Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Can't find a trade for a 3G prize for nothing. 4 Xenos (CB), a copper (CB), 3 dinos, 2 BSA hatchies (CB pinks), a 3G Thuwed, and a bevy of common hatchies still aren't enough to trade for one. 3G prizes are becoming as expensive as CB silvers/golds/alamandines again! Ouch.

Also can't get a PB 4G White Stripe for nothing. They all turn colored. I just want a pure white lineage. dry.gif

i find this very strange unsure.gif Are you offering what the person is asking for, or just on ones wanting offers?

i have had numerous 3rd gens up for trade and getting no offers rolleyes.gif some of them nice ones as well, i don't think i am asking to much in the way of CB Imperial hatchies or any line Storm hatchies, Done over a period of time so not to interfere with other persons plans smile.gif all very flexible i think, yes i do get random stuff offered that i have no need for so will decline offers smile.gif

Have an Avatar of Change, trying to breed the other two out of them. Last week's attempt failed, so today I logged on, bred her without thinking... and got another Change egg. Go me.

Every single 'glowing stone' egg I've grabbed out of the Cave for the past two weeks or so (and I haven't grabbed every one, obviously, just when I'm hunting and happen to see them) has been a Sunstone. This is getting really annoying, why is my luck so bad with Moonstones?

Every single 'glowing stone' egg I've grabbed out of the Cave for the past two weeks or so (and I haven't grabbed every one, obviously, just when I'm hunting and happen to see them) has been a Sunstone. This is getting really annoying, why is my luck so bad with Moonstones?

Hey if you want a tip, go to lineage viewer on any dragon and replace the dragons code with the glowing stone eggs in the cave to see if it's sunstone or moonstone.

Hey if you want a tip, go to lineage viewer on any dragon and replace the dragons code with the glowing stone eggs in the cave to see if it's sunstone or moonstone.

That's a great idea, and they sit there long enough for it to work!

That's a great idea, and they sit there long enough for it to work!

Yeah it doesn't often work for dorsals or ridgewings, they go too fast. My method for those is just to pick up a bunch before I go to bed so I don't have to wait for 5 hours.

On another note - I caught a CB astrapi and my silver bred his first silver babby! Yey.

I can't find a cb mint. One of the most common dragons in the cave and I can't find a single one.

Spoke too soon. I just found one on the AP |D

Edited by Saami

oh woah, thank you so much for that tip! I will try that the next time I go 'Stone-hunting.

I recently went to the cave to see if there were any rares. There was one, and I clicked on it, forgetting that I had reached my egg limit.

My bad luck right now is the fact that I'm out of frozen slots and I currently have one hatchling that needs to be frozen. I don't keep track of when I use Freeze so I'm not sure when I'll have one back.

This over a year trying for the Gold i have to get an influence fail sad.gif plods off to the Grindstone again maybe this time next year unsure.gif

My bad luck right now is the fact that I'm out of frozen slots and I currently have one hatchling that needs to be frozen. I don't keep track of when I use Freeze so I'm not sure when I'll have one back.

Go to the help section- freeze is under the actions subtitle. There should be a list of your most recently frozen hatchlings there.

Both of the bred Gemshards on my scroll hatched and colored incorrectly. rolleyes.gif Oh well, they're still cute.

Edited by Eos

Still don't have anything worth a 2G Prize (tried trading a bunch of rare hatchlings, including one CB silver). I'm gonna die without ever seeing one on my scroll. laugh.gif

In other bad news, what is WRONG with this Whiptail hatchie!? I wish it'd grow up, or at least gender soon. Hah.

Still don't have anything worth a 2G Prize (tried trading a bunch of rare hatchlings, including one CB silver). I'm gonna die without ever seeing one on my scroll. laugh.gif

In other bad news, what is WRONG with this Whiptail hatchie!? I wish it'd grow up, or at least gender soon. Hah.

It needs more unique views. With just a little over 200, it's a miracle it hatched at all!

It needs more unique views. With just a little over 200, it's a miracle it hatched at all!

Gah. Guess this means I need to insert it into an ER hatchery or something.

I was looking for a Sunrise Dragon. Didn't recognise the egg in the biome. And now i'm egglocked for a while and i can't hunt again. Sgrunt.

"You attempt to breed the two dragons, but no egg is produced."

With Fertility, no less. Might as well just wait for spring at this point... I just hope they start cooperating soon because I don't want to wait another year to work on this line. >->

Seasonal lineages are so much fun.

My Gold x Silver pair still haven't given me a Silver. http://dragcave.net/progeny/lwPm3

They are such contrary creatures! My gold x silver pair kept giving me golds while I needed a silver for an IOU. Then, in the space of one day, I managed to both trade for a silver from gold for the IOU and received one as a generous gift, which I of course kept. So now I'm breeding those same pairs trying to get a gold mate for that gifted silver. Nothing but silvers in the last three months xd.png

(I'd say you and I should swap, but the genders are reversed, sadly.)

Sigh. I was trying to make a trade with someone, but so much time has elapsed that the egg I wanted from them has hatched, uninfluenced, on their scroll.

Sigh. I was trying to make a trade with someone, but so much time has elapsed that the egg I wanted from them has hatched, uninfluenced, on their scroll.

Same thing happened to me, except it was MY egg that hatched. I guess the person was REALLY indecisive. I ended up cancelling the trade. It wasn't really that important and waiting 3 days on a trade is a little much. sad.gif