TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

At first my Frostbite attracted a canopy, whom wanted sweets.

I quickly removed all sweets to try and get rid of it, and eventually attracted a Falconiform Wyvern.

I think she and Valorn will make quite the pair, so I'm focusing on her and giving her all the shinies and meat she desires.

user posted image

They are always sick, but they can't die and they always grow up.

Yeah, I know. Just wanted to post that, since I'm just laying around on the Net.

Do I know what I was thinking?

Probably not. xd.png

user posted image

Has anyone said "your princess is in another cave" yet? xd.pngninja.gif

Fun little event, I'll have to post mine later, it's really simple, but uh cozy? I sorta wish we could have picked caves heh.

Are there any that have a totally outdoor feeling? Or all they all indoors?

Has anyone said "your princess is in another cave" yet? xd.pngninja.gif

Fun little event, I'll have to post mine later, it's really simple, but uh cozy? I sorta wish we could have picked caves heh.

Are there any that have a totally outdoor feeling? Or all they all indoors?

user posted image

Well, mine has vines.

For the spreadsheet: My CB Yulebuck, James Bond, attracted a Desipis yesterday, with shiny as primary and misc as secondary, and the others much lower. Today I again maxed shiny and misc and left the others the same and a Red showed up. I then said the heck with it, maxed em all, hit save and got ...

A red dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

No change at all. laugh.gif

I'd share an image, but, well, I don't know how. xd.png

A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Pfft, suit yourself, my Purple invited over a friend and they're having mutton!

user posted image

I should really get to actually decorating this time round...

This is just... Amazing.

user posted image

I had a brimstone that wouldn't leave yesterday. Now I have an undine hanging around. I'm okay with that! I keep taking screenshots of the cave after redecorating, have 5 screenshots and it's only the 2nd day of the event, lol.

user posted image

I had a brimstone that wouldn't leave yesterday. Now I have an undine hanging around. I'm okay with that! I keep taking screenshots of the cave after redecorating, have 5 screenshots and it's only the 2nd day of the event, lol.

So do I, 5 exactly. laugh.gif

My scroll has a vampire egg on it. Pretty depressing, considering it's around Valentine's Day... Poor vampy... Surrounded by all the dragon chicks at such an early age...

At least they haven't try play matchmaker yet with the poor vampire not like my valentines dragons did with Zin.

Although who knows what happens once the vampire grows up. laugh.gif

Yeah, I know. Just wanted to post that, since I'm just laying around on the Net.

Haha, gotcha. biggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I'd share an image, but, well, I don't know how.  xd.png

You have to screen shot it (err...it's shift+command+4 on mac, dunno for PC) then upload to an image hosting site like photobucket or image shack

Also I went to check out your Yulebuck cos I was like I you weren't the person with James Bond OR James Bond (double spaced) and thought the name had been traded within the past couple of weeks //totally hasn't been stalking names

You have to screen shot it (err...it's shift+command+4 on mac, dunno for PC) then upload to an image hosting site like photobucket or image shack

Also I went to check out your Yulebuck cos I was like I you weren't the person with James Bond OR James  Bond (double spaced) and thought the name had been traded within the past couple of weeks  //totally hasn't been stalking names

Thanks! Now to see if I can figure it out. smile.gif

For a long, long time he was Bond James Bond CB, but I shortened it after a time. I've got Moneypenny as well, but she's a CB 09 Val.

Lets see if this works. smile.gif

I mean c'mon ladies! Who can resist such a regal guy? Who says no to a man with his own bowling alley, a huge pile of shiny gems and crabs bearing flowers?!

I wish the dragon itself was moveable, so I could pull him away from that back wall. If I try to follow around with my mushrooms behind him they look like they're on his head. :/

user posted image

Edited by jocosa

So far I've been resisting the temptation to peek at TJ's hatchlings (I want to be surprised when my own babies grow up) but I finally gave in. I'm really excited, because I think these are Eastern Valentines! biggrin.gif I love Eastern dragons, so that'll be amazing!

I'm also loving the game this year (it's my first Valentines on DC), though I think my poor Magma is of a different opinion.

user posted image

The penguins are growing in number. Soon they will liberate his captured entertainment princess.

Also I went to check out your Yulebuck cos I was like I you weren't the person with James Bond OR James Bond (double spaced) and thought the name had been traded within the past couple of weeks //totally hasn't been stalking names

I take it you want that name for your Shimmer? You could always call him JamesBond.

Waaaahhhh, day 2 and all I got was even MORE magic crystals. :'(

Also how are you guys getting so many items already??

Waaaahhhh, day 2 and all I got was even MORE magic crystals. :'(

Also how are you guys getting so many items already??

Click on Meat, Shines, Sweets or Misc, you will get new page of things to use.

Edit: You are welcome biggrin.gif

Edited by Lady Dragoon

On the left side were you can read 20/20 Magical and 0/20 Meat just click on the category you like and choose from the waste amount of items. cool.gif

OOHHHHH. Well geeze, they could have made that clearer. Now I feel dumb. Thanks! laugh.gif

Edit: You are welcome biggrin.gif

Thank you very much for answering that, I was wondering where I was supposed to get meat

This has been so much fun so far. My gold attracted a canopy yesterday. Today when I logged in, he had attracted a bright pink! I'm really curious what happens afterward. Will we get whatever they're attracted to? Is it just a wild dragon who will just come by and breed, leaving the egg with our boys? It's so exciting! I think this is my favorite event so far.

Edited by dsnet06

so, finally caught 2 perfect New Release codes, thank you for a lovely Valentine event again ^^

user posted image

If a pile of potatoes with a rainbow chicken on top doesn't attract the ladies, then I don't know what I'm living for.

Also if they don't add a burger of some sort, I'm gonna be so disappointed, and more importantly, Moar Cheezburgers Plz is going to go on a rampage. (I told him the hotdogs would make a good substitute)

My current progress in the event:

user posted image

His hoard is slowly growing and growing... and so is his army. laugh.gif

Also, after a while, the hatchling things on the event started to look like multicolored dragon poo. unsure.gif

And so, my dragon has an army of rainbow poo. tongue.gif

Edited by DragonxEmpress

White dragon looking for sweets

Makes sweets pile

White dragon still looking for sweets