TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

Oh, okay. Gonna have to use the computer. /sighs/ I wish it would work...

Once you save it on a regular computer the game seems to unlock on the iPad. I was having the same problem.

My Vine has attracted (so far) a Brimstone and an Undine. Neither of them are great choices IMO, but I think I'll go with the Undine on this one. Especially if it's yellow xd.png

user posted image

Emerald. Everything. (Keep in mind that dark blue and black are my favorite colors, not green...I just think that my Vine would love a scene decorated in his [hopefully] favorite color, green.)

Edited by gregregreg

Totally wish I could swap my dragon, his partner is going to be so ticked xd.png, uhh if anyone asks it's all for her!

and were the cave designs random/based on where egg was found? blink.gif

Totally wish I could swap my dragon, his partner is going to be so ticked xd.png, uhh if anyone asks it's all for her!

If you used a CB dragon, your cave was based off which biome he originated from.

Everyone else gets the bland cave.

Hmmm, I think the other spriter for the new dragon is Mystrie, her scroll is hidden, as is Aangs-Sister's. *rubs hands together waiting for the new alts*

If you used a CB dragon, your cave was based off which biome he originated from.

They could mentioned this somewhere so I had the chance to take a jungle dragon. xd.png

yep he's CB and got the "normal cave" one, maybe it's because he's an old 4 letter? blink.gif

edit: well pre-"biome" so he's listed as found in "cave" heh

Edited by Erithan

yep he's CB and got the "normal cave" one, maybe it's because he's an old 4 letter? blink.gif

If it says on his profile "Location: Cave", that means he's too old and the site doesn't remember where he came from. So no fancy cave for you.

If it says on his profile "Location: Cave", that means he's too old and the site doesn't remember where he came from. So no fancy cave for you.

lol, well I didn't even know there were other caves when I picked him, heck wasn't awake enough to think straight and again wish I'd picked a non-paired dragon. xd.png

I like the cave, working on a mountain of gold! mwhaha ninja.gif

edit: I sorta wish I'd picked my pebble now, he would be more fitting.

Edited by Erithan

HAHA, Moonlight made his den pretty enough to attract the REAL mate he wanted! So, so, so glad they got along! biggrin.gif <3

http://dragcave.net/lineage/KJmQO

//totally didn't use him for the event just as a good luck thing l-lol

ALL THE OTHER LADIES CAN GO HOME NOW

Edited by angelicdragonpuppy

Once you save it on a regular computer the game seems to unlock on the iPad. I was having the same problem.

Thank you so much for the help. Going to go now onto my laptop. =(^ - ^)=

user posted image

I had a pyralspite dragon visit today but my dragon lacked shines so I added more. However, I'm quite sure the addition of the sausage links and hotdog (under the ham) will win him a mate!

A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

Pfft, suit yourself, my Purple invited over a friend and they're having mutton!

user posted image

I should really get to actually decorating this time round...

A copper dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more meat.

user posted image

...That is just awesome.

I'm lucky, I pick a vampire who doesn't have to worry about pissing off his own mate. laugh.gif

Instead he is going to get a 'mate'.

Lol, I hadn't actually picked one, was sleepy and clicked something and BING! a handy Ochredrake was suddenly selected, lol.

But I love the sprite and the Drake thing doesn't seem to be limiting, so that's cool.

Today I have a Copper hanging hanging around, with a fast visit from a Nebula - my boy's moving up in the world, with the hot chicks taking notice!

Edit: it's OK, Skyfire, TJ has an in with the Dragon Gods and even if his babies die of Sickness, they're resurrected whenever he notices. laugh.gif

Edited by Syphoneira

user posted image

Woah...... OJO

user posted image

That is pretty cool.

My scroll has a vampire egg on it. Pretty depressing, considering it's around Valentine's Day... Poor vampy... Surrounded by all the dragon chicks at such an early age...

user posted image

That's amazing!

Edit: never mind, lol, I guess the scales are just holed in the right place for an eye; hard to see details well on screenshots.

Edited by Syphoneira