helix9

Cave of Courtship

Day: 4

My dragon: Blusang (CB)

Visiting dragon: Shadowwalker

Notes:

• No particular theme to the items.

• Shadowwalkers don't seem to like Meat.
  • Shadowwalkers do not mind their Primary (Sweets) and Secondary (Mana) being equal.
Attempts:

• 4-4-4-4-4 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 4-4-4-4-3 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 3-4-4-4-3 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 3-3-4-4-3 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 3-3-4-4-4 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 3-4-3-4-4 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 4-3-4-4-4 - A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana.

These girls are getting on my nerves. It all seems so random to me..

Cave: Volcano

My Dragon: Silver

Visiting Dragon: Bleeding Moon

40-1-1-40-0 - A bleeding moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

Edited by DovahInAhrkZoriik

Not really going to be changing my cave much, but thought I'd put how the visitors react.

My Dragon: Brown Copper

Visiting Dragon: Grave

Attempts:

• 40-0-40-0-0 - A grave dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Looks like Graves tolerate mana.

My Dragon: Frilled

Visiting Dragon: So today I got, without having to do a thing except check in every hour when it changed: 1. Bleeding Moon; 2. Harvest dragon; 3. White dragon; 4. Brimstone; 5. Imperial Fleshcrowne; 6. White dragon again; & FINALLY back to 7. Bleeding Moon just now.

My ratios were all at 40:40:40:26:40, and they've all been 'mildly interested' because I didn't play around with the ratios after I finished decorating, sorry. Didn't contribute much to the knowledge base, I know. Blame my all-day headache.

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the Undine that showed up between #6 & #7. So technically the Undine is 7 and the second Bleeding Moon is 8.

Edited by Sunrunner

Visiting Dragon: Gold-Horned Tangar

Attempts:

• Magic/Meat/Shinies/Sweets/Misc (Main Sweets, Secondary Misc)
  • 2-2-2-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. Does not like all item types even.
  • 1-1-1-2-2 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. Okay with secondary want being at equal value as primary.
  • 1-1-2-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. Repulse: Shinies
  • 2-1-1-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets. Repulse: Magic
  • 1-2-1-2-2 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. Tolerates: Meat

Repulse: Shinies, Magic

Tolerates: Meat

Note: Primary and secondary want can be the same value.

Edited by Kyann

A Pyralspite dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den.

• 2-2-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies."
  • 2-2-3-2-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more misc."
  • 3-2-3-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies." (Mana repulsed)
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies." (Meat repulsed)
  • 2-2-3-3-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies." (Sweets repulsed)
  • 2-2-3-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more misc." (Misc tolerated)
Conclusion for Pyralspite:

Primary: shinies, Secondary: misc, Tolerated: misc, Repulsed: mana, meat and sweets.

Ha, quite picky!

==

A Waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den.

• 2-2-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies."
  • 2-2-3-2-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets."
  • 3-2-3-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies." (Mana repulsed)
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies." (Meat repulsed)
  • 2-2-3-3-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more shinies." (Sweets repulsed)
  • 2-2-3-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more misc." (Misc tolerated)
Conclusion for Waterhorse:

Primary: shinies, Secondary: sweets, Tolerated: misc, Repulsed: mana, meat and sweets.

Notes: I left the item count on 2-1-3-1-1 before the hour change. Can't say if coincidence or not.

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

Attempts:

• Magic/Meat/Shinies/Sweets/Misc (Main Misc, Secondary Meat)
  • 2-2-2-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. Not tolerant of all items.
  • 1-2-1-1-2 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of miscellaneous items, but left to find a dragon with more meat. Okay with secondary want at same value.
  • 2-2-1-1-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. Repulse: Magic
  • 1-2-2-1-2 - She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of miscellaneous items, but left to find a dragon with more meat. Tolerates: Shinies
  • 1-2-1-2-2 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. Repulse: Sweets
  • 2-2-2-2-2 -

Repulse: Magic, Sweets

Tolerates: Shinies

Note: Okay with primary and secondary at same value.

Day: 5

Visiting Dragon: Ember

Attempts:

• 50-0-50-0-0 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Edit:

Visiting Dragon: White

Attempts:

• 50-0-50-0-0 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
Edited by Slaskia

Day: 4

My Dragon: Balloon

Interested Message: ...It seems she liked the collection of [misc.], but left to find a dragon with more [meat].

Attempts:

Please include at least one interested/likes collection message scenario.

Magic-Meat-Shinies-Sweets-Misc.- 

• 0-0-0-0-10 - likes collection
Notes: Previous days were as follows: Undine, Grave, and Waterhorse. Experiment to attract certain dragons based on single item failed when 40 golden leaves/scales from shiny section attracted a Bleeding Moon with neither matching color or category.

Conclusion: Unless someone replicates the results with same items, dragon of the day is most likely random.

Day: 5

My Dragon: Balloon

Visiting Dragon: gold-horned tangar

Interested Message: ...It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.

Note: Sorry I can't give good data anymore. My high speed has run out so I can't test all the scenarios anymore and can only give basic data. Hoping yall can figure out the pattern. Good luck guys!

