TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

rolleyes.gif

I would love ANYTHING !!

Dragon Cave is so fabulous ...

am in here so often should be paying rent wink.gif

have never seen so many gorgeous signatures ..

Have the winners already been notified?

No one has come out and said that I know of yet... So potentially. With six hundred winners, someone would have said something, I'm sure.

I'm waiting on tenderhooks to see when the winners are notified.

Not that I stand a chance of winning anything, but still.

A ruby shimmer would be awesome.

Oh yes, yes, yes! laugh.gif Should have thought of that myself! xd.png

So-a question for everyone.

Which dragon do you want the most?

I'm hoping for a Silver Tinsel myself.

I would want a Shimmerscale.

I'd prefer Gold or Silver, but I'd happily accept a Bronze as well.

A silver or golden Shimmerscale (Eastern Prize Dragon in silver or gold). *dreams*

Yeah, more drakes, pygmies and two-headed if not as a prize then as an eventsprite. A Valentine's Pygmie? *dreams*

What would you guys breed with Golden Tinsels?

I personally would stay away from metallics, especially Golds, with the Golden Tinsel.

Great news! Good lucky everyone! ^^

Edited: @sbowen: definitely Sunstones!

Edited by Yliah

Have the winners already been notified?

No in the first post TJ says himself "this post will be updated when they have been" so for now just wait till he updates the post. They have been drawn but not contacted yet.

Good luck to everyone though ^^

Great news! Good lucky everyone! ^^

Edited: @sbowen: definitely Sunstones!

Good idea-I never thought of that. biggrin.gif

Remember, it only takes one entry to win.

For a gold tinsel, I'd breed it with a green, blue, or black dragon. That would look really cool.

My favorite, however are the silver dragons....I would love one of those; I think I like the shimmerscale better.

I'd breed a Gold Tinsel with a regular Gold. They're both gold western dragons after all, which is why I see them as a great pair smile.gif

Continues to wait in anticipation....Fingernails gone...check....bald spots on head....check....sleep deprived from checking the computer...check.....

biggrin.gif

Given a choice, I would pick a Shimmer Scale - I love Eastern Dragons, we need more of them. <3

Any color is fine by me, although I do have a slight preference for Silvers. smile.gif

Remember, it only takes one entry to win.

For a gold tinsel, I'd breed it with a green, blue, or black dragon. That would look really cool.

My favorite, however are the silver dragons....I would love one of those; I think I like the shimmerscale better.

Oh... I do like the idea of breeding with a Water.

I actually prefer the Bronze Shimmerscales, so I'd love one of them. I'd also love a gold or silver Tinsel since I don't have any yet.

Silver tinsel or shimmerscale would be my choice if I got one. Not really holding out hope though. 600 is a big increase but chances are still slim. Plus I've participated in every raffle since the very first one and failed every time lol. Lady luck hates me so my hopes are pretty much nill at this point smile.gif I'll just hope getting some 2nd Gens to complete my lineage project will be easier xd.png

Edited by Reidragon

Hope I win something! So excited~

Me too.

The suspense right now is insane.

I know that the odds that I didn't win anything are pretty good, BUT that doesn't stop me from obsessing anyway. xd.png

Hoping, hoping, hoping....

Did I win yet???

biggrin.gif

xd.png I begin to think TJ is sitting and watching all the squeeing, obsessing and frantic checking and laughing at the lot of us. xd.png

After all, he already knows who was lucky and who was not. He just isn't telling yet. biggrin.gif

I don't care what I win, I only want to win xd.png

To the potential winners, I hope you do not breed your babies with holiday dragons. This past year has had a huge amount of prizes bred with radiant angels. Sheesh.

Edit; I got a line from tinsel x GoN... and the bugger refused my GoN. Still hoping to summon my 3rd.

Edited by Naughtrish

Oh... I do like the idea of breeding with a Water.

You will like this idea only until you try to get a Prize from Water xd.png