helix9

Cave of Courtship

Although Patxaran has apparently attracted a Brimstone dragon, his heart truly belongs to his crab ladies who are smitten with him and his music.

user posted image

The event is over now, no reason to try and add more stuff.

Well you can still change the decoration of the cave if you don't like it of you find it is too empty

It will probably be visible after the event officially ends, though, so if you think you'd look at it at all later it's a thought.

Otherwise you're stuck with something like this on your scroll. tongue.gif

I'm sort of irritated that I got a harvest dragon. I don't have any meat in my cave. I had Shinies and Sweets to attract dragons who like those thing. :/

I wanted a shadow walker so bad ;-;

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

Well you can still change the decoration of the cave if you don't like it of you find it is too empty

I added some more stuff, thanks for telling me that if you click the headings the items change, still feel I would have wanted to get earlier into the event.

It will probably be visible after the event officially ends, though, so if you think you'd look at it at all later it's a thought.

Otherwise you're stuck with something like this on your scroll.  tongue.gif

What's wrong with it? It looks simple and nice.

Edited by KittyHeart

In a cave that was maxed on Shinies and Magic, I got... a Falconiforn! 0.o I'd been trying for a Golden Wyvern or, worst case, an Undine. So while I love Falconiforns and am totally okay with this as an end result, I'm still a bit surprised by it.

Got a Harvest. Not too bad, but I would rather the Grave or the Black or the Shadow Walker. I have no idea on what attracts what ;-;

Got a Harvest. Not too bad, but I would rather the Grave or the Black or the Shadow Walker. I have no idea on what attracts what ;-;

In the end, it doesn't matter. The final choice was just as random as the decisions for who visited each day.

Well I had to redecorate half of the cave so that my lady dragon didn't clash quite that bad with the decor. I didn't expect an imperial fleshcrown.

Guess there are some others who'll have the same problem.

Otherwise you're stuck with something like this on your scroll. tongue.gif

Tell me about it.

In other news, did anyone manage to get a Guardian? I haven't seen any in the caves people have been posting.

Lured myself a Golden Wyvern. Wouldn't have been my first choice, but she does look pretty with my Harvest so I'm content.

Well, after forgetting to add more decorations for the past 2 days...My undine has managed to attract a grave dragon!

Wooo, I got a shadow walker! biggrin.gif She and my royal crimson are gonna look great together.

My copper attracted a nhiostrife wyvern smile.gif My only regret is that I picked a copper who will forever have his back to a beautiful nhiostrife sad.gif

I got a deep sea

*sigh*

Never showed up as a potential admirer. I'd rather not have had a deep sea >.<

I like the breed, but my cave is not underwater...

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Iueith has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Iueith is a white dragon and the pyralspite is the purple variety. Eh, could be worse. Would've preferred Grave or Frostbite, I saw both of those.

After being visited by 1 pink dragon and numerous blueish ones, my Guardian dragon somehow snagged himself a nice Grave dragon. xd.png * Slightly regrets choosing a dragon that forever faces left* Oh well if you guys are happy.. <3

Aaaaaaand I just realized I'm egg locked. Will the pair produce eggs? Does being egg locked affect whether they will or not?

I've really enjoyed this event!

But has anyone else had this problem?

It says:

'After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Valentine Frill has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.'

But I do not see her in the cave? I've logged out and back in. Refreshed the page and moved items around, but she is not there.

Does this mean she could leave? Will a different dragon come in her place, or will my poor dragon be lonely?

Thank you for the help!

I can't see my dragon's pair either! I have my Blusang baby, and I attracted a Nhiostrife Wyvern. But I can't see them in the cave.

Try doing a hard refresh.

Alternately, if you've got a bunch of stuff on the right side of your cave, she might be buried.

Edit: I'd like to say I really enjoyed the event and especially decorating the caves. ^.^

Tried for a Golden Wyvern, but eh, I guess Shadow Walkers isn't too bad...

Final ratios: Magic 59, Meat, 3, Shinies 60, Sweets 39, Misc 58

I don't think it was entirely random, but at the same time, it seemed to be beyond prediction until we had our final results. T.T

user posted image

Edited by Kyann