TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

I do not see my egg will it be placed on my scroll or is there a link I have to click to receive my egg? Thanks

I do not see my egg will it be placed on my scroll or is there a link I have to click to receive my egg? Thanks

It will be placed on your scroll when you have room. It may be on you scroll now, just fogged.

Congrats to the winners, some really cool codes this year (I have particular designs on offspring of Snape & Frodo lol).

Definitely my favorite code, lol.

Lol, mine are Frost and Fairy. I'm gonna try and get kids from them at some point.

I'm fawning over XFile, Marth, and Fairy :3 Also Horse. Those are so cute and I want a baby from em. .w.

Happened to me too. She should PM TJ09. He might fix the code for her.

I'm hoping he'll fix it for me.

She emailed him, she's not a Forum member tho.

Did you fill out the raffle page you were directed to in email? Did you save your choices? Did you receive any confirmation of doing so?

I've been kind of leery with revealing mine since I don't want people requesting offspring. But since other people are sharing codes...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Monet

Here's my new baby. Named 'him' after the historical impressionist painter famous for lilypads. wink.gif

So many beautiful codes. biggrin.gif My favourite is Fairy, because it´s "Bajka" in Polish. biggrin.gif And of course Smaug. biggrin.gif I saw my dream code wasn´t taken and I have still chance. smile.gif

Congrats to all winners. smile.gif

my egg is here smile.gif-view spam removed, please use lineage links- /view/12uG9[/url]

Edited by rubyshoes

I've been kind of leery with revealing mine since I don't want people requesting offspring. But since other people are sharing codes...

http://dragcave.net/lineage/Monet

Here's my new baby. Named 'him' after the historical impressionist painter famous for lilypads. wink.gif

You have every right to tell people no if you are not comfortable with trading off your offspring. Your baby, your rules.

On the topic of the code, that is clever and awesome and you rock.

/view/ZZUUL[/url]

I think I love you!

Edited by rubyshoes

I think I love you!

Hahah! Thanks! I'm going to try to do a ghostbuster theme if I can win enough of them. Maybe add a Vinz and Gozer lol

Hahah! Thanks! I'm going to try to do a ghostbuster theme if I can win enough of them. Maybe add a Vinz and Gozer lol

That would be so epic! biggrin.gif

Monet! wub.gifwub.gif

I think my favourite so far has to be Smaug!

YAY My Bronze Baby has arrived smile.gif And I got my code too

*squees happily*...

And now people think I'm mad.... LOL

YAY My Bronze Baby has arrived smile.gif And I got my code too

*squees happily*...

And now people think I'm mad.... LOL

Love the code biggrin.gif

Did you fill out the raffle page you were directed to in email? Did you save your choices? Did you receive any confirmation of doing so?

Yes I filled out the raffle I Picked a name I'm not sure if I receive a confirmation tho what should I do also my scroll is empty so I have plenty of room for my prize egg

Yes I filled out the raffle I Picked a name I'm not sure if I receive a confirmation tho what should I do also my scroll is empty so I have plenty of room for my prize egg

http://dragcave.net/holidays14/raffle

Click this link. It should say your choices were saved. If not and you still don't have egg, then I'd PM TJ. I hope it gets fixed for you.

Loving my little one.

I.Am.Fire.I.Am.Death.

t/view/Smaug[/url]

Congrats to all fellow winners and thank you, TJ!

Yeees! Smaug! Love your code so much! Congrats to you and all other winners! wub.gif

Edited by rubyshoes