TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Ha ha, yes! This, yes!

And I am still impatiently refreshing the news post, hoping the announcement will change to say that winners HAVE been contacted, so I can hurry up and see that I didn't get one again. tongue.gif

This rolleyes.gif

DC wont let me post images for whatever reason, something about not being allowed o3o.

Do have a link instead.

This accurately describes all of us rn.

I'm so glad that in the News Feed on the main page of the cave - it shows the first part of the main post;

As of now, raffle winners have been drawn. They have not yet been contacted.

That's all I need to see to know - okay, stop checking your scroll and inbox...*impatient*

I know!!! I wish he would just email everybody already! It's driving my kids crazy and they are in-turn driving ME MORE crazy! hehehe

Pretty low. Personally I'm just assuming I didn't win, and nothing short of an email from TJ will convince me otherwise. xd.png

What are the chances that I've won?

It's probably really small... At least that's what I tell myself.

I'm convinced I didn't win.

I'll still hopefully and excitedly check my email once the notifications are sent out only to be very disappointed that I didn't win even though I already know that I didn't.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Cireth

I wonder when the winners will be contacted

I'm convinced I didn't win.

I'll still hopefully and excitedly check my email once the notifications are sent out only to be very disappointed that I didn't win even though I already know that I didn't.

rolleyes.gif

'tis a sign of being human. I'll likely do the same if my repeated checking of this thread is any indication.

I wonder how many truly active people are on DC right now? Anywho, Im excited to at least see the dragons, and with 300 of each there might be a reasonable chance to get one of each rank, eventualy..... Maybe.... I still dont have each rank of the last couple prizes, but thats ok, Its taken me years to get a Holly so Im patient!!

Pretty sure I didn't win, (never win any raffles or drawings, lol) but there's always still hope! *crosses fingers* Congrats to everyone who does win!

As an attempt to strike a discussion that's a bit more positive then "I didn't win"

If you were to win a CB Prize, what would you do with it? I'd probably breed second gens to put on the giveaway threads in the Trading section

If I won I'd probably gift a few second gens to friends and randoms... then idk there isn't much I want to trade for these days besides maybe neat lineages

As an attempt to strike a discussion that's a bit more positive then "I didn't win"

If you were to win a CB Prize, what would you do with it? I'd probably breed second gens to put on the giveaway threads in the Trading section

Right now I'm focused on the Holly Contest, so I'd probably ask for bunches of flamingos and trade for neglecteds. I might gift out third gens...

I'd have five mates at least at the start.

One would be for flamingos, duotones, reds, pinks, and magi.

One would be for rarer trades like metallics and neglected.

One would be for other trades that were just auctions.

One would be for other trades.

One would be for gifts.

I have no idea what I'd do if I won. Hide it from the forumers for awhile, I'm sure. I'm not good with keeping up with breeding, and I wouldn't want anyone to get their hopes up for me breeding something for them.

Hmm, good question...

I think I'd try to trade with all the other winners who got the same kind of prize as me, and make a great big perfect prize dragon checkerboard lineage. :3 Maybe with purple nebulas, they look good with all the prize dragons!

One previous prize winner is trying to breed their dragon exactly once with every breed on DC, which I think is very cool-- I don't think I could show that kind of restraint, though.

I know of at least 3 users who own 2 CB Prizes...but as far as I know one of them traded for their 2nd CB Prize.

I know of the three as well; one won both, one traded for the second as the winner wasn't going to be very active / wanted it used better, and the third person was given their second by their spouse, who had also won.