TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

If you don't want any drama, stay off the internet, lock yourself in your room, and don't think about anything at all. tongue.gif

But yeah I got an email but it was just a funny cat video my grandma sent me. She has discovered how to copy and paste and has been sending me links in emails. I'm so proud.

I feel bad for the people who got PMs and thought they'd won. I switched to a different email than I use for the forums so I haven't had that happen.

I wish there was a way to forget this existed until the winners are drawn. I keep checking my email even though my phone would beep at me if I had a new email. Why am I checking it anyways? I don't know.

Here's to hoping that there isn't drama. The non tradeable thing seems like a step in the right direction. smile.gif

Anybody else think breeding a prize with a Radiant Angel would be awesome?

I'll agree - though chances are high, someone's probably already done it...

@Ashikara - do what I'm doing, go to the main page of the cave and look at the News Feed.

I expect it will update to say that Winners have been contacted

If you don't want any drama, stay off the internet, lock yourself in your room, and don't think about anything at all. tongue.gif

But yeah I got an email but it was just a funny cat video my grandma sent me. She has discovered how to copy and paste and has been sending me links in emails. I'm so proud.

No drama wasn't in literal terms. tongue.gif What's wrong with wanting peace?

The cat thing sounds amazingly wonderful.

But anyhow, onto prize plans. The curious side of me would intentionally put the egg into every single click site just to see if I could set a DC record. Having a 2nd gen vampire from it would be cool beans as well. Not so much if it killed a prize, but ehh.

I'll agree - though chances are high, someone's probably already done it...

@Ashikara - do what I'm doing, go to the main page of the cave and look at the News Feed.

I expect it will update to say that Winners have been contacted

I think what Ashikara means is, because she read this post, she's checking her email constantly waiting to see if she's one of the winners. So am I. xd.png Likely everyone is, and likely they'll know before TJ even edits his post because of compulsive email-checking lol

I'm also checking holidays14-raffle but the page still does not exist yet pfft. holidays13-raffle and holidays12-raffle still say I'm a loser, sniff. It hurts my feelings seeing those.

Aw, c'monnnn, wear your 'L' proudly! wink.gif

ETA: Cuz I have those same loser tags too!

Edited by oddsoxdi

Whether or not I win something, I won't be losing anything! (: I'm just happy that Dragcave exists and that TJ & the rest of the staff have worked so hard to run this site smoothly.

And also, if I forget in the future, congratulations to all future winners and if you don't win, it's okay - you didn't lose anything either!

I'm fine with not winning as well, for a different reason - Valentine's Day is coming up relatively soon, and I'm looking forward to collecting a bunch of those like I did Halloween dragons (Christmas ended up being a poor time for me). smile.gif

Edited by Tehya Faye

Ah, I see. With Valentine's, I'm keeping most of my dragon's offsprings to continue their lineages, but hopefully I'll grab some Vday lineages that I want.

Yay! I have high hopes of winning, but of course that's probably not going to happen.

Good luck to everybody!

Edited by Lily14130

Ah, I see. With Valentine's, I'm keeping most of my dragon's offsprings to continue their lineages, but hopefully I'll grab some Vday lineages that I want.

I know its the wrong place, but don't your dragons still auto abandon after an hour like before? Someone told me that

I hope you'll find what you're looking for too! I'm not sure exactly what I want from each species, so I'm just going to wing it and see what turns up.

I know its the wrong place, but don't your dragons still auto abandon after an hour like before? Someone told me that

I assumed they meant 1 of each of the pairings they wish to keep. There's no limit on bred holidays anymore, so it's possible to do this nowadays.

Edited by Tehya Faye

I'm very excited for raffle time. Even if I don't win anything, I'm glad that new lines will be available.

On the other hand: No honorable mentions? [insert melodramatic lamentation.] Crush my cb Soulpeace dreams, whydoncha? [insert humor, affection, and self-deprecation.]

Only if you got more than 2 caveborn Valentine's! You can have as many second generation and up as you like.

There only exist a limit of CB Valentine's and Holiday's. Yeah, you can collect a huge amount of Halloween's. ninja.gif

Yay! Raffle update! ninja.gif

For a second I thought this meant that the post was updated and e-mails were sent out. o____o

Well, good luck to all! I saw this post a bit earlier, but I forgot to toss in my two cents.

But hey, this is my first raffle, so let's see how I do!

For a second I thought this meant that the post was updated and e-mails were sent out. o____o

You're not the only one. xd.png

You're not the only one. xd.png

Make that three. xd.png

I had to go and check... again.

Add another one to that list.

Oooh, I can't wait for the emails! This is my first raffle, even if I don't get anything I'll be glad for those who did. biggrin.gif

Edited by TheEndling82