TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I have to say, I really like the badge for this event. =o

~

Also, on more art. I do understand, I do! I was also a bit surprised, but keep in mind that we already got a lot of art in the beginning and this event goes on for seven days. It seems not a lot of artists are active to help out with events recently, so there's few people pitching in to complete this stuff. Can you imagine the stress of them getting done the writing, all the different caves, and all the art we did get for hoarding? I won't be surprised if there isn't any more art simply because that's a lot of work put into the event for the stuff we have seen so far.

Here's my cave. I tried to make a heart with mana crystals to put all my meat inside.

user posted image

I keep getting a copper dragon biggrin.gifwub.gif

So far I'm quite enjoying this event! The only thing is that you can only play it for about 10 mins before there is nothing left to do and then you have to wait until the next day sad.gifBeautiful art work though!

Edited by Jascuty

So will there be an addition of items that I'll miss because I started a day late?

You'll have to wait and see - none of us know.

It seems not a lot of artists are active to help out with events recently, so there's few people pitching in to complete this stuff.

I uh... I volunteer? xd.png Seriously though, I'd love to help out with stuff like this.

---------

Completely redecorated Drimar's cave, I'm actually kinda happy with it now! He's attracting another Red dragon now, yesterday it was an Ember... I think I prefer the Ember, but this'll do.

Just grabbed a bred egg from the egg wall, since one of my eggies hatched...here's hoping there will still be a wall in 2 hours when the rest hatch...

So will there be an addition of items that I'll miss because I started a day late?

you've only missed a limit upgrade from 10 each to 20 each.

my cave. :3

user posted image

Edited by reddof-f6

I have to say, I really like the badge for this event. =o

~

Also, on more art. I do understand, I do! I was also a bit surprised, but keep in mind that we already got a lot of art in the beginning and this event goes on for seven days. It seems not a lot of artists are active to help out with events recently, so there's few people pitching in to complete this stuff. Can you imagine the stress of them getting done the writing, all the different caves, and all the art we did get for hoarding? I won't be surprised if there isn't any more art simply because that's a lot of work put into the event for the stuff we have seen so far.

Who would I need to talk to offer my help?

Because I can at least help color things, probably. (never really done pixel art coloring before so I am not sure how good I would do. laugh.gif)

edit: and I haven't done much coloring either now I think about it.

Edited by Lady Dragoon

ok it's official

I AM IN LOVE so in LOVE with this dragon, it's not pink. It's a pretty red and blueish little one, so adorable

THANK YOU Aangs sister for this new awesome little baby to add to my collection

Who would I need to talk to offer my help?

Because I can at least help color things, probably. (never really done pixel art coloring before so I am not sure how good I would do. laugh.gif)

I uh... I volunteer? xd.png Seriously though, I'd love to help out with stuff like this.

I would talk to any of the artists you see in the credits for any of the recent events. I don't help with events, so I am not sure if they're taking/would take volunteers or what, so any of those guys would know better than I. =3

Funny enough, but I don't have items other than magic ones xd.png

So here's what I've got so far

I hope there'll be more things to choose from! But even if not, it's still a great event!

Thank you, TJ and the spriters! smile.gif

And that's really amazing, we get different cave types depending on which dragon we've picked!

user posted image

Click on the different tabs (Meat, Shinies Misc) to show more things to decorate with.

To those who would be willing to help out with future events - you must either get invited to pitch in, or you can very politely ask an in-cave artist to help, and if they can, they will then invite you to help.

But if anyone's curious, I did the watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe. Delicious fruits are my favourite tongue.gif

So here's what I've got so far

I hope there'll be more things to choose from! But even if not, it's still a great event!

Thank you, TJ and the spriters! smile.gif

And that's really amazing, we get different cave types depending on which dragon we've picked!

user posted image

Is this a Jungle or forest cave? It looks beautiful!

Edited by SilverQuetzal

To those who would be willing to help out with future events - you must either get invited to pitch in, or you can very politely ask an in-cave artist to help, and if they can, they will then invite you to help.

But if anyone's curious, I did the watermelon, honeydew and cantaloupe. Delicious fruits are my favourite  tongue.gif

*nod to you and SockPuppet Strangler*

I will remember that.

....and I think I should actually start practicing before I ask to help so it won't be too ugly.

(and you did draw/make lovely, Tazzay. laugh.gif)

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Click on the different tabs (Meat, Shinies Misc) to show more things to decorate with.

Oh! Thank you for the tips! ohmy.gif

@SilverQuetzal - it's a jungle cave! I like it too!

I brought my haul of Valentines home and now it's time to compose a list of mates I need xd.png I wonder if the forum notepad will be enough or if I'll have to use an excell file xd.png

I brought my haul of Valentines home and now it's time to compose a list of mates I need xd.png I wonder if the forum notepad will be enough or if I'll have to use an excell file xd.png

I finally broke down and made a Google doc for mine. xd.png I did manage to get mates for most of mine AND future mates for their offspring, so it was a really good haul!

A lot of people seem to be a bit confused so:

How to Change Your Items

user posted image

The little menu at the side is clickable so that you can see different categories of items to place. For example, everyone starts at the "Magic" category as shown below:

user posted image

Clicking on something else will give you different option. Like, if we clicked "Sweets" we'd see this instead:

user posted image

So when it says in the little blurb up top that you should "check back each day to collect more things to decorate with", it doesn't mean that more categories will open up, it means that your limit of items will be raised like so:

user posted image

On the first day, the limit was 10. Now that it is the second day, the limit has been raised to 20. Tomorrow, it'll conceivably be 30. (Or higher than 20 in any case.)

Now, this next part I'm not 100% on buuut:

This only applies if you started playing from the first day. If you just started today, your limit will be 10 and will increase for every day you play.

I hope that helps somewhat~ unsure.gif

Thanks for4 that thorough explanation! I was just about to post a question on how to get all the shiny stuff when I saw your explanation! You're a livesaver smile.gif

I only seem to have magic items and nothing else, how come that i don´t have anything else?