Attempts:

48-48-48-48-48

Interested. Left for more meat.

48-49-48-48-48

Mildly interested. Left for more mana.

49-48-48-48-48

Interested. Left for more meat.

49-49-48-48-48

Interested. Primary and secondary can be the same value.

49-49-49-48-48

Interested. Tolerates shinies.

49-49-48-49-48

Interested. Tolerates sweets.

49-49-48-48-49

Interested. Tolerates miscellaneous items.

Frostbite: Primary mana, secondary meat. Tolerates shinies, sweets, miscellaneous, meat. (Her primary and secondary can be equal.)

Edited by missy_

Day: 5

My Dragon: CB Vampire

Visiting Dragon: Canopy

Attempts:

• 32-50-50-38-31 -A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 32-49-49-50-31 -A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 32-50-49-50-31 -A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
  • 32-50-49-50-50 -A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
  • 50-50-49-50-49 -A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
Notes:

Doesn't like shines and magic to be equal to her primary want, but doesn't mind meat being equal.

Nor does she like misc being equal with sweets.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Odd.

I have a Bright Pink visiting, and my results are slightly different than @PinkyHedgehog's.

With equal parts meat and sweets, I get a "mildly interested" message. This would indicate that the primary cannot be equal to the secondary.

ETA: Guys! I have a Pink dragon (Pink, not Bright Pink) visiting my cave, as in, she has appeared inside the cave!

~~~~~~~

Cliff Notes version:

Pink dragon

Likes meat and sweets.

Meat primary, sweets secondary. Does not tolerate equal numbers. Repulsed by magic, shinies, miscellaneous, sweets.

Edited by missy_

ETA: Guys! I have a Pink dragon (Pink, not Bright Pink) visiting my cave, as in, she has appeared inside the cave!

It looks like the code for this mini-game has recently changed. After clearing my browser cache and reloading the page, I now see the visiting dragon!

I guess that the visiting dragon was always intended to be visible, but there was a bug preventing it from showing up. Now that the bug is fixed, we see the dragon.

TJ09 has clarified it in the news: "UPDATE: To give people time to plan around attracted dragons, your current bachelorette now appears in the cave. This is the same position that the sprite of the actual attracted dragon will appear in as the event ends."

Here is how my cave looks like now. Note also how I prepared two items of each type in order to do my tests easily:

user posted image

Visiting Dragon: Frostbite

Attempts:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A frostbite dragon ... she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • It looks like this dragon has no "repulse".
Conclusion for the Frostbite dragon: Primary: mana // Secondary: meat // Tolerates: meat, shinies, sweets, misc. // Repulsed: - (none)

One hour later:

Visiting Dragon: Red

Attempts:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A red dragon ... she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 2-3-2-2-2 - A red dragon ... she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 3-3-2-2-2 - A red dragon ... she left to find a dragon with more meat. => mana = NO
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - A red dragon ... she left to find a dragon with more meat. => shinies = NO
  • 2-3-2-3-2 - A red dragon ... she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => sweets = YES
  • 2-3-2-3-3 - A red dragon ... she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => misc = YES
Conclusion for the Red dragon: Primary: meat // Secondary: mana // Tolerates: sweets, misc // Repulsed: mana, shinies.

Note that in the middle of my tests with the Red dragon (at :25 after the hour), she was briefly replaced by a Canopy dragon, but then the Red came back for my next test. This is strange... During this brief visit, I got this:

• 2-3-2-3-3 - A canopy dragon ... she left to find a dragon with more sweets.
Edited by Bugzilla

I'm confused ...

My Dragon: Tri-Horn

Visiting Dragon: Deep Sea

Attempts:

• 50-11-48-40-20 - mildly interested ... left to find a dragon with more shinies.

Attempts:

• 50-11-49-40-20 - mildly interested ... left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Attempts:

• 50-11-49-41-20 - mildly interested ... left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Seriously?! blink.gif So I figured, maybe it's too much magic, so I removed some of those until the message changed:

Attempts:

• 48-11-49-41-20 - interested ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
Why on Valkemare don't they leave and make room for ladies that *like* magic?

Removing some items ...

Attempts:

• 39-10-40-41-20 - interested ... liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items.
We get a random dragon every hour.  The visitor changes just after the hour.

I don't think so. I have two dragons, not just one, swapping places whenever I change enough things. So maybe we actually get multiple dragons generated for our den ... although I have that Deep Sea all day long already, only the Canopy seems to swoop in whenever she likes.

top of the hour: the Deep Sea lady left, finally, while I was re-decorating my den.

Visiting Dragon: Golden Wyvern

Attempts:

