TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

It's not that there's new things, just that the cap is now 20 of each category not 10.

I have no idea what that black dragon girl is doing with her life, but I think Mojave's meat collection is turning out just fine. There's only so much a boy can find in a desert.

I busted up laughing at this. >3<

Hey does anyone know how to unlock other items? All I have is magic stuff and in DC time its technically the "Next day" now...

I busted up laughing at this. >3<

Hey does anyone know how to unlock other items? All I have is magic stuff and in DC time its technically the "Next day" now...

Click on like misc, and you get a new page to pick from.

Well, Rudy's got a cute little canopy interested in him now. Problem is, she also like sweets. I just hope the goodies don't bring back Ms. Balloon-Butt.

It's not that there's new things, just that the cap is now 20 of each category not 10.

oooh cause my items are only in the magic category and have reached my 20.

Got new box saying 'new stuff' just now but no new stuff sad.gif maybe later it will show lol

Got new box saying 'new stuff' just now but no new stuff sad.gif maybe later it will show lol

sweety you gotta click on the other categories to get the other things UwU

sweety you gotta click on the other categories to get the other things UwU

Perfect! thanks!

Got new box saying 'new stuff' just now but no new stuff  sad.gif  maybe later it will show lol

Ya gotta click on Meat, and the like to get more stuff to put down.

I think they really need to make it more easiler to see or something.

Edit: ninja.gif 'd

still, maybe if they actually make them look like buttons or something, people won't be so confuse.

edit2: although, now they are actually bold, so that helps lol

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Ooooh my shimmerscale attracted a copper today! Don't leave you gorgeous dragon you! I don't want the Undine back, I don't like Undine x Shimmer :<

Yesterday I had a gold wyvern hanging around, but a frostbite is the visitor now and she's after more meat. I kind of want the GW back, all she wanted was mana and shinies.

In other news, I still need one more radiant angel egg to complete my list of lineages for the season. Sadly there don't seem to be many floating around the AP right now. I hope there's one I can use in there somewhere.

user posted image

I am really liking using the green grapes as "moss" to spruce up my cave interior. Also, Shimmer has just proven how much of a huge dweeb he is because he is now wearing a squid as a hat. It fit his head too perfectly to pass up.

user posted image

Being my first dragon, Arane is beyond used to both my taste in decorations and my shenanigans.

He is, however, a bit concerned about that floor and how he can swim in it but none of these dense items sink.

I've attracted a Nebula with an Alpine Vampire, if anyone can record that--

Here's my current cave!

user posted image

The idea is that Kristtorn has adopted several hatchlings, but is having trouble caring for so many, so he's seeking a mate to help him raise the youngsters. In the hopes of attracting a female, he's assembling a picnic and has a gold necklace to give them as a gift.

Also, once it switched to day 2, I stopped getting messages about the Undine. Now I have this:

A white dragon comes to visit your dragon’s den. She seems mildly interested, but doesn’t stay long. It seems she left to find a dragon with more sweets.

I am really liking using the green grapes as "moss" to spruce up my cave interior. Also, Shimmer has just proven how much of a huge dweeb he is because he is now wearing a squid as a hat. It fit his head too perfectly to pass up.

I'm doing a similar thing with the grapes. Great minds think alike ^^

But I really wish I could make the dragon be in front of some objects, it's gonna make some of my design hard to do otherwise dry.gif

He is, however, a bit concerned about that floor and how he can swim in it but none of these dense items sink.

xd.png! Why couldn't I have considered all the interesting dragon possibilities before picking mine?

Haha, I'm using a Tinsel who I have a mate waiting for currently--hoping if he makes himself look real fine she won't reject him come tomorrow! xd.png

I thought this lasted the week? not just the weekend

I'm using my green grapes as pile of green rocks with a sword sticking out of them.

Wonder if you can use the purple grapes as like some kind of berry or flower? *ponders*

So, is there some trick to playing on an iPad? Nothing will move into the cave.

There's a work around that seems to be working for most people. If you have access to a computer and use it to play and then save the game, the game then starts working on the iPad. Works with a kindle too. There's a thread about it in help.

I had the box show up at the top of the screen that said I had found new items to decorate with, but there aren't any new items in my stuff. Is this just me or has it happened to anyone else?

I had the box show up at the top of the screen that said I had found new items to decorate with, but there aren't any new items in my stuff. Is this just me or has it happened to anyone else?

It's more of the same stuff - all the caps have been raised to 20.

It's more of the same stuff - all the caps have been raised to 20.

I didn't even look at that ohmy.gif ! Awesome! Thank you very much!