TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I only got six entries, though. But ehh, maybe I'll get lucky. Surely some people will.

Just remember that Primrose Everdeen was selected with only one ticket entered, while others with dozens or hundreds tickets were not.

Or in a more cheerful manner, Charlie and his couple of chocolate bars. wink.gif

I would not have a list, nor be open to them. Eggs would go to my closest friends, anything else after might be dropped into AP or gifting/trading threads. Depending Likely third or 4th gen. I'd give seconds only to my special and dearest friends.

More than likely a specific mate and only that mate.\

Sad though about HM's

I was hoping for some Geodes/Bluna/Male Hellhorse winners D:

*whispers* cb yellow undine *fades away*

xP

If you were to win a CB Prize, what would you do with it? I'd probably breed second gens to put on the giveaway threads in the Trading section

I'd first trade 2G shinies offspring for things I need for completion, such as CB Coppers, NDs, and 2G Holly IOUs. I'm not sure what I'd do after, though. Knowing that prizes are stubborn breeders, I think the plans I have now are more than enough tongue.gif

I have a code picked out and I keep checking it every day to make sure it's still available. biggrin.gif The name I saved about a year or so ago. A frozen alt hatchling has it on my scroll at the moment hehe.

The code is something I really like and will never stop being a fan of, hence its more... permanent nature. The name however can be changed if I ever stop liking the thing.

The no trading rule is unfortunate; however, given what happened last year, it seems to be a necessary evil.

Edited by zaverxi

What if the site doesn't let you update your e-mail?

If you're having issues, please post a help topic with the details of what you've tried and how it is failing so we can help you there. Do note that the email is based on your cave email, not your forum email.

Sigh, me too. I would have LOVED a male CB yellow Undine, they look so mainly in a draconic way xd.png

Yessss. I just think we don't have many yellow dragons and I would have loved for them to be available as cb and the greens as the alts. xP

Doggone it, every time I notice that my email tab shows that I have a new message, my heart gives a great leap... and then it's just an RSS feed update or something stupid like that. xd.png

Aw, no honorable mentions? That kinda stinks.

I guess it's just as well, as I already knew I wasn't going to win anyway. (I already have all the Western Prize Dragons and Eastern Prize Dragons I currently want.)

Thanks for the Update TJ. Will be keeping an eye on my email. Hope I get something this year.

*whispers* cb yellow undine *fades away*

xP

stoopp. I have been hoping and waiting for a Thuwed of such to be paired with a gold dragon. You're making my heart hurt.

I personally, if I won, would absolutely not do lists and breed for my own fancy. I've been so frustrated with other prize owners trading their dragons for 5-6 gold caveborns at a time, or impossible to acquire dragons like 2g spriter alts....like really? No normal mortal can afford that. So they would absolutely get randomly fairy gifted at my discretion.

Wow...I am getting slow. It took me 21 pages to reply. 21! Oh well. Sometimes I don't even bother. Good luck to whoever wins, and while I do hope that I win, I will give good luck to anyone who gets one.

I dont' have any "friends" here so if I won anything I'd give out 2nd gens at random. Though I guess I do have a few people I'm quite grateful to so they'd get first dibs xd.png

Am I the only one who got an email not long after this was posted and got super super excited just to find out you got PM'd? Lol.

Mostly I want a custom code for my prize.

Am I the only one who got an email not long after this was posted and got super super excited just to find out you got PM'd? Lol.

Mostly I want a custom code for my prize.

I have had two emails that made me dive for my tablet.

A bit late but...

I am still kind of new here, (This is the second raffle for me) but I am fine with the raffle changes. The larger prize pool is nice, and even though there are no HM's it doesn't bother me too much. Good luck to everyone!

Here's to hoping that there isn't drama. The non tradeable thing seems like a step in the right direction. smile.gif

Anybody else think breeding a prize with a Radiant Angel would be awesome?

Anybody else think breeding a prize with a Radiant Angel would be awesome?

ME. *drools*

One of my dream dragons is a Prize from a Radiant Angel. Especially the Shimmer-Scales!!

Here's to hoping that there isn't drama. The non tradeable thing seems like a step in the right direction. smile.gif

There's no such thing as "no drama". Unfortunately, there will always be drama.