Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

I tried to get rid of a misclicked egg via vampire bite. The bite succeeded but it wasn't repulsed. dry.gif

Anyone want a CB Vampire?

Missed the first coastal Pyralspite ive seen in MONTHS in the coast. dry.gif

I was convinced I only had one of them but I checked and luckily I already have a pair but I always miss these things at the coast. sad.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Missed a SKYWING of all things in the Coast. laugh.gif

I'm terrible when I can't even grab commons (or semi-commons).

Egglocked. Too many lineages, too few egg slots. tongue.gif

Oh yeah ... *sighs*

Egglocked. Too many lineages, too few egg slots. tongue.gif

I hear you on that one! I've been egglocked pretty much constantly for days, working on lineages.

Having exactly what the person wants (plus more) for a trade, but still getting it declined. What's this person waiting for, a CB Gold? laugh.gif

Having a trade offer sit for almost 10 hours now.

Same! The hatchie grows up in 7 hours or so, but they said they'd decline offers they didn't want so I still have a chance, and I really want it too.

However my bad luck is the hatchlings I keep offering on this trade keep growing up >.< Edit: got declined sad.gif

Edited by Tango

Apparently my CB blacks are very very picky about their mates, because out of 4 new pairings tonight I got 3 refusals and one "no egg". Out of 20 pairs total tonight those were the only blacks and also the only refusals. Stop being so selective, guys! I need your eggs to make checkers!

Bred a CB dragon to another dragon that didn't end up being CB dry.gif boo

Edit: I just bred like 6 or 7 different Thunder x Astrapi pairings and none of them made a Thunder egg, booo! mad.gif

Edited by Eos

Edit: I just bred like 6 or 7 different Thunder x Astrapi pairings and none of them made a Thunder egg, booo!  mad.gif

I hear ya on that! Getting trios out of xenos is a pain in the butt. mad.gif Three projects have been stalled for months now, since sometime back in the fall...

I just bred like 6 or 7 different Thunder x Astrapi pairings and none of them made a Thunder egg, booo! mad.gif

Getting ANYTHING but Xenos out of Xenos seems to be a pain. I'm working on a Thalassa/Balloon lineage, and I CANNOT get them to breed me a single Balloon. Whhhhy? I started abandoning 2G Thalassa x Balloons to the AP, so...enjoy, whoever gets them. laugh.gif

The pair that I did not want to refuse, refused. It was a Blue Gemshard do you know how hard it will be to get a new mate? Stinky dragons. mad.gif

Refusing

You had only one job! Now I need to find another 2nd gen. Blue Gemshard from (Heartseeker x Blue Gemshard) and I feel it will not be so easy as it was the first time :/

Why must the pairs I want the most not to refuse actually refuse?

In desperate need of egg space, tried to use one of my reds. I've already used them both so I can't incubate. Grrr

I believe someone decided to be helpful and wanted to help me hatch my eggs/raise the hatchlings. Cause it seems I have hatchlings with 7089 views, 976 unique views and 18 clicks and an egg with 3918 views, 601 unique views and 6 clicks. Unless folks are now clicking on Neglected or the Hatchling club ... time to fog everything for a while.

^

Holy!? How does one even get that many views. Lucky you caught it!

As for me...itchy vampire making fingers = lock scroll + dead eggs sad.gif

RIP, I accidentally forgot to put my CB silver in a fansite and it died :/

Okay, so that sucked sad.gif I was going to wake up this morning and put it in, but I slept in by accident. I don't even get CB metals often...

Trying to get CB Gaias for a lineage project and keep spaz clicking Dinos. laugh.gif

At least I get to gift those away to people who like Dinos. Also keep trying to repulse eggs and keep getting vampires I don't want.

This one gendered wrong. sad.gif I caught it in AP with only one day left, so I could not influence it. It's inbred, so it would not be useful for any lineages projects anyway, but still sad. sad.gif Edited by reaty

Ugh I didn't put a 2g gold on a trade for a pink pyrope when I should have, I got declined and I'm really regretting it since I'm not getting any decent offers on the 2g. What's the betting I'm going to find another one of those up for trade, I see golds up for trade more than pink pyropes but people only want 2g prizes and spriter alts for golds. ;_;

Ugh I didn't put a 2g gold on a trade for a pink pyrope when I should have, I got declined and I'm really regretting it since I'm not getting any decent offers on the 2g. What's the betting I'm going to find another one of those up for trade, I see golds up for trade more than pink pyropes but people only want 2g prizes and spriter alts for golds. ;_;

sometimes i over pay for 2nd gen Golds smile.gif but not that many coming through trades these days sad.gif

I have two pairs of 2g silver x heartseekers, and one pair refused. Ok, that's fine, I can just swap the pairs, all will work out ...

Haha, yeah right. I keep forgetting to swap mates until I get around to the second one, which has already refused. It's a cycle of despair!