TJ09

2015-02-14 - Happy Valentine's Day

I love how my den looks~~

user posted image

So far he's attracted a Harvest yesterday, and today a Deep Sea dragon. :3 I made changes after he attracted both, so I'm not sure what will come by next..~

I don't know if anyone have checked TJ's new hatchies codes: they are lovelly!

I hadn't notice myself, a friend of mine pointed to me. laugh.gif

Thats me xd.png I've been picking them up and puttng them there so people who miss it have a slim chance of getting one.

Caught a new egg from the AP. =o

Nice! Lower time? Maybe someone was trying to get a good code and needed the space.

so, finally caught 2 perfect New Release codes, thank you for a lovely Valentine event again ^^

Dumb question, but if we release one we can catch another, right? I've never actually tossed back a special event egg before. ^^;

Edited by Syiren

Dumb question, but if we release one we can catch another, right? I've never actually tossed back a special event egg vefore. ^^;

Yes I've been doing it.

Nice! Lower time? Maybe someone was trying to get a good code and needed the space.

Yep. I put that one in the AP. I decided to go code hunting and I was sure it would get a new home anyway. smile.gif

Yes I've been doing it.

Okay, good. That makes me feel better. Thanks! happy.gif

I have two GREAT new releaze codes. biggrin.gif 3Zuk0 and RoS1t (rosit is French for "to become pink" or "to become blushed").

I have two GREAT new releaze codes. biggrin.gif 3Zuk0 and RoS1t (rosit is French for "to become pink" or "to become blushed").

Wow, that Zuko one is absolutely perfect for you. o_O

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Wow, that Zuko one is absolutely perfect for you. o_O

I know! Someone was kind enough to gift it to me! I'm so glad the new releases are female! It will be a perfect mate for Zuko, and the colour so far looks like it should go well with a bronze tinsel! biggrin.gif

Great codes! That second one is particularly spectacular IMO biggrin.gif

Would really like to play this event but for the second day the poor loading dragon is just flying nowhere fast and I can't do anything. :( (And yes I've posted in the thread in Help so hopefully the issue will be resolved soon.)

Oh well, at least I have my two eggs which is the important thing and it's still fun to look at other peoples' caves. c:

looks like I just a little more than doubled my amount of adult Valentine's this year. ._. biggrin.gif

I know! Someone was kind enough to gift it to me! I'm so glad the new releases are female! It will be a perfect mate for Zuko, and the colour so far looks like it should go well with a bronze tinsel! biggrin.gif

Congrats on those codes. They're awesome, 'specially that first one.

I've been trying to find some nice codes, and clicked by mistake, but the code is kinda funny, but I don't think I'll name it after the KFC chicken. tongue.gif I might toss that one back in five hours. I still have tonight and all of tomorrow to hunt for a nice code.

As far as the game goes. I'm glad we get to use more goodies. That Shadow Walker finally left, though I did like her, sad.gif Now there's an even pickier Brimstone dragon. First she wants Shinies, I give more shinies, then she wants more misc, I pile that on, now she still wants more even though I'm at 20/20. Well, fine. Clever Prince is too good for an ordinary Brimstone anyway.

Hey, if these female dragons can be picky, then so can I. Now if a Grave were to appear or a Gold or a Thunder then by all means, I'll add whatever she wants. biggrin.gif

looks like I just a little more than doubled my amount of adult Valentine's this year. ._. biggrin.gif

I got so many new valentines dragons this year. LOL! I timed it beautifully to max out on the number I could grow up.

Same here. not only did I time it right for the eggs, but also most of my Reds had their BSA's ready to go. If I had to guess, I'd say I caught around 30-ish Valentine dragons this year, not including the two new ones and that final Arsani egg I caught last night.It also helps to have a friend who doesn't really care for the Valentine dragons that much and caught most of my sweetlings for me. I think I did better in this event than on Halloween and I caught 6 of that release.

This has been a very successful event and I am more than looking forward to next year. wub.gif

Edited by Syiren

I take it you want that name for your Shimmer? You could always call him JamesBond.

Haha no actually I don't, funnily enough. I did want it when a prize was this imaginary never-gonna-happen thing, but then I got him, and given his code is already James I actually prefer Licenced to Kill. But I still know the owners of the name tongue.gif

And wow harley, that code is amazing! Hopefully these dragons go well with Zuko!

I got so many new valentines dragons this year. LOL! I timed it beautifully to max out on the number I could grow up.

I've managed to get three of each past breed, all second gens. xd.png I love all my second gen babies. And I even bred some of the adults and let the eggs onto the AP for people to grab. If anyone is interested, here are their lineages.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/yfPKK

http://dragcave.net/lineage/pJctK

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Orql1

Ooh! I'll have hatchlings in 7 hours!!! I can't wait to have my own shiny babies!!

Edited by shadowfighter

I hope whoever gets my old eggs enjoy them.

I decide to on a code hunt for a bit.

edit: which is different than what I usually do, I usually just keep my first eggs I ever get in a event and never hunt for any better codes. laugh.gif

Edited by Lady Dragoon

Alright, maybe I'm missing something here.

I logged in yesterday and got the first round of shinies. I logged in today, but, I only see yesterdays shinies. I have nothing new to add. I thought maybe there was a collecting element, but there is nothing floating around on my screens.

Is there some way to unlock the new shinies that I'm missing or are they just not showing up for me?

ETA: Hard refresh has done nothing, but I can see that my limit for item has been bumped up to 20. Just nothing new to add.

Edited by Daypaw

Are val eggs still dropping in the AP? I thought that was over?

Some of the new vals are dropping in the abandon page because people are looking for nice codes or they are just be helpful.

As for any other vals, I guess they are being abandon for room for something else.

Edit: to Daypaw, there isn't anything new you just can put more stuff down.

Edited by Lady Dragoon