited by Stormypulse

Tried to breed a bloodswap silver lunar for a trade. No interest, of course. dry.gif

Had a trade with an ER Tinsel egg and some jerk put it in the ER, despite the No help line. mad.gif

Missed a dorsal with a cool code: "~Removed for the protection for whoever got it; you can share codes if you mess with their caps~"!

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

They are such contrary creatures! My gold x silver pair kept giving me golds while I needed a silver for an IOU. Then, in the space of one day, I managed to both trade for a silver from gold for the IOU and received one as a generous gift, which I of course kept. So now I'm breeding those same pairs trying to get a gold mate for that gifted silver. Nothing but silvers in the last three months xd.png

(I'd say you and I should swap, but the genders are reversed, sadly.)

Oh I know! And using Purples only seems to make them even more stubborn.

Trying to get offers on a 2nd gen red Copper from GW father, but I'm getting tired of having it. I might wish for a purple Dino, but I'm happy to consider other offers. I almost never get trade offers before I get sick of holding onto something.

Trying to find CB Lunar Heralds, and having no luck at all. Normally, I see these everywhere. Now? Nothing. When you look for something, you can't seem to find it. I did find a Green Copper, CB Gemshard, and CB Tan Ridgewing x2. dry.gif

Trying to find CB Lunar Heralds, and having no luck at all. Normally, I see these everywhere. Now? Nothing. When you look for something, you can't seem to find it. I did find a Green Copper, CB Gemshard, and CB Tan Ridgewing x2. dry.gif

I haven't seen a Lunar Herald in ages, which is problematic since I really need a couple as well, especially a gold male.

He refused her! Are you kidding dry.gif Was so excited for this. I have another Deepsea egg but sheesh, I wanted to get a hunt for a bloodswap going! Ugh. Never had so many refusals in such a short span. Had a few other intended dragons refuse, like 4 pairs in one week!

NAAAAARGH. Why do I always get purple nebulas?! Bet I won't be able to trade this one either. dry.gif

Another day, another alt fail. :/

Know how ya feel. Still trying for a 2nd gen alt black. Working on it for several months now.

sigh.

I've now missed two Papers. I was just trying to get one so I could freeze it at s1 and have all three stages so it isn't awful, but it's still a little frustrating.

Missed a silver. sigh. I miss my computer, this laptop can't catch anything.