Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Like many people I'm sure, having a pile of eggs I'm not willing to ditch when a release starts mid-weekend. rolleyes.gif

Edit: On the other hand, I'm just glad I got up cause I wasn't sleeping soundly! I would have hated to miss the release entirely.

Edited by Gryphonic

Being egglocked with things I don't want to drop when a new release happens, after I've had plenty of room for almost 2 weeks due to being sick. dry.gif

OMG EGG start cracking so I can use your slot for new releases!

I can't for the life of mine catch even a single one of new release eggs... I know there will be time for it, but, uhh... It is really frustrating.

I saw a Balloon hatchie in the AP but I'm locked so I couldn't take it. I love Balloons and I wanna give em homes. sad.gif

I somehow let my two Blusangs (was gonna freeze them!) and my 4 fog hatchies grow up.

NOOOO! This guy refused her! I'd been waiting eagerly ever since the balloon baby was born to breed them, and then a refusal. sad.gif

I know this is pretty much everybody's bad luck right now, but... no more new eggs in the cave? Just none at all? ZERO? blink.gif

(I got four yesterday, but I was looking forward to finally being unlocked and catching more today "before they become unavailable"... rolleyes.gif Trying to trade for them now.)

While everyone is complaining about not being able to catch the new releases, I'm comlaining about not being able to catch some spring seasonals.

While everyone is complaining about not being able to catch the new releases, I'm comlaining about not being able to catch some spring seasonals.

I need Springs as well. I was actually looking for them when the new release happened. Now I'm egglocked and can't hunt for what I need, but I don't have anything I can put into the AP.

I know this is pretty much everybody's bad luck right now, but... no more new eggs in the cave? Just none at all? ZERO? blink.gif

(I got four yesterday, but I was looking forward to finally being unlocked and catching more today "before they become unavailable"... rolleyes.gif Trying to trade for them now.)

Yup, I just need one more Blue to complete my 1 CB pair per breed.... Missed most of the flooding due to being egglocked. Sincerely hope these don't go the way of the Pyralspites.... xd.png

Only semi-bad luck, more poor planning and stupid timing.

Was saving an eggslot, but decide to test breed a 2g gold X astrapi checker pair that just grew up, and they bred a 3g gold. I want to keep it, but I also want my eggslot! Whine whine whine.

Whining about Balloons again. I was gifted a Balloon baby by the super awesome prismatika, but I had yet another Balloon/Thalassa failure! Why do Balloons not like Thalassas? They're so shiny! sad.gif

My cave complaint is...WHERE ARE THE BALLOONS!? They used to be cave blockers. I bet there are balloon hoarders out there now. I should have started my own Balloon hoarding earlier! I was too obsessed with my Stripe army, which is now complete. laugh.gif

He refused her. Which may not seem like that big a deal until you consider their codes - which both contain permutations of 'god' - and the time difference between their catch-days! It's going to take forever to catch them new mates.... T.T

He refused her. Which may not seem like that big a deal until you consider their codes - which both contain permutations of 'god' - and the time difference between their catch-days! It's going to take forever to catch them new mates.... T.T

Wow, that is terrible! They were a perfect couple!

Still looking for Balloons...sigh. I'm egg locked now, but it'd be nice to see some at least. Haha.

Sob...it's female. No one is trading anything but new eggs atm, so I'm probably stuck with her. I needed a red male. laugh.gif

Still looking for Balloons...sigh. I'm egg locked now, but it'd be nice to see some at least. Haha.

This is how I feel about swallowtails. I've been keeping an eye on the forest for some caveborns, but haven't seen a single one.

can't catch a single new release :/ i blame school for making me busy and unable to catch them on the release

Same sad.gif I got 4 eggs on friday and I was egglocked until now, but now I can't find any of them sad.gif

Edited by StarFrog

Just misclicked on a Waverunner and now I'm egglocked again, but this time it's with an egg I don't want.

*pokes hatchie* gender dammit you're on less than 6 days with 800+ UV.

This is how I feel about swallowtails. I've been keeping an eye on the forest for some caveborns, but haven't seen a single one.

I see them all the time, so now I gave up my quest for "name-coded" things and picked up 2 that I can send to you tomorrow, if you like.

*sighs* One day I'll find that perfect name-coded Specklethroated for my Mutamore "Zegya" ...