Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

My phone is jusssst too small to show all 3 eggs in the biome. If there's anything good in the last slot, I have no hope of catching it. sad.gif

They refused. At least I can breed them next V-day, and I already have a Silver 4th gen waiting for their Sweetling kid. Still annoying, though.

Edit: And right afterward, he refused her. Wonderful. Same deal with a future holiday kid already having a mate, but this was crappy luck. dry.gif

Edited by Gryphonic

Wasting two of my freezes on some Nhiostrife hatchlings that it turns out I did not need. I forgot that I already had two females. dry.gif

My only CB Gold and CB Radiant Angel pair refused :C

*edit* I worded that wrong. I only have one CB Gold, and it refused with one of my CB Radiant Angels. Hoping the other one won't be a refusal ;A;

Edited by Katiee

Saw people posting in the congrats thread about their dragon descriptions being approved, so of course I went to check mine and of course they're all still awaiting moderation. The Acceptance Fairy missed me this time around, I guess. Oh well.

Ugh! I gifted an offspring of my favorite pair + a couple from my xenos. Next thing ya know, theyre traded off. (i hope posting this is ok. If not, feel free to delete this post.)

Edited by MadameZ

My CB Nebula colored blue. I was hoping for a red female, or a green male if it turned male. Really hoping for the red female though. Darn nebbies. Glad I have another CB Neb egg. More hope! laugh.gif

Locked myself with a xenowyrm

Thought I had another egg slot and went to see if I can get lucky and get a blusang.

: (

Tried to work on my colossus x terrae checker. Got an egg from one of them but my other pair refused. dry.gif

Are you sure about that, Amberfly? ;P

Have things for lineages to breed but it keeps taking so long to get unlocked that I forget and lock myself with AP catches before remembering I was going to breed some stuff. rolleyes.gif

Does nearly 17k pending descriptions to moderate count as bad luck or just lazy modding?

Bred the last 2G Lunar Herald I need for my LH/Gold checker... only to see it get auto'ed because apparently I accidentally picked up a Pygmy egg from the Cave but didn't realise. dry.gif

Bred the last 2G Lunar Herald I need for my LH/Gold checker... only to see it get auto'ed because apparently I accidentally picked up a Pygmy egg from the Cave but didn't realise.  dry.gif
Would you accept 2nd gens from other breeders, too? If so, which gender combo?

My bad luck: I find codes I like but not on breeds I need, so now I'm locked with eggs I don't want to keep xd.png

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Would you accept 2nd gens from other breeders, too? If so, which gender combo?

My bad luck: I find codes I like but not on breeds I need, so now I'm locked with eggs I don't want to keep xd.png

At this point, yes I would! (Well, once I've dumped this stupid Pygmy.) Then I can work on breeding a 5G. smile.gif It's male Gold x gold LH.

Hah, I know that feeling! xd.png

Sigh. I'm always trading uncommons/rares, for commons, yet no one ever bids. sigh.

Edited by Riverwillows

Are you sure about that, Amberfly? ;P

Have things for lineages to breed but it keeps taking so long to get unlocked that I forget and lock myself with AP catches before remembering I was going to breed some stuff. :rolleyes:

Does nearly 17k pending descriptions to moderate count as bad luck or just lazy modding?

Well, I was sure when I posted it. Thank you, Acceptance Fairy :)

Trying to gender-swap a lumina right now, and can't seem to find one. I caught it in the AP as an ungendered hatchling and I wanted a male but of course it didn't oblige.

Why. I. Do. Always. Forget. That. My. reds. Can'. Incubate?

Sigh- Locked again. And i just missed a Red Copper.

Not familiar enough with the lunar herald description, so I've accidentally been click happy with anything that has a fancy description and moonlight. Picked up a 2-Headed Lindwurm, and now I'm egg-locked sleep.gif

Not familiar enough with the lunar herald description, so I've accidentally been click happy with anything that has a fancy description and moonlight. Picked up a 2-Headed Lindwurm, and now I'm egg-locked sleep.gif

Look for "metallic" - if you happen to catch a Gold instead, a misclick will make you rather happy! laugh.gif

Always being egg-locked at the worst times. Wouldn't bother me too much, but I can't get rid of any of them.

*growls angrily* He refused her. dry.gif Can haz anti-refusal BSA nao, plox?

ETA: Also, I want to send someone a "thank you" PM and their inbox is full! xd.png

Edited by Amazon_warrior

Finally got a Gaia from a Pyrope, BUT the Pyrope wasn't CB and I didn't know it because I misnamed it. mad.gif Argh! So I ended up APing it, and now I'm out of female Gaias to try with. Go figure! rolleyes.gif

Finally got a Gaia from a Pyrope, BUT the Pyrope wasn't CB and I didn't know it because I misnamed it. mad.gif Argh! So I ended up APing it, and now I'm out of female Gaias to try with. Go figure! rolleyes.gif

That's such a shame! The same thing happened to me. I have a 2g Male Gaia from Pyrope and a CB Male Gaia. I meant to breed my cb male gaia with my only pyrope, but I ended up clicking on my 2g Gaia. I ended up with a refusal. Yay, at least I didn't accidentally make an inbred.

My bad luck? I found out that the 4g bronze tinsel that i was gifted was inbred.

This sweetling refused both Anagallis mates I got him so far. Now I have to worry about finding another one :/ If I do find another Anagallis mate they better not refuse dry.gif

Thank you Olympe hopefully it goes okay this time!

Edited by lollipop00