TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

My Gold's cave is looking pretty spiffy so far! Whichever gal is lucky enough to choose him will have all the pretties she could want. xd.png

Today's lady was a Black dragon! Wonder what tomorrow's visitor will be!

And the new hatchies look super cute! Now I'm all impatient to see them all grown up. biggrin.gif

I've attracted a Nebula with an Alpine Vampire, if anyone can record that--

My vampy was attracting a nebula yesterday. it's now moved onto an ember.

I packed my place with pretty much all the sweets it can take. I want that Shadow Walker's attetion again for the RA. She's much less ruder than the Tiemarr snoping around Existence's cave.

*A*

From the way the hatchlings are growing up they look to be cousins of the Shimmerscales!

Everyone has such pretty caves that are all decorated so prettily. ...And mine?

user posted image

Anyways, Day One, he attracted a Shadow Walker; Day Two, attracted a Balloon. If that helps any. (Am I the only one so far that's known to be using a Royal Crimson? Haven't seen anyone else yet.)

Click on like misc, and you get a new page to pick from.

Alright thank you so much. c:

He is, however, a bit concerned about that floor and how he can swim in it but none of these dense items sink.

Ahahaha laugh.gif

Has anyone used a Nocturne? Do they still change back and forth from day to night version still?

Edited by VioletWhirlwind

Alright thank you so much. c:

You are welcome!

to blackdragonqueen, you need to click on the other things, ma'am.

Where is everyone finding all the other items for the decoration? O.o I still only have the "magic"

press the different categorys to change pages, meat, shineys, etc

You are welcome!

to blackdragonqueen, you need to click on the other things, ma'am.

Please define other things. Am I clicking on dragons, other people's dragons... or things in the Cave we are decorating

Please define other things. Am I clicking on dragons, other people's dragons... or things in the Cave we are decorating

I meant clicking on Meat and the other three 'pages', sorry about not being more clear.

...Or what the people said below my last post. laugh.gif

Edit: You are welcome!

Edited by Lady Dragoon

I'm curious as to why I do not have the increased limit? I still just have 10 max.

did you just start today?

after 12:00m eastern time

user posted image

Looks like Peta decided to change it up a little and puts piles of tasty meat everywhere. It kind of worked, because the waterhorse is gone, and now a Bleeding Moon keeps visiting.

Not sure what he's doing with all that coral, though. Silly Peta, this isn't a coastal cave. And I feel sorry for those princesses, being hung up along side the slabs of meat. Peta, you evil little dragon.

Has anyone used a Nocturne?  Do they still change back and forth from day to night version still?

I used one, and they do.

My Sweetling has a Bloodmoon sniffing around but can't seem to make up her mind whether or not he's collecting everything she's wanting. laugh.gif I also really STRONGLY wish that there were DIFFERENT items to decorate with along with the increase in items that can be placed in the cave.

did you just start today?

after 12:00m eastern time

Yeah, I did... Ugh, I was hoping that wasn't the reason.

Yeah, I did... Ugh, I was hoping that wasn't the reason.

yep, thats it. sorry. sad.gif

I also really STRONGLY wish that there were DIFFERENT items to decorate with along with the increase in items that can be placed in the cave.

same here.

Edited by reddof-f6