helix9

Cave of Courtship

My GoN ended up with a Harvest. Nothing rare or spectacular, but I do like the female Harvest sprite. Hey, as long as they make each other happy. smile.gif

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Gerald-Tarrant has attracted an admirer: a pink dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

I'm quite surprised of the result: during the whole week I was visited by waterhorse, bleeding moon, harvest, falconiform, shadow walker, deep sea, copper and undine, but can't remember any pink.

Also, I chose the decorations in order to try attract the falconiform, who visited for many days and wanted meet and shinies. No idea what the pink dragon liked.

Magic(13/70)

Meat(60/70)

Shinies(59/70)

Sweets(1/70)

Misc.(18/70)

Edit to add: and well, the pink dragon is not showing in my cave unsure.gif

New edit: thanks EclipseDraculine ! After some page refresh it appeared! smile.gif

Edited by Iside

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Shii-Cho has attracted an admirer: a golden wyvern! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Yeaaaah, I had hoped for that. biggrin.gif

Magic (49/60)

Meat (13/60)

Shinies (50/60)

Sweets (47/60)

Misc. (48/60)

I got a Waterhorse sad.gif , I rather like a other mate(where is the female Canopy? she seem very interested because she very often visited my Whiptail, that Waterhorse did not visit my dragon in the last days), to bad that we can't change the female

Edited by Seiti

A White Dragon. I like White Dragons but...

After a Nihostrifes, a Nebula, a Falconiform and others, and also really trying to put some creativity into the whole thing, I find a White Dragon kind of underwhelming.

I got a Harvest. Oh well, but I was trying to get a Shadow Walker!

Aw, don't these two look cute together? I love how they are placed back to back, but both peer over their shoulders to face each other laugh.gif

The falconiform visited a few times before, so no real surprise here. Though I also liked how my Marrow looked with the shadowwalker lady that visited him yesterday. But falconiform is a good choice, they look good together smile.gif

user posted image

My mint got a fleshcrowne although technically, I had one more shiny than sweets, so it probably should have been a waterhorse, but I don't mind! smile.gif

I ended up attaracting a Deep Sea dragon to my RA ^^

Not what I had hoped for in the end, but it is ok tongue.gif

My stats are:

Magic: 70/70

Meat: 57/70

Shinies: 70/70

Sweets: 69/70

Misc: 69/70

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, the beauty of the purple stars has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company..

she still hasn't arrived though...

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, the beauty of the purple stars has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company..

she still hasn't arrived though...

Do a hard refresh (CTRL+F5)

I attracted a Harvest dragon.

Proof:

user posted image

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Alby Joe has attracted an admirer: a pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

smile.gif

Unfortunately, the gaudy colours of my cave fade into insignificance next to her. biggrin.gif Still, they're nice together (Swallowtail and Almandine). Funny, I wasn't visited by a Pyralspite before. I know I've had Undine, Copper, Teimarr, Grave, and maybe I forgot one, but there was never a Pyralspite.

Magic(60/70)

Meat(12/70)

Shinies(59/70)

Sweets(60/70)

Misc.(60/70)

Oh no. Oh nonononono ! I so thought we'd get to re-decorate and look for a final mate today, before the event is over.

I had mostly Sweets and Mana, was hoping for a Shadow Walker or a White. Would have been happy with many other options.

There were only three species I didn't want to have in any way: Brimstone > Desipis > Balloon.

And what I have now iiiiiis: A Desipis. I'm so bummed. sad.gif

Someone mentioned hiding the mate by redecorating. Maybe I'll do that. But then my lovely Horatios sits there all alone. So maybe not. Well, I have all the time that I wanted to use to find a nice mate to decide about that, now. *sighs*

I ended up with a Grave Dragon... Nice-looking lady she is. xd.png I rather like her, although my dragon is totally being shy. xd.png

It's a rather sudden change in color though. In the past few days I've been visited by mostly blueish dragons ( ex. Deep sea, water horse...).

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Kupferschwinge Stellaris Prime has attracted an admirer: a(n Almandine) pyralspite dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Magic: 70/70

Meat: 0/70

Shinies: 70/70

Sweets: 60/70

Misc: 10/70

After being visited mostly by assorted Halloween breeds as well as Canopys, THAT is definitely not something I expected. Though I do very much approve wub.gif

I came late to the party sad.gif Only got in yesterday since I got my first adult dragon then. My cave is sooo empty, it is a wonder I got a mate for my dragon. He got a White Dragon (him a Dorsal Dragon). Only magical items in his cave.

My Lumina's mate ended up being a Gold-Horned Tangar - I did see her one time before, and even though I had a desipis and a shadow walker before and hoped that they might have stayed, I'm totally fine with the Tangar hahaha biggrin.gif They're such a happy couple lol wub.gif

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Wixie has attracted an admirer: a bleeding moon dragon! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Magic(50/60)

Meat(50/60)

Shinies(51/60)

Sweets(26/60)

Misc.(42/60)

After days of meticulously arranging shinies, meats, and other draws; after countless rejections by dissatisfied females, Ighttin Vanyali I has attracted an admirer: a shadow walker! You leave the happy couple alone to enjoy each other’s company.

Well, this was a little unexpected I must say, I was hoping that I could redecorate the cave before the 'big day' and try to attract a Pyralspite lady, but I'm totally fine with the Shadow Walker too :D

Oh no. Oh nonononono ! I so thought we'd get to re-decorate and look for a final mate today, before the event is over.

I had mostly Sweets and Mana, was hoping for a Shadow Walker or a White. Would have been happy with many other options.

There were only three species I didn't want to have in any way: Brimstone > Desipis > Balloon.

And what I have now iiiiiis: A Desipis. I'm so bummed. sad.gif

Someone mentioned hiding the mate by redecorating. Maybe I'll do that. But then my lovely Horatios sits there all alone. So maybe not. Well, I have all the time that I wanted to use to find a nice mate to decide about that, now. *sighs*

The items in your cave don't matter, the attracted dragon is completely random.

I can confirm this, because the Desipis' primary is MANA but the only "magic" item I have is a single necklace...

But that's who is in my cave right now.

So I guess relax and feel better, knowing that nothing we did decided the breed?

I came late to the party sad.gif Only got in yesterday since I got my first adult dragon then. My cave is sooo empty, it is a wonder I got a mate for my dragon. He got a White Dragon (him a Dorsal Dragon). Only magical items in his cave.

Maybe you can still add some meat, shinies, sweets and miscellanous items: to select a new category you need to click on its name, under the cave image

Maybe you can still add some meat, shinies, sweets and miscellanous items: to select a new category you need to click on its name, under the cave image

The event is over now, no reason to try and add more stuff.