helix9

Cave of Courtship

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Galaxy Canvas has attracted an admirer: a copper dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Galaxy is a nebula dragon. I messed up when I decided to help him - he already has a mate! Oops.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Zuulll has attracted an admirer: a grave dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

A Vampire and a Grave. Couldn't be a more perfect couple.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Solaris of the Sky has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

REALLY? >:U

user posted image

My golden wyvern... attracted a golden wyvern. .__.

Edited by Sunfeather

23 Magic, 37 Meat, and 70 shinies ended up with a lovely Ember for my Nocturne.

It's not a bad pairing at all. The sly, arrogant smirk and the intense death-glare lineage.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Solaris of the Sky has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

REALLY? >:U

user posted image

My golden wyvern... attracted a golden wyvern. .__.

What's wrong with that? It makes sense that they'd attract a mate of their own species more often than not. What I find interesting is that most of us DIDN'T get a same-species mate.

Is there something special you have to do to get it to show up? Mine hasn't allowed me to save items all week and now it won't load for me to even see if I got a mate for my male.

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Zuulll has attracted an admirer: a grave dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

A Vampire and a Grave. Couldn't be a more perfect couple.

The male I used is a vampire too :3

He attracted a desipis!

(A desipis had visited my vampire earlier this week and was the first to show interest)

The male I used is a vampire too :3

He attracted a desipis!

(A desipis had visited my vampire earlier this week and was the first to show interest)

High five to everyone that decide to find their male vampire some love.

My vampire got a golden wyvern instead.

Time to decide which one of my female golden wyvern will it be. (or get a cb female GW, hm...)

I didn't. I was hoping the female desipis would appear on the scroll >~<

Oh well, I still have one on my scroll that doesn't have a mate (she was actually rejected by a different desipis)

Edited by Skelokey

So sad, would have love to get the White dragon I got on my scroll, have so few dragons and a free adult one would have been great.

What's wrong with that? It makes sense that they'd attract a mate of their own species more often than not. What I find interesting is that most of us DIDN'T get a same-species mate.

There's nothing wrong with it, I just thought it was kind of weird that out of all the other species I could have got, I ended up with the same species.

My dragon attracted a copper. I'm happy with the outcome, although it presents a slight problem...as I will now have to somehow get a female copper, and that's going to be hard. xd.png As the only copper I currently have is a male, and not of that variety of copper, it could be a while before Brass Knight's lady-love can actually be with him to stay. XP

Also...where did the cave suddenly go? It's not reset time yet...I don't think... Nevermind, it's back.

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

How come i didn't get the same congratulations message everyone else is getting?

It also seems I didn't attract what I was supposed to attract. This event feels random. sad.gif

I didn't. I was hoping the female desipis would appear on the scroll >~<

Oh well, I still have one on my scroll that doesn't have a mate (she was actually rejected by a different desipis)

Holiday dragons will always refuse each other when bred outside of a suitable holiday season. Thus, two Desipises won't ever breed outside the Halloween season.

I LOL'd, and I thought you deserved to know it. I'd have LOL'd more if I weren't in a library.

Thank you! xd.png

Interesting to see what everyone's pairs ended up being. And *everyone's* cave looks more awesome than mine! tongue.gif

My Gold attracted a Desipis! Never expected her to show up, but I am really happy with the couple.

So happy, in fact, that I'll be breeding that CB Gold with an actual female Desipis come next Halloween! This event gave me a great lineage idea. biggrin.gif

Edited by Esmeia

My gold attracted a beautiful brimstone and I'm very happy with that. smile.gif

Also posting to let members know the credit list is now posted in the valentine news thread (my last post).

Thanks rubyshoes! There was some fun experimenting, and deep down I hope they weren't just totally random choices. Weird probabilities aside, I've seen some great combos come out of the event.

I myself have finally nabbed the CB nhiostrife I needed to have as my skywing's mate. Turns out I had bred him with lots of other partners but they weren't very clean lineages. So starting from two CB's will be very exciting!