TJ09

2015-02-01 - Raffle Update

8D As in Code Geass? Wooo

Yes! smile.gif I'm wondering how many people think it's a random code, haha. I only put numbers in to be safe in case someone else also tried to use it.

Yes! smile.gif I'm wondering how many people think it's a random code, haha. I only put numbers in to be safe in case someone else also tried to use it.

Haha I recognized it! (and was like it's literally the ~Code~ Geass) it's such an awesome way to work that in.

Bronse Tinsel

Here is mine. Was really lucky to be so new at the cave yet receive it in my first raffle! My sister, who is here for much longer time and who got me into this is now envious biggrin.gif The code is a tribute to my favorite TF2 class)

Edited by FreezingAzure

I saw that the new codes were taken down from the Wiki, will they be allowed up after the eggs are adults?

Mine's Aylis.

Nah, it's not a clever code like some of these others - Fairy's pretty sweet, and I had a bunch of ideas I haven't seen pop up yet. But Aylis is my name. And not like, my birth name, but the name I chose for myself. So this one's really special to me. smile.gif

Your code is almost like my middle name, Alyse. So many awesome codes so far!

*just thought of the perfect code*

*hopes to win redraw*

Other codes I've considered and checked for availability: JKirk, Spock, Tiger, Kitty, jolly, ducky, UWHAT, zzzzz.

I assume if it can't find the dragon you're looking for it's cause the code doesn't exist yet? If so they're all available.

I love waking up and going back through this topic and poking all the eggs I missed when I went to sleep. Congrats to everyone and their pretty babies. wub.gif

Haha I recognized it! (and was like it's literally the ~Code~ Geass) it's such an awesome way to work that in.

I was thinking about that too, it makes it even more fun! laugh.gif Really happy with it~

Aww I was hoping to get that one in future. At least a gold shimmer got it though......

Haha, I was hesitated between 'China' and 'Panda', and I choose China in the end because it feels more eastern!

Congrats to all the winners. My friend Mimi is one of them.

The only thing is, she didn't get the code she asked for, so she's unhappy.

And we didn't find any dragon with that code, so we don't really know what happened.

So, she couldn't get the cb Soulpeace I wanted, and couldn't have traded it anyway, and now this.

Ah, well. Such is life in the caves.

Congrats to all the winners and hope for the redraw. Also I hope someone doesn't take my code idea

Not sure if I posted my actual code yet, but here it is for those that wish to see it.

http://dragcave.net/lineage/XFile

I must have a descendant of this egg. I MUST.

Edited by Alora

Eeeeee! My pretty is here smile.gif

My wonderful Pucey!!!. I just hope the influence holds and he doesn't turn into a girl xd.pngxd.png

Congrats to all the other winners and GOOD LUCK in the redraw to everybody else. <3

Congrats to everyone, for their shiny babies. biggrin.gif

I love seeing all the codes people have come up with cool.gif

I was so busy being excited I just noticed I got the code I wanted! biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif

Congrats everyone there are some cool codes out here!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/APRIL

Oh you got your code thats wondeful! I love what the code means for you Congrats!

Love the codes that are showing up Horse is fantastic that would have been one I would pick and Frost, Frodo, Fairy, Stark awesome!! Cant wait to see how many more cool codes pop up. biggrin.gif

Congrats to all the winners.  My friend Mimi is one of them.

The only thing is, she didn't get the code she asked for, so she's unhappy.

And we didn't find any dragon with that code, so we don't really know what happened.

So, she couldn't get the cb Soulpeace I wanted, and couldn't have traded it anyway, and now this.

Ah, well.  Such is life in the caves.

Happened to me too. She should PM TJ09. He might fix the code for her.

I'm hoping he'll fix it for me.

Edited by Cireth

Mine is so sweet! I already love it, thank you so much!

Https://dragcave.net/lineage/sweet Lineage links ongrowing things please. Just replace view with lineage in the url.

How was it, they can get sick but they cannot die from sickness, right or wrong? I want to collect as many views and clicks as I can but of course don't want it to die.

Complicated it was to get there for me: https://dragcave.net/lineage/sweet

So it is shown as sick and now? I thought they are "prevented from sickness".

Edited by Kascionata