Edited by JBluewind

My Dragon: CB Vampire

Attempts:

• 50-50-50-50-50 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 50-50-50-50-49 -She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 32-50-50-38-31 -. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
Notes:

She doesn't like everything to be equal.

She doesn't like Misc, but everything else can be equal.

Her primary wants and secondary wants can be equal.

Edit:

Visiting Dragon: Grave

Attempts:

• 50-50-50-50-50 - She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 50-50-50-50-49 -She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 32-50-50-38-31 -. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
Notes:

She doesn't like everything to be equal.

She doesn't like Misc, but everything else can be equal.

Her primary wants and secondary wants can be equal.

....yes, it's the same thing as the other one lol

Edit2: So for both Ember and Grave, they tolerate Mana and Sweets, but are repulse by misc. And can be equal with their wants.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Attempts:

50-0-50-0-0 - A ember dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Edit:

Visiting Dragon: White

Attempts:

50-0-50-0-0 - A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Okay, that's interesting. I maxed out magic and shineys yesterday. When I visited my cave for the first time this morning an ember was waiting for me, but once I added one shiney I got a white. Seems that happened to you too?

Edited by Laura-Lana

Not going to be changing my cave around a whole lot at the moment, so just posting what I have.

My Dragon: Magi

Visiting Dragon: Copper

Attempts:

48-48-48-48-48

Mildly interested. Left for more meat.

48-49-48-48-48

Interested. Left for more shinies.

49-49-48-48-48

Mildly interested. Copper repulsed by magic.

48-49-48-49-48

Mildly interested. Copper repulsed by sweets.

48-49-48-48-49

Mildly interested. Copper repulsed by miscellaneous.

48-49-49-48-48

Mildly interested. Copper not okay with secondary want at same value as primary.

Copper: Primary meat, secondary shiny. Repulsed by magic, sweets, miscellaneous, and shinies. (Her primary and secondary cannot be equal.)

Edited by missy_

My Dragon: Gold (CB)

Visiting Dragon: Pyralspite

Attempts:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A pyralspite.... she left to find a dragon with more shinies. => does not like all items at same level
  • 2-2-3-2-2 - A pyralspite... she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 2-2-3-2-3 - A pyralspite... she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. => tolerates misc
  • 3-2-3-2-3 - A pyralspite.... she left to find a dragon with more shinies. => not magic
  • 2-3-3-2-3 - A pyralspite... she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. => tolerates meat
  • 2-3-3-3-3 - A pyralspite... she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. => tolerates sweets
Conclusion for the pyralspite: Primary: shinies // Secondary: misc // Tolerates: meat, sweets, misc // Repulsed: magic

Visiting Dragon: Gold-horned tangar

Attempts:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A gold-horned tangar.... she left to find a dragon with more sweets. => does not like all items at same level
  • 2-2-2-3-2 - A gold-horned tangar.... she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 2-2-2-3-3 - A gold-horned tangar.... she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items. => tolerates misc
  • 3-2-2-3-3 - A gold-horned tangar.... she left to find a dragon with more sweets. => not magic
  • 2-3-2-3-3 - A gold-horned tangar.... she left to find a dragon with more sweets. => not meat
  • 2-2-3-3-3 - A gold-horned tangar.... she left to find a dragon with more sweets. => not shinies
Conclusion for the gold-horned tangar: Primary: sweets // Secondary: misc // Tolerates: misc // Repulsed: magic, meat, sweets

Edited by Bugzilla

What in the world ... Now there is Baloon dragon around?!

The white dragon (who wanted sweets and then magic) stayed until I had maxed out both sweets and magic. And then I suddenly get a message about a Balloon dragon. That's the second change this day. Has this happend to anyone else?

I'm seeing some conflicting info on the first post: how can a dragon be repulsed by something that is it's primary/secondary interest?

E.g: Teimarr - Primary: Meat Secondary: Shinies Tolerate: None Repulse: Mana, Shinies, Sweets, & Misc

Visiting Dragon: Waterhorse

Attempts:

• 50-0-50-0-0 - A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Also, according to the OP, the waterhorse should be repulsed due to the max mana...but she isn't.

What in the world ...  Now there is Baloon dragon around?!

We get a random dragon every hour. The visitor changes just after the hour.

We cannot attract any specific dragon yet, but we can observe how our random visitors react as we change the mix of items.

EDIT:

I'm seeing some conflicting info on the first post:  how can a dragon be repulsed by something that is it's primary/secondary interest?

There is no conflict. Some dragons do not like their secondary preference to be at the same level as their primary. I have seen that for several breeds.

Edited by Bugzilla

My Dragon: CB Vampire

Visiting Dragon: Waterhorse.

Attempts:

• 32-50-50-38-31-A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 32-50-50-50-31- A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 50-50-50-50-31- A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 50-50-50-50-50-A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 49-50-50-50-50-A waterhorse dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Notes:

The thing I don't get is, that the first post says she hates meat and mana, and look there, meat and mana is max with her wants. O_o (also she doesn't mind having her wants equal.)

