TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I have to say, I really like the badge for this event. =o

~

Also, on more art. I do understand, I do! I was also a bit surprised, but keep in mind that we already got a lot of art in the beginning and this event goes on for seven days. It seems not a lot of artists are active to help out with events recently, so there's few people pitching in to complete this stuff. Can you imagine the stress of them getting done the writing, all the different caves, and all the art we did get for hoarding? I won't be surprised if there isn't any more art simply because that's a lot of work put into the event for the stuff we have seen so far.

We all know and we really do appreciate all your hard work for us! thumbs_up.png

WE will not having fun without TJ/staff~ wub.gifWe LOVE you all~ wub.gif

THANK YOU!

**Hugs*** *CHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*

Well my GW found first a Harvest Dragon now it was a Grave dragon. Even I changed nothing. xd.png

I've tried changing things but it's literally going from (yesterday 10 - 0 and trying something else but I don't see a clear cut 'objective' to this) >.<

It seems that unlike yesterday, the secondary want can't have the same amount of items as the primary want, or the attracted dragon will leave to find someone with more of the primary want.

I've come to the point where I've decided I don't care what the female dragon wants. My boy is a Gold and his cave is going to be heaped with shinies and glittery stuff and come what may..or not... smile.gif

I think you can only attract one kind of dragon per day, no matter what you do. Rogue attracted a Brimstone today. I changed some items, but still the same breed came to look.

I think you can only attract one kind of dragon per day, no matter what you do. Rogue attracted a Brimstone today. I changed some items, but still the same breed came to look.

Not so. Yesterday I initially had a Brimstone, then drastically changed all my ratios and got a Copper instead. Today it's a Teimarr, though. laugh.gif

I wish there was a reset button so I could choose a different dragon and decorate all over again cool.gif

I have removed every item, changed everything completely and still just get the same thing visiting. Each day a new obsessive, impossible to please stalker. I have completely changed the mana type, left meat off, deleted mana entirely, filled the cave with jailed princesses ... all with the exact same response. I'm not even sure what some of these things are, much less what difference they make. I'm about ready to decided I don't care and that I've invested enough time trying to figure something out with nothing to go on. tongue.gif

I have a poor, lonely Soulpeace boy.

Yesterday a Waterhorse lady mocked him with either wanting more shinies or more sweets.

And today he got visited from a Canopy who too wants more sweets....

Although there was a quick step by from a Falconiform, who left as quick as she came, because she demanded more meat. When i offered more meat, the canopy returned.....My poor boy! ohmy.gif

BTW: the new eggs ARE still available this time tomorrow? So i don't have to dump an egg today??

Edited by milkaq66

Are the dragons still breeding or was a day added to the holiday eggs? They all say 7 days left in th ap.

Am I the only one disappointed that we don't get new items?

I also thought new items will be added, sadly no

but maybe(at least I hope) we will get tomorrow new items

Are the dragons still breeding or was a day added to the holiday eggs? They all say 7 days left in th ap.

Eggs gain a day when they are dropped in the AP.

Question. When this event is over, will there be a new adult dragon featured on our scrolls designated as our selected dragon's new mate or something?

I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but I didn't feel like searching almost 80 pages to find out right at this moment.

Hey, are we supposed to get different stuff to decorate our dragon's cave with each day? Because I've got all the same stuff from today and yesterday and I'm wondering if it's a glitch or if it's just How It Is.

I want to know how celery and radishes are "sweets".

ETA: @Aethertube - no new items today.

Edited by LibbyLishly

You don't get new items; you can add 10 more items of each category, so 20 instead of 10 c:

ETA: Do these ladies know my Nilia is too small for them?

Edited by umbreon_rock

Day 2, and now Apollo has a Frostbite dragon after him.

She, uh..... does realize his lair's in a volcano, right?

Just a heads up in case nobody has thought of it yet, but those green round things that look almost like cloven hoofs make great 'leaves' if you want some greenery in your cave...I just made a grape vine down one wall and it looks really good. Also, that 'lettuce' looking stuff..it's round and looks fluffy.. makes awesome 'grass' on the floor or 'moss' on the wall as well. smile.gif

Aaand it's gone...

that wonderful Valentine wall of joy and love...until next year then, dear pinks...

You don't get new items; you can add 10 more items of each category, so 20 instead of 10 c:

thanks smile.gif noe I don't have to wonder before having coffee laugh.gif

today I have a bright pink who wants more meat.

and I have a feeling I'm going to end up scrapping most of my decorations and starting over wink.gif now that I know I don't have to be stingy with some things I wanted more of.

I do wish that some things wouldn't stay on top the way they do, but oh, well, I'll figure it out. it's definitely more interesting today than it was yesterday, reminding me of when we did our forts.