helix9

Cave of Courtship

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Burning Piranha has attracted an admirer: a grave dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Kiiiinda regretting clicking randomly and ending up with a drake now. >__<

My Pillow attracted a Golden Wyvern! Not my first choice, but not the worst case either, so I'm content.

I had: Magic 20 Meat 19 Shinies 57 Sweets 35 Misc 47

My Radiant Angel attracted a Bleeding Moon!

Never saw her stop by the cave the whole courtship process.

Must have been love at first sight. So happy they look together.

It's about time. He would have been happy with a chicken. Poor guy was exhausted from adding shinies, tossing misc. items, gathering meats, hoarding sweets. He even played music for all the ladies that came and left him on a little flute.

I had a bit of everything and attracted an ember dragon, and now they're a happy couple. There any way to change it now? I was looking for a despisis or a grave girl.

Funny, I don't think I saw a Black dragon once before this; she must have been lying low and scaring off the competition:

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Twice The Survivor has attracted an admirer: a black dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

Welp, I guess that's the allure of Neglected dragons for you! tongue.gif

I'll get my coat...

Edited by Amazon_warrior

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Ephraim Waite has attracted an admirer: a brimstone dragon! laugh.gif

user posted image

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Prince Oberyn of Dorne has attracted an admirer: a white dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

So there are dissatisfied females who reject Oberyn xd.png

What I love about this event is we spent so much time analyzing it, and in the end, our dragons had a mind of their own. xd.png

My Magi attracted a Nebula. She didn't visit the past few days, so they must have just found each other. Love at first sight! wub.gif

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Ondistre has attracted an admirer: a red dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

They make a cute couple biggrin.gif

How did you guys get the other dragon to show up in your cave? My white attracted a shadow walker and I don't see her??

How did you guys get the other dragon to show up in your cave? My white attracted a shadow walker and I don't see her??

PC: Ctrl + F5

Mac: Command + R

Do one of those and your lady should work.

I was hoping for the Frostbite from day 1, but my boy had other ideas and found a Golden Wyvern lady. And they make such a nice couple! biggrin.gif This was a lot more fun than I expected.

Maybe a hard refresh will help?

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Island of the Nine Whirlpools has attracted an admirer: a copper dragon!

Here are the happy couple!

user posted image

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Island of the Nine Whirlpools has attracted an admirer: a copper dragon!

Here are the happy couple!

user posted image

Wow! That is the neatest cave I've seen so far! smile.gif

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Customized has attracted an admirer: a waterhorse dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

user posted image

So you can probably tell from the scales what type of dragon I was hoping for... And then when I bred my Copper Customized to a Waterhorse, they promptly refused! Perhaps all is not well in the cave of courtship. wink.gif

My beloved Silver Spells attracted a Shadow Walker. I couldn't be happier; I would've chosen a Halloween breed if we had a choice, and for my CB silver, I'd have chosen a Shadow Walker.

I don't have a CB Shadow Walker and so, though I rather doubt it, I'm sincerely hoping we get an egg out of this. (Have we heard one way or the other? Because if we did, I missed it.)

user posted image

Welp, I guess that's the allure of Neglected dragons for you! tongue.gif

I'll get my coat...

I LOL'd, and I thought you deserved to know it. I'd have LOL'd more if I weren't in a library.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, I'm Very Frilled to Meet You has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

As his name implies, my chosen male is a Frill. I had to rearrange my cave to uncover his woman. laugh.gif She was under some crystals.