helix9

Cave of Courtship

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Gibxoho Kassdou has attracted an admirer: a shadow walker! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Let's see...my set up was 59 - 6 - 60 - 8 - 0

Sure I had a lot of her secondary, but hardly any of her primary. Kind of blows all our studies out of the water eh?

Edited by Slaskia

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Zin'rokh the Destroyer of Worlds has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

I CAN LIVE WITH THIIIIS biggrin.gif

Edit:

59, 60, 59, 59, 48 for me

Edited by Lady Dragoon

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Geodude KC has attracted an admirer: a nebula dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

I don't see the nebula in the cave. Am I supposed to see her?

Is it possible that the admirer changes every hour?

If we save on one, does that save whoever's there, or do we get some sort of choice at the end, or just whatever shows up?

I haven't been attracting or trying to attract a Desipis, but I'm afraid that if I rearrange my cave and save, it'll save her as a Valentine mate, and I'm really hoping for some sprite that looks good with my Ochredrake an that I like.

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Cyurotin has attracted an admirer: a desipis dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

.....Well that certainly was unexpected. Especially since I had only a quarter of a Mana bar o.o She DID show up quite a lot while I was refreshing my page, so I'm not entirely surprised, although I had figured the chance was quite low due to my less-than-adequate lair for her breed's preferences.

But hey! It's still a cool dragon biggrin.gif! And I am super happy with this!

This was my lair setup, with my adorable Male Purple bachelor >u<

user posted image

Note: If the image is too large, go ahead and message me and I will remove it so it doesn't bother anyone~ .u.

Edited by MysticDoodles

70 mana 68 shinies and 0 meat is still admired by the black dragon, despite the secondary interest of meat.

Did anyone end up with an admirer that was the last dragon to express interest before the attracted mate got locked in?

I did not, though it was at least a dragon I saw before (a tangar). One of my friends only ever saw a nhiostrife, and ended up with a pyralspite. Another wound up with a brimstone she'd never seen visit.

Really hoping all the experimentation paid off for at least some of you!

Edited by miaou

So... is this it? No way to change the final attracted mate? I got a waterhorse, which isn't the end of the world but definitely wasn't the nhiostrife I tried so hard to attract.

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Stargate Legends has attracted an admirer: a Harvest dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company."

Not the best mate that I hoped for, but it definitely isn't the worst. Current stats are 60-20-70-54-70

Edited by sheppardkid

There wasn't a change at the hour as one would expect, looks like these are very likely to be permanent. I've been doing lots of changes to no avail.

"After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Saint Lazarus has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern"

28-36-37-27-16 split here. I'm quite happy. ^^

I think the deal here is, now that you attracted a mate, you can now redecorate around them to make it all fit and stuff and then at the end of today it's locked for real.

I think the deal here is, now that you attracted a mate, you can now redecorate around them to make it all fit and stuff and then at the end of today it's locked for real.

Which is good since mine flipped between a nebula and a golden wyvern, but when I refreshed this evening it locked in at a canopy dragon, something that never once showed up as a possible suitor and something I was definitely not wanting either. I'm going to go with the final mate is random regardless of what you were working for. I may have done some redecorating to hide the canopy and just show my royal blue dragon in the ice cave instead.

Hm. This makes sense. I guess I'll leave my decorating where it is, then, since it looks like no amount of sweets will be enough to bring the nhio back. At least my SW is happy with his new ladyfriend. happy.gif

My Balloon got a Canopy! I have NO idea why. Nothing coincides with her and removing everything and adding 70 meat changed nothing. The message stayed.

5 minutes before time switched over, I had a Shadow Walker, so it definitely feels random. The other days I had Undine, Grave, Waterhorse, Bleeding Moon, and Golden Horned Tangar. A few random here and there yesterday (like brimstone and nhiostrife), but never a canopy. I was hoping for something that would kinda match that I could grab as a CB, name, pretend was her, and make a checker or stair with my little Monotonic. They just don't match though. Also, she's so small that I can't add any decorations or props to her. Looks like it turned out to be random. At least it wasn't Brimstone, But still sad.gif

My friend Katty got a shocker too. She was using a bred purple nebula and got a Deep Sea in the end. She told me that this whole time all that she had come by was a Golden W save one day with a Copper. She really wanted another Nebula to be his mate as that is her favorite breed.

Edited by JBluewind

Final mate: White dragon!

Which was odd, because 1) I hadn't attracted one before and 2) my Brute's idea of romantic is a giant, petal-strewn carcass in the middle of the cave to demonstrate his hunting prowess. Whites are vegetarian, so I guess it's time to take down the sausage link streamers...

I'm going to write a description about this, it's a great story.

Edited by Stormphoenix42

Blegh, and imperial freshcrowne =(

She doesn't complement the GoN AT ALL.

I hope this still changes tomorrow somehow =(

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Sorap Daher has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Sorap Daher has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

It's an almandine pyralspite wub.gifbiggrin.gif

I just want to point out that just because you got a mate you didn't see through the week does NOT mean the final mate was 'completely random'. It seems to have worked by PERCENTAGES. That is the only way to guarantee you only got a type of dragon that likes (for example) magic and mana would have been to have NOTHING WHATSOEVER of ANY other category in your cave. The only people who got truly 100% random results, if my guess is correct, are people who had maxed out on all item times. If you had even a few of all item types though you seem to have introduced a small but real chance of getting something interested in those things. Even if you had 90% Sweets and Shinies, including Meat and Magic meant there was a tiny chance of getting a Meat-and-Magic lover (or a Meat-and-Shinies lover, or whatnot). This would look "random" if you didn't know the logic behind it. But I'd be willing to bet money it's not 'random' at all except in the choice of final mat from within the pool of possibilities created by the player's choices. Some of us got the more likely result, some of us got less likely results, which is completely normal in such a situation.

Edited by Lurhstaap

Magic(70/70)

Meat(8/70)

Shinies(70/70)

Sweets(21/70)

Misc.(60/70)

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, False Gold of Mysfytt has attracted an admirer: a waterhorse dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Not that I dislike Embers, I love them but playing hard adding the right items to keep a breed and in the end I've got a random one?

Yesterday had a Copper in my cave, I don't really get the sense of this game if in the end you get whatever wants to come.

Anyway..at least got a breed I like.

Got a blue Nebula, for some reason. They way they are placed in the cave makes them look absolutely *uninterested* in each other. I wish I could make them switch places with each other sad.gif