Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

https://dragcave.net/lineage/VmEMA

Super sad sad.gif He gendered wrong (even with influence). So I can't continue the spiral. Ah well. I'm happy I was able to snag him in the first place <3

But isn't male just what he needs to be to continue the spiral? Seems so to me.

One of my hatchlings has been sick for the better part of 12 hours now, and, even though it's hidden, I get the nasty feeling it's gonna die... sad.gif

Edit; Took the better part of 24 hours, but it healed.

Edited by CharonDusk

Not sure if stupid or unlucky but I missed the first alamandine I've ever seen because I was thinking about the volcano while reading descriptions.

Argh. I need one of those. Oh well probably wouldn't have got it anyway.

I just missed CB Spessartine sad.gif

Whoever caught that Pyralspite with code 4*qR0, you were fast user posted image

Happy Easter, by the way =)

Been having so many problems with misgendering lately. I used to have no problems with it but now despite influence half of my hatchies misgender! It's frustrating when I get a great catch from the AP and the hatchling misgenders, ruining the whole checker. :/

I don't even stumble upon an almandine in the cave. I'm losing hope of ever seeing them, little less catching them.

I thought gold lunars would be dropping tomorrow, not today. So I'm late. And ofc I can't find any at the hourly drops. Hoping this won't set my breeding plans back too far.

Trying so hard to get a gold from my gold x waterhorse pair to finally complete an IOU made ages ago, but I've been failing miserably for months.

Also, I just realized that my Valentine's Day 2016 inventory is... incomplete.

Edited by *Silver Fox*

I was supposed to breed an IOU from a certain radiant angel this week (I rotate), but I screwed up and bred the RA to something else. I feel bad because it's already taking so dang long to get my IOUs out, without me having to readjust the schedule. Grr.

I can't seem to get my pyro xenowyrms to breed anything other than pyros. The one time I did get another xenowyrm...well I had too many eggs and auto abandoned it xd.png

Bloodscale egg-locked me from getting a rare egg in the jungle. And I mistook the Bloodscale for a Copper. dry.gif

I spent ages working on a database of my Holiday dragons, adding links and information, getting the format just right.

Go back to it to finish it off aaaaaaand......the links didn't save. All of the words are there, but the links - the one thing that took the longest to do - didn't save.

It seems Spessartine are dropping but I have been hunting with no luck, haven't even seen one! Y__Y

Edited by Stormypulse

The few recent Anatareans I managed to trade for all gendered female. Trying to trade them for at least a few males now, but really? Aghh! dry.gif

Just missed a CB gold in the Alpine, first one I've ever seen. (congrats to whoever got that though!)

Saw my first Almandine. Missed it of course. I can't get a rare with 33 people in a biome.