Gruff

What is your current bad luck.

Missed off on an amazing 'Boil' all-caps coded egg in the Forest/Jungle. Thing is, it was never taken, but actually 'deleted' (it doesn't show up as a dragon anymore) because no one took it in time before the eggs switched. sad.gif

Edited by lovecats99

Omen, my womanizer of a dragon who I plan to breed with every female on my scroll got his first refusal! ohmy.gif

I guess my frill doesn't like dragons that have been sleeping around.

Yet another fail from Cammy and a mate I don't particularly care for. Anybody know of any good (or any at all) breedings with Silver tin x Waverunner? http://dragcave.net/lineage/mYCrg

I've seen one success from prize x waverunner. Waverunners are blockers though and bound to be near impossible to breed with any prize successfully.

Yet another fail from Cammy and a mate I don't particularly care for. Anybody know of any good (or any at all) breedings with Silver tin x Waverunner? http://dragcave.net/lineage/mYCrg

:< I dd better at getting a prize from Falconiform than from Waverunner - and I was mass-breeding my not inconsiderable population of Waverunners each week, too. Never did manage to get a shiny from them. :/

Ugh, I'm sorry! Waverunners are just too common- I tried to do a checker with them, but gave up because all I got were waverunners.

I like that Waverunner/Prize combo though - if you'd like to get rid of it?

I can't find any "name-coded" CB Speckles or z-coded CB Gemshards ...

scroll locked by getting iou from others....

no space for myself in order to begin a new lineage project....

My two CB Pinks hatched a bit ago, one gendered appropriately male, but the other hatched while I was asleep and I didn't have time to influence it. Here's hoping it genders male too.

Also ran out of reds and I have an incuhatchable egg at 4d 17hours...I'm impatient and don't want to wait 17 hours. laugh.gif

I tried experimenting with NDs. Too bad I accidentally logged the death times as an hour after it actually was. When I went on to expeiment, voila. Now I have a dead egg.

I tried experimenting with NDs. Too bad I accidentally logged the death times as an hour after it actually was. When I went on to expeiment, voila. Now I have a dead egg.

I never bothered trying, because I am too awful at math to do it. My 8 year old (she insists she's 9) sister accidentally got an ND a few days after starting her scroll. Sadly, it died as soon as it turned, but that's the closest I've ever come to seeing an ND. I about had a heart attack when I saw she had an ND. We put it in every hatchery ever, and it had a big hole in it, about to crack, when it's time ran out and it died. sad.gif

I never bothered trying, because I am too awful at math to do it. My 8 year old (she insists she's 9) sister accidentally got an ND a few days after starting her scroll. Sadly, it died as soon as it turned, but that's the closest I've ever come to seeing an ND. I about had a heart attack when I saw she had an ND. We put it in every hatchery ever, and it had a big hole in it, about to crack, when it's time ran out and it died.  sad.gif

Wow. My cousin had a big hole in his ND once. Then it died.

My bad luck (again): My dragons don't seem to like to breed this week. And somehow, once I ran out of Influences, my Falcaniform Wyverns seemed to like to become male... One of the falcaniforms would have had a more suitable name if only it gendered female...

Edited by MadameZ

These two, even with Fertility, have failed to produce an egg for three weeks now. xP All I need is one egg from this pair and the project is finished. Gah!

When someone sends you a PM and subsequently deletes it through their message tracker, that message *still* takes up "space" in your PM box until you actually look at your PM box.

It's really bad luck when that deleted message was the 200th ... the one that fills up your PM box to the brim.

Not getting off school today when everyone else is closing dry.gif

DC related bad luck---> My scroll somehow magically became a mess the week I was gone and now I have to sort it -.-

I'm calling that bad luck lol

Well, now it happened with me. Someone added my egg to a few fansites without my permission. I don't know if they was trying to help (it's ER, but I really don't want it to hatch yet), but still, it's annoying. Good thing I notised it in time and hid it.

Can't find a trade for a 3G prize for nothing. 4 Xenos (CB), a copper (CB), 3 dinos, 2 BSA hatchies (CB pinks), a 3G Thuwed, and a bevy of common hatchies still aren't enough to trade for one. 3G prizes are becoming as expensive as CB silvers/golds/alamandines again! Ouch.

Also can't get a PB 4G White Stripe for nothing. They all turn colored. I just want a pure white lineage. dry.gif

Edited by Yunako

Can't find a trade for a 3G prize for nothing. 4 Xenos (CB), a copper (CB), 3 dinos, 2 BSA hatchies (CB pinks), a 3G Thuwed, and a bevy of common hatchies still aren't enough to trade for one. 3G prizes are becoming as expensive as CB silvers/golds/alamandines again! Ouch.

Also can't get a PB 4G White Stripe for nothing. They all turn colored. I just want a pure white lineage. dry.gif

Is there a specific pairing you had in mind, or are you just looking for any 3g tinsel or shimmer, any color? Because I'm actually surprised that you're not getting a trade for what you're offering, especially if you offer to hold or hatch eggs if there are a lot of them.

Bad luck: made an IOU, realized I had no spare CB male tsunamis for breeding. I caught some, but now I'm locked and sad.

Meanwhile I had a 3rdGen Tinsel up, asking for a Red Copper (among other things) and got no bites xd.png

You guys might just have visibility issues.

I wish I had *time* to do all the DC-related things I'd like to do sad.gif

Finally got the offer I hoped for but my hatchlings grew up just as I accepted and killed the trade. dry.gif