TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I only seem to have magic items and nothing else, how come that i don´t have anything else?

Look at the third to last post before yours

I only seem to have magic items and nothing else, how come that i don´t have anything else?

You do. Click next to one of the other categories (meat, sweets etc) and it will open up.

Thank you, guys, for the tips again! Now I've redecorated my cave using a lot more items :3

user posted image

Today a Deep Sea decided to drop (flop?) into my Ice's cave, so I decided to go a little more aquatic in the hopes of pleasing her. She'll probably be gone by tomorrow, but maybe she'll eat a penguin or a crab before voyaging all the way down the mountain back to the sea.

user posted image

The only thing I've maxed out on decorating is meat but there aren't any dragons that are attracted

user posted image

Edited by Chaos Rider

The hatchlings don't have wings. Does it mean we're getting an Eastern this time?<3

I hope we are.... we need more Easterns. >_>;

Ooooh, I'm rather excited by the look of these hatchies. It feels like it's been a while since we had a wingless-type dragon.

...also I'm glad I finally got rid of the shadowwalker, but now I have a balloon hovering around. I don't have any sweets or magic, go away! Lol.

The picky Frostbite Dragon went away, but now there's a picky Red sniffing around *sigh*

user posted image

Well, I hope my friend here get a mate xd.png

Yess! The canopy left overnight, and now there's a bright pink bothering Dorian. Much better. I think he likes her a lot more. x3

(I have no idea what she came for though, since I don't have that much meat or sweets. My thing are shinies. Loads of them. *hogs all the gold* Umm... this is supposed to be my dragon's hoard, not mine, huh? xd.png)

Yesterday I did almost no decorating because I thought the limit would stay the same but we'd get more options for what to put in the caves. Glad to see it working the other way! But I think I'll have to actually plan out the look I want. I've a bad habit of cramming the max of everything in.

A frostbite came by yesterday. Today I had a red visit. Both wanted more meat.

Day 2, and today a Deep Sea dragon came by. I added magic and shiny things.

Love this game. smile.gif

user posted image

So...I'm not sure what the point of this event is? It says this: "A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana." And then I get more magic items and then it goes back to the default message. Do we just do this every day with no results, or what?

Day 2, and today a Deep Sea dragon came by. I added magic and shiny things.

Love this game. smile.gif

user posted image

Wait...A Deep Sea came all the way to a cave in a desert to see your dragon? She must really like him xd.png

So...I'm not sure what the point of this event is? It says this: "A shadow walker comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she liked the collection of sweets, but left to find a dragon with more mana." And then I get more magic items and then it goes back to the default message. Do we just do this every day with no results, or what?

I guess so, yes. It says that only on the last day of the event a mate will stay. I think that until then we can influence which mate that will be by seeing every day what the different dragons like and adding stuff accordingly.

I had a Harvest and a Deep Sea dragon coming by so far. One of them wanted more sweets, another wanted more shinies. So I guess if I add more sweets (and not so much of the other stuff, this is what these statistic bars on the right side are for) I attract dragons that like sweets, like a Harvest dragon does apparently.

I for my part want a cave that has more shiny and magic things than the other stuff. So let's see what kind of dragon will be attracted by that in the end. I don't care much what mate my dragon will end up with as it's just for the event anyway (I don't think it will have any influence on "real" breeding partners). I'm fine with whoever wants to stay with my magi dragon in the end. But my guess is that we can influence it by choosing the according décor.

Wait...A Deep Sea came all the way to a cave in a desert to see your dragon? She must really like him xd.png

Yup I was a bit confused as well. His reputation must be extraordinary. biggrin.gif

Yup I was a bit confused as well. His reputation must be extraordinary. :D

Well, looks like he'll get all the ladies :P

I've a pygmy and so far he's attracted a red, a white, and a very persistent gold horned tangar yesterday. I think she was too clingy...

Anyone got any tips for 'good' ratios to attract a nice mate?

Day 2, and now my Minty gets visits from a Black Dragon lady who likes his Mana, but doesn't find him meaty enough. huh.gif Changing items, even radically redecorating everything, didn't attract any other breeds (just like yesterday, when only Harvests called, no matter what the cave looked like).

BTW, has anyone attracted the same breed as their dragon?

I've a pygmy and so far he's attracted a red, a white, and a very persistent gold horned tangar yesterday. I think she was too clingy...

Anyone got any tips for 'good' ratios to attract a nice mate?

Well my GW found first a Harvest Dragon now it was a Grave dragon. Even I changed nothing. xd.png

I wonder if what dragons visit are based just on the ratios, or if they also take into consideration the kinds of stuff you put out? Like if you max out your meat with sides of beef, will that attract different females than maxing out meat with fish or crabs?

Gogumajiosu's managing to get an Imperial Fleshcrowne mildly interested but I say no, so I'm just messing around with as many different ratios as possible to see if something else can be interested?? Not sure entirely how this whole thing works yet.

Patxaran was visited this morning by a red dragon but, like the desipis before her, wanted moar meat! laugh.gif