TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I love the loading screen, which is kind of weird, but I think it's cool. You don't see much animation in DC.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong,I'm pretty sure the "cloven hoofs" are scales... Each one has a color scheme from a dragon (I noticed this from the sunsongs because that coloring's pretty unique)

Edited by hotbottleo'water1

I love the loading screen, which is kind of weird, but I think it's cool. You don't see much animation in DC.

Edit: Correct me if I'm wrong,I'm pretty sure the "cloven hoofs" are scales... Each one has a color scheme from a dragon (I noticed this from the sunsongs because that coloring's pretty unique)

Yes and yes. Love that loading screen, even if it doesn't last very long.

And those are definitely scales. Definitely based off different dragons, but a lot are hard to identify. I've identified Gold, Silver, Red, and Imperial Fleshcrowne among others.

user posted image

Being my first dragon, Arane is beyond used to both my taste in decorations and my shenanigans.

He is, however, a bit concerned about that floor and how he can swim in it but none of these dense items sink.

Well, dragons are magical. I imagine a sea dragon can swim through solid rock if he put his mind to it.

I wish we could flip and rotate objects, it would be so much easier to get the effect we want.

Edited by Moondragon007

What a fun event! I love decorating things smile.gif

I do wish I had seen the different caves before I chose my dragon, though. That lava one is gorgeous.

When I first started I kept getting that "Failed to save: Invalid Item" note, but then realized if I added a little at a time and saved as I went that it saved fine.

Love the work the spriters did in this, gorgeous!! I think the crystal clustered stones are my favorite though!

Quick question since I'm seeing all these amazing caves:

All I have for my event items is magic items. I have the crystals, scales, sword, necklace and staff.

Is this normal since I got on today and only went from being allowed 10 items to 20 of everything?

o.O

Quick question since I'm seeing all these amazing caves:

All I have for my event items is magic items. I have the crystals, scales, sword, necklace and staff.

Is this normal since I got on today and only went from being allowed 10 items to 20 of everything?

o.O

First of all, you have all categories, not just magic. Click the titles of the other categories listed below the image of the cave.

Second, yes, we can all put up to 20 of all categories now.

First of all, you have all categories, not just magic. Click the titles of the other categories listed below the image of the cave.

Second, yes, we can all put up to 20 of all categories now.

Ah thank you! I had no idea they were clickable.

I completely thought they would just appear in a list one after the other. Big duh on my part. xd.png

Now off to decorate accordingly lol

Oh I wish I had a Jungle cave. My alpine cave looks ugly....

It's better than the plain generic cave, I think. But the ones I like most are the jungle and the volcano.

Yes and yes. Love that loading screen, even if it doesn't last very long.

And those are definitely scales. Definitely based off different dragons, but a lot are hard to identify. I've identified Gold, Silver, Red, and Imperial Fleshcrowne among others.

What loading screen?

Are other people getting animation while the Val Cave loads?

Edit: raichuluxray, yours looks lovely and not cluttered at all!

Lol, for comparison, you should see mine!

(It looks like my closet, only with more lizards to keep the mice down. xd.png )

Edited by Syphoneira

It's better than the plain generic cave, I think. But the ones I like most are the jungle and the volcano.

My best friend has a Radiant Angel in a Volcano cave. The cave is so pretty.

I realy want to change scrolls with him xd.png

What loading screen?

Are other people getting animation while the Val Cave loads?

Sometimes you see a loading screen of a dragon flying, but if you have a fast connection you usually won't see it at all or you'll only see it briefly.

Sometimes you see a loading screen of a dragon flying, but if you have a fast connection you usually won't see it at all or you'll only see it briefly.

Thanks!

Mine just seems to pause, (sometimes blanks,) and then has things appear.

Do I know what I was thinking?

Probably not. xd.png

user posted image

Hah! I love the hanging meat and the little mini dragons (are they supposed to be statues?) posed proudly in front of the heaps of crystals and sweets. xd.png

Do I know what I was thinking?

Probably not. xd.png

user posted image

Eyyyy, someone actually using the caged princes.

Dragons are equal-opportunity kidnappers of decorated royalty, you know.

Edited by TheCompleteAnimorph

What I want to know is how my Misfit Pygmy managed to kidnap some princesses and then put their cages on the ceiling. He's what, two feet tall?

How on earth do you decorate your cave when you're on an iPad? Please answer. Thanks.

I tried just for fun, and while the cave loaded pretty well, the game did not at all. The brown dragon just flapped its wings uselessly.

I tried just for fun, and while the cave loaded pretty well, the game did not at all. The brown dragon just flapped its wings uselessly.

Oh, okay. Gonna have to use the computer. /sighs/ I wish it would work...