• 4-2-50-15-49 - interested ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 49-2-50-15-49 - interested ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 50-2-50-15-49 - mildly interested ... left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Note: She doesn't like too many misc. items - she was only mildly interested when still I had a 50th coral. Edited by Ruby Eyes

My bluesang attracted a blue copper mate.

At 49-50-49-50-27 I get the message: A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.

That would imply that she tolerates Sweets, but that is contrary to what I read in the first post.

Edit: I saw the blue copper at 16:55.

At 15:03 GMT+1 I spotted a Nhiostrife Wyvern in my cave (49-13-49-50-27) The Nhiostrife was interested and liked my Sweets, but wanted more Shinies. Instead of increasing Shinies I increased Mana

15:07 GMT+1 (50-13-49-50-27) A desipis dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

15:10 GMT+1 I increase Shinies one and so that I have (50-13-50-50-27) and get A nhiostrife wyvern comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

15:12 GMT+1 I decrease Shinies one so that I have (50-13-49-50-27) again and get: A canopy dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

Returning the Shinie on the other hand brings back the Nhiostrife. I remove the shinie save, put it back, save, put it back... Nhiostrife stays with me now

15:15 GMT+1 (50-13-50-50-27) A nebula dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of mana, but left to find a dragon with more meat.

Edited by Laura-Lana

There was me being all jealous of you guys that had ladies actually showing up in your caves, then I did a bit of tidying and discovered an apparently shy White girl hiding behind a very large pile of broken Shimmerscale eggs! xd.png

Apparently she's only "mildly interested" and want more sweets (I have max sweets and mana), but if I take away any mana then she wants that. I dunno, WOMEN! *throws up hands*

Edited by Amazon_warrior

It looks like the visiting dragons are changing more frequently now, or changing depending on other criteria that we still have to discover.

I mostly get the same dragon during the whole hour, but sometimes I get a brief visit from another dragon, who is replaced later by the previous one (until the next hour comes).

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern ... she left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 2-3-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern ... she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 3-3-2-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern ... she left to find a dragon with more meat. => magic : NO
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - A falconiform wyvern ... she left to find a dragon with more meat. => shinies : NO
  • 2-3-2-3-2 - A falconiform wyvern ... she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies. => sweets: YES
  • 2-3-2-3-3 - A falconiform wyvern ... she liked the collection of meat, but left to find a dragon with more shinies. => misc: YES
Summary for the falconiform wyvern: Primary: meat // Secondary: shinies // Tolerates: sweets, misc // Repulsed: magic, shinies.

Note that this does not match what is currently listed in the first post. Also, it is interesting that this wyvern tolerates some things but not its secondary preference.

EDIT: I just reloaded the page without changing anything and now I get a pink dragon (normal pink, not bright pink)

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A pink dragon ... she left to find a dragon with more meat.
...but if I change anything or reload the page, the falconiform is back.

But again a bit later, after reloading several times I am now getting a brimstone:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A brimstone dragon ... she left to find a dragon with more shinies.
Reloading the next 10 times or so always gives me the falconiform.

@DovahInAhrkZoriik: read the previous messages. TJ09 has updated the mini-game to make the visiting dragon visible. If you still have the old version without the new dragon, just clear your browser cache and reload the page and then you will see it.

Edited by Bugzilla

@Laura-Borealis: as far as we know, you cannot attract any specific dragon yet. We are all getting random visitors every hour (plus a few rare and brief visits from other randoms), regardless of what we have in our caves. We can observe what they like or do not like in order to increase our chances to get the "right" dragon at the end of the event.

If you want to help, please read the test description mentioned in the previous pages and now also included in the original post.

This hour, I am getting a deep sea dragon:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A deep sea dragon ... left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 2-2-3-2-2 - A deep sea dragon ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat.
  • 3-2-3-2-2 - A deep sea dragon ... left to find a dragon with more shinies. => magic: NO
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - A deep sea dragon ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat. => meat: YES
  • 2-3-3-3-2 - A deep sea dragon ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat. => sweets: YES
  • 2-3-3-3-3 - A deep sea dragon ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more meat. => misc: YES
