Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I see them all the time, so now I gave up my quest for "name-coded" things and picked up 2 that I can send to you tomorrow, if you like.

*sighs* One day I'll find that perfect name-coded Specklethroated for my Mutamore "Zegya" ...

The Speckles are really not getting good codes at the moment. :<

Looking though the AP: "Oh, that's a funny-coloured Pygmy egg." *refresh-refresh-refresh* "Damn, it was a Chicken." rolleyes.gif

ETA: And missed a CB Gold and caught the Pink behind it. Dammit. Tonight is clearly not my night. *sigh*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

I saw a copper in the cave I couldn't pick up because I'm egg locked. My heart broke a million times.

I've been stalking the forest. All I have to say is, a CB Spring Seasonal seems nonexistant.

I've been stalking the forest. All I have to say is, a CB Spring Seasonal seems nonexistant.

It always is that way with CB Seasonals at first (at least that's what I've found). I haven't seen a single new egg again or a Balloon in the last day. Seasonals aren't the only things that seem to be missing from the cave at the moment. blink.gif

It always is that way with CB Seasonals at first (at least that's what I've found). I haven't seen a single new egg again or a Balloon in the last day. Seasonals aren't the only things that seem to be missing from the cave at the moment. blink.gif

I saw a seasonal... I caught it.... and overburdened. ;-;

My brother caught one... and he also caught a CB Blusang AND a CB Gaia Xeno!

It STILL hasn't gendered! 5 Days 14 hours. 5000 views. 900 uv.

Gaaah just gender so I can sleep. If you gender wrong I'm going to need as much time as possible to trade it.

It STILL hasn't gendered! 5 Days 14 hours. 5000 views. 900 uv.

Gaaah just gender so I can sleep. If you gender wrong I'm going to need as much time as possible to trade it.

So put it up for trade asking for the gender you want. If it genders correctly, just cancel the trade.

~

Hatchie locked for sooo long. XP

So put it up for trade asking for the gender you want. If it genders correctly, just cancel the trade.

~

Hatchie locked for sooo long. XP

Tis a rare, don't see many of them up for trades. *stubbornly stares at hatchling*

I luckily managed to find a seasonal, but I was unfortunately sick the day the new releases came out so I wasn't on my computer D:

Why is it that I'm always so good at finding rare eggs when I'm not looking for them? I just want a pair of each egg ;_;

I mean, I know if I sit there and dedicate myself to finding them, I'll eventually be able to click one before someone else does. It's just so difficult sometimes @@

Oh well, I'll get them some day~ ^^

I just saw a CB Gold for the first time since joining.

In the desert.

Where there's 50+ people new release hunting.

Why....? T_T

I just saw a CB Gold for the first time since joining.

In the desert.

Where there's 50+ people new release hunting.

Why....? T_T

I missed a CB Silver in the Desert earlier. :/

I can't choose between two great but totally different offers. Flip a coin? Ugh!

I can't choose between two great but totally different offers. Flip a coin? Ugh!

What are they?

EDIT: Saw a magma but I was egglocked with the new eggs. Why do I always hunt when I'm egglocked?

Edited by American-Dragons

What are they?

between 5 new hatchies

and

2 new hatchies plus several 2gs from frills and old pinks, of which I'm an avid collector

plus one is from a new player getting started and one is from a player who has been around a while and doesn't have one of what i'm offering yet either (which was part of my reason for trading)

decisions, decisions, I'm torn

Edited by Tawanda001

I've seen half-a-dozen Thunders and Xenos between last night and today. All have sat in their biomes for at least 3-4s. But I'm trying to stay unlocked until I pick up my last blue egg... *silently screaming*

Only half bad luck, but I wish I could stop impulse-clicking Thalassas when they're just not what I'm looking for.

In the past few hours, I missed in the desert

- several Lunars

- two new release Dusties

- a Xeno

- the time I actually wanted leave office ... gotta hurry now xd.png

...I actually haven't seen a new egg in the cave since this morning.

Coming late to the release and being locked for so much longer than everyone else >w<

Bad and good luck: reflex clicked on a copper.

I used my incubates right before this new release. Now I have tons of incuhatchables on my scroll and no incubates ;-;

Having a hard time catching a dragon I usually have no problem with, would have thought everyone is busy searching for new eggs.

Always egglocked always out of incubates. Really want to hunt eggs. Hopefully I'll have space by the time gold lunars start dropping. Need as many of those as I can manage to hoard.

Edited by Saami

Missing the new release.

Was hunting new releases in the desert and looked away just as a CB gold popped up. I mean I probably wouldn't have gotten it anyway with 40-50 other people in the biome, but still. Congrats to whoever did get it.