TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

A Pyralspite was interested in my Tsunami, but needed a dragon who could provide her more miscs ;______;

They would have made lovely eggs together!

Love this event xd.png (favourite: 2014 Christmas)

Still looking for more spaces and different decorations laugh.gif

user posted image

Edited by D-wing

thanks smile.gif noe I don't have to wonder before having coffee laugh.gif

today I have a bright pink who wants more meat.

and I have a feeling I'm going to end up scrapping most of my decorations and starting over wink.gif now that I know I don't have to be stingy with some things I wanted more of.

I do wish that some things wouldn't stay on top the way they do, but oh, well, I'll figure it out. it's definitely more interesting today than it was yesterday, reminding me of when we did our forts.

Buut I just noticed we have more shinies: now there are more diamonds xd.png

ETA: Do these ladies know my Nilia is too small for them?

Pff, size doesn't matter xd.png His charm is plenty for those ladies, it seems tongue.gif

Buut I just noticed we have more shinies: now there are more diamonds xd.png

The big gems? We had those yesterday. I used a bunch. laugh.gif

Question. When this event is over, will there be a new adult dragon featured on our scrolls designated as our selected dragon's new mate or something?

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I didn't feel like searching almost 80 pages to find out right at this moment.

We have no idea - only TJ knows.

Hmm. My beautiful moonstone attracted an Undine. I hope I can make her stay, I love undines. It will be a percfect pair.

Question. When this event is over, will there be a new adult dragon featured on our scrolls designated as our selected dragon's new mate or something?

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I didn't feel like searching almost 80 pages to find out right at this moment.

If not I'm definitely going to catch one for him. I just hope that we can choose the final mate out of all the visitors, I don't want to be stuck with a dragon I don't like.

I got a harvest today. I think I'd like that pairing more than having a Bleeding moon with my GW. Wonder who he'll get tomorrow?

@IcarusTheDragon: The words in the item category list (Magic, Meat, ...) are links, just click them.

---

Dear DC players, do you know how sometimes an otherwise smart brain just fails and afterwards you think "wait what happened, how could I not see my mistake?"

I'm 99.9% convinced my brain is working correctly, but I would like to be 100% sure because when the new release is over, it's... over. rolleyes.gif

So please can someone confirm that we have all of Monday (i.e. definitely more than 24 hours remaining from the time I post this) to catch the new eggs in the cave?

I don't have to drop two of my eggs to catch new ones today, right?

Edited by Confused Cat

So please can someone confirm that we have all of Monday (i.e. definitely more than 24 hours remaining from the time I post this) to catch the new eggs in the cave?

I don't have to drop two of my eggs to catch new ones today, right?

I do believe we have until the end of the 16th (DC Cave Time)

Day 1 starts: Sat, Feb 14 @ 12:00:00 AM and ends 11:59:59 PM

Day 2 starts: Sun, Feb 15 @ 12:00:00 AM and ends 11:59:59 PM

Day 3 starts: Mon, Feb 16 @ 12:00:00 AM and ends 11:59:59 PM

Edited by WraithZephyr

I didn't even realize there were multiple cave types! I have Jungle, with a Neglected dragon XP Let's see any girl go for him ahhaa!

I've gotten a black and a Nebula interested

Good morning everybody. ^^ Woke up and went into my Marrow's den and it seems the Balloon got tired of waiting because now I have a Desipis outside the cave wanting either more mana or meat. xd.png. Much better improvement over the fickle Balloon if i do say so myself. ;D

*A*

From the way the hatchlings are growing up they look to be cousins of the Shimmerscales!

Oh goodness.. Then I'll really fall in love! biggrin.gif

I do believe we have until the end of the 16th  (DC Cave Time)

Day 1 starts: Sat, Feb 14 @ 12:00:00 AM and ends 11:59:59 PM

Day 2 starts: Sun, Feb 15 @ 12:00:00 AM and ends 11:59:59 PM

Day 3 starts: Mon, Feb 16 @ 12:00:00 AM and ends 11:59:59 PM

Thank you.

I'm just too paranoid - I'm even afraid I might read the date on my computer wrong and wake up tomorrow to find the cave back to normal. But that should not happen... I think.

(A case of "You know you're addicted to DC when...")

I'm almost contemplating picking up a few eggs from the biomes and releasing them into the Ap, so people who miss the event have a chance to get one. I've seen a couple on there.

I'm almost contemplating picking up a few eggs from the biomes and releasing them into the Ap, so people who miss the event have a chance to get one. I've seen a couple on there.

I would do that, but I already have 2 eggs, and they've started getting view so I wouldn't want to abandon them. sad.gif

I decided to do it. Mine didn't have many views yet so it didn't bother me. And I can always get the ones I intend to keep tomorrow. Still crossing my fingers for an awesome looking eastern, though a wingless western will be cool too.

The new sprites are awesome. I cannot believe I missed V-Day 2013 AND 2014. Geez. I have the Christmas ones but none of the V-Day ones.

Just a heads up in case nobody has thought of it yet, but those green round things that look almost like cloven hoofs make great 'leaves' if you want some greenery in your cave...I just made a grape vine down one wall and it looks really good. Also, that 'lettuce' looking stuff..it's round and looks fluffy.. makes awesome 'grass' on the floor or 'moss' on the wall as well. smile.gif

Also, the coral/seaweed makes great vines or bushes. I'm currently using it for sagebrush and tumbleweeds. xd.png

I love the loading screen, which is kind of weird, but I think it's cool. You don't see much animation in DC.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong,I'm pretty sure the "cloven hoofs" are scales... Each one has a color scheme from a dragon (I noticed this from the sunsongs because that coloring's pretty unique)

Edited by hotbottleo'water1