Summary for the deep sea dragon: Primary: shinies // Secondary: meat // Tolerates: meat, sweets, misc // Repulsed: magic.

Have people attracted both Pinks and Bright Pinks?

Once again wink.gif we do not attract any dragons (yet). We only observe random visitors every hour, regardless of what we have in our caves.

But yes, among my random visitors I have seen both Pinks and Bright Pinks. I saw several Bright Pinks yesterday and early this morning and I got a brief visit from a standard Pink a bit more than one hour ago.

Has anyone else had a fogged dragon show up in their cave? I attracted a Pyralspite, but the image was fogged. 0_o

Happened to me too, but with a Brimestone xp

My dragon: Ice (CB)

Visiting dragon: Brimestone

Attempts: (numbers are: Magic - Meat - Shinies - Sweets - Misc.)

• 40-40-40-40-40 - liked the collection of shinies; left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items
Notes: Primary: shinies, secondary: misc items. All other categories can be equal to primary - it seems Brimestones are unpicky.

Visiting dragon: Ember

Attempts: (numbers are: Magic - Meat - Shinies - Sweets - Misc.)

• 40-40-40-40-40 - liked the collection of shinies; left to find a dragon with more meat
Notes: Primary: shinies, secondary: meat. All other categories can be equal to primary - just like Brimestones, Embers seems to be unpicky too. Edited by _smoczyca_

May I ask... what do Golden Wyverns like?

One showed up in my cave and I'd like to see if I can lure her back.

So that means I need lots of shiny stuff and NEARLY that much mana?

that dragons viseted my Whiptail

1.day Nebula

2. day Gold Hornet Tangar

3.day White

4.day Teimarr

5.day18.02 3 dragons viseted : first a Pink then a Canopy and now a Falconiform Wyvern, I wonder if a 4th dragon will appear

edit now a Frostbite is here, and after I refresh the page again a Falconiform Wyvern appear in the cave

6.day Canopy, after I add some meat a Grave Dragon appear, then again a Canopy and later a Pyrope Pyralspite, again a Canopy->Falconiform Wyvern->Grave dragon->Shadowalker->Harvest->White->brown Copper

when will be the last day of this event?

Edited by Seiti

There's a bit of weirdness going on in my cave.

My Dragon: Shadow Walker

Attempts:

• 16-0-50-50-49 - A Black dragon shows up. "She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more mana."
  • 16-0-49-50-49 - A Brimstone shows up. "She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more shinies."
  • 16-0-50-50-49 - A Brimstone shows up. "She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more miscellaneous items."
Notes:

I also attracted a Waterhorse, a Copper, and a Canopy with 16-0-50-50-49, although I don't recall what the flavor text was.

What was in your cave at the start of the day? Primary category/color? Category you had none of?

Cave screenshot is here. All I did was repeatedly add and remove one shiny stone to get different results.

Edited by AGYK

Notes: Primary: shinies, secondary: misc items. All other categories can be equal to primary - it seems Brimestones are unpicky.

This is interesting because it does not match what I saw two hours ago when I got a brief visit from a Brimstone: at 2-2-2-2-2, I got the message "mildly interested". But it was only a brief visit (she appeared just once during the hour) and I could not study the brimstone dragon further. I am wondering if these brief appearances are just glitches that should not be relied upon or if they can provide reliable data.

Anyway, it looks like my current visitor for this hour is a golden wyvern:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 2-2-3-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 3-2-3-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... left to find a dragon with more shinies. => magic: NO
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => meat: YES
  • 2-3-3-3-2 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => sweets: YES
  • 2-3-3-3-3 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => misc: YES

Summary for the golden wyvern: Primary: shinies // Secondary: mana // Accepts: meat, sweets, misc // Rejects: magic

This is interesting because it does not match what I saw two hours ago when I got a brief visit from a Brimstone: at 2-2-2-2-2, I got the message "mildly interested". But it was only a brief visit (she appeared just once during the hour) and I could not study the brimstone dragon further. I am wondering if these brief appearances are just glitches that should not be relied upon or if they can provide reliable data.

Anyway, it looks like my current visitor for this hour is a golden wyvern:

• 2-2-2-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... left to find a dragon with more shinies.
  • 2-2-3-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana.
  • 3-2-3-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... left to find a dragon with more shinies. => magic: NO
  • 2-3-3-2-2 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => meat: YES
  • 2-3-3-3-2 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => sweets: YES
  • 2-3-3-3-3 - A golden wyvern ... liked the collection of shinies, but left to find a dragon with more mana. => misc: YES
Summary for the golden wyvern: Primary: shinies // Secondary: mana // Accepts: meat, sweets, misc // Rejects: magic

I thought that magic and Mana were the same thing?