Doesn't like everything being max tho or misc being equal. O_o

We get a random dragon every hour. It changes just after the hour. We cannot attract any specific dragon yet, but we can only observe how our random visitors react as we change the mix of items.

Oh! Kind of nice, but I am still used to the same dragon attrackted all day. I got really confused, because everytime I was ready to test some configuration for my new mate it seemed the mate had changed - I guess I am way too slow.

Thanks for letting me know!

A Bleeding Moon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den.

2-2-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more misc."2-2-2-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more meat."3-2-2-2-3 - "she left to find a dragon with more misc." (Mana repulsed)2-3-2-2-3 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat" (Meat tolerated)2-2-3-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more meat." (Shinies tolerated)2-2-2-3-3 - "she left to find a dragon with more misc." (Sweets repulsed)Conclusion for Bleeding Moon:

Primary: misc / Secondary: meat / Tolerated: meat / Repulsed: mana, shinies & sweets.

AAaaaahhhh! Forget it! It's the 6th time I change the ratios and it keeps changing the results! First tolerates the Meat, then rejects it, then rejects none at all... dry.gif

I need a "Remove All" button D:

==

Hey, the Bright Pink is back!

A Bright Pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den.

• 2-2-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat."
  • 2-2-2-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets."
  • 3-3-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat." (Mana repulsed)
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets." (Shinies tolerated)
  • 2-3-2-3-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets." (Sweets tolerated)
  • 2-3-2-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets." (Misc tolerated)

Conclusion for Bright Pink:

Primary: meat / Secondary: sweets / Tolerated: shinies, sweets & misc / Repulsed: mana

My Dragon: Magi

Visiting Dragon: Balloon

Attempts:

48-48-48-48-48

Mildly interested. Left for more sweets.

48-49-48-48-48

Mildly interested. Left for more miscellaneous items.

48-48-48-49-48

Interested. Left for more miscellaneous items.

49-48-48-49-48

Mildly interested. Repulsed by magic.

48-49-48-49-48

Interested. Tolerates meat.

48-48-49-49-48

Mildly interested. Repulsed by shinies.

48-48-48-49-49

Interested. Primary and secondary items can be the same value.

Balloon: Primary sweets, secondary miscellanous. Repulsed by magic and shinies. Tolerates meat and miscellaneous. (Her primary and secondary can be of equal value.)

Edited by missy_

My Dragon: cb Bluesang

Visiting Dragon: Balloon

Attempts:

• 49-13-49-50-27 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 50-13-49-50-27 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 49-13-50-50-27 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 49-13-49-50-50 - A balloon dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
Notes: baloon repulsed by magic and shinies (meat not tested), tolerates her secondary want (miscancellous items)

Hey, the Bright Pink is back!

A Bright Pink dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den.

2-2-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat."

2-2-2-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets."

3-3-2-2-2 - "she left to find a dragon with more meat." (Mana repulsed)

2-3-3-2-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets." (Shinies tolerated)

2-3-2-3-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets." (Sweets tolerated)

2-3-2-2-3 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets." (Misc tolerated)

Conclusion for Bright Pink:

Primary: meat / Secondary: sweets / Tolerated: shinies, sweets & misc / Repulsed: mana

I want to attract a Bright Pink! I would test myself but I don't know when or if it will visit my cave again. If you have time, can you please check to see if the Bright Pink tolerates having both meat and sweets at the same value? Thanks. smile.gif

Hmm, we are starting to get a bit of overlap in breeds that aren't matching perfectly. I think it would probably be best to keep a few combos that we find, but as soon as two different people can come to the same conclusion, I feel like that will be the "correct" answer. Maybe I'll italicize the line once we get corroboration on a breed. That would mean...gotta go recheck these posts DX

My Dragon: Skywing

Visiting Dragon: Black

Attempts:

40-40-40-40-40 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana. (does not like items equal)

41-40-40-40-40 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

41-41-40-40-40 - It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana. (repulsed by meat)

41-40-41-40-40 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. (tolerates shinies)

41-40-40-41-40 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. (tolerates sweets)

41-40-40-40-41 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. (tolerates misc)

41-40-41-41-41 - It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat. (putting primary with all tolerated items gives the same answer)

So tolerates everything but its secondary. Lol what are you doing black dragon.

Edited by helix9

I want to attract a Bright Pink! I would test myself but I don't know when or if it will visit my cave again. If you have time, can you please check to see if the Bright Pink tolerates having both meat and sweets at the same value? Thanks. smile.gif

Yes, it does. Here:

2-3-2-3-2 - "but left to find a dragon with more sweets." (Sweets tolerated)

2 magic, 3 meat, 2 shinies, 3 sweets and 2 misc.

==

Well, wanted to test 1 more, but a wild Downtime appeared. G'night people (you silly, 5am it's not "night"), keep that testing going! tongue.gif

Edited by PinkyHedgehog

Yes, it does. Here:

2 magic, 3 meat, 2 shinies, 3 sweets and 2 misc.

Thanks! I must have missed it. smile.gif