TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Probably didn't win but that's ok. That's what I get for forgetting to log on every day. laugh.gif Oh well, maybe next year.

My only concern is, for example, last year I won but found no email (I swear that after I checked through the link I checked for over an hour through all of my received emails, even my junk mail for it). How else will we be able to check if we won if some people have issues receiving the emails?

http://dragcave.net/holidays14-raffle

This link will eventually tell you whether you won the raffle or not. In previous years, it was the same link except holidays12 or holidays13 (as examples). The page isn't found right now, since obviously TJ hasn't released the dragons yet.

Those with fewer than maximum entries shouldn't fret, as even with this wonderful increase, our individual chances will still be so tiny that a few 'tickets' more or less shouldn't much matter.

This. In reality, your chances aren't much greater if you have 10 entries or 14 entries. What matters is that you participated and got in at all, the difference between you and anyone else is really not all that great.

Question for someone who knows: How does the custom coding work?

If your the winner, TJ09 will send you a email and ask you if you would like a custom code. Then, you get the dragon with that custom code

I had literally the worst christmas of my life and the mana games and DC collecting was a little bit of sanity and actual fun amidst the hell, so for that I was very grateful and was on every single day to do the mana game. Anyway, good luck everyone.

Edited by Dubious

Though with the drastic increase in the number winners I wouldn't be too surprised if custom codes aren't available anymore. Though maybe that's balanced out with the lack of an HM tier? We'll just have to wait and see, I guess.

I'm crossing my fingers so hard they'll probably lose circulation and fall off before the winners are notified! laugh.gif

Eeeeee! The exciting time is upon us! I'd be super excited if I won but even if not, it's always fun to see how this unfolds! What the new names will be, and so on.

Still, I hope no one ends up too disappointed about not getting CB Hollies or CB Black Alts, etc.

I only made it for half the entries, hopefully that will still give me decent odds. I really liked the mana game a lot, though! Just too busy at the holidays to be online so often.

This seems like a legitimate shot for all of those involved. But what of previous winners? Do they have a chance to be winners twice over?

But what of previous winners?  Do they have a chance to be winners twice over?

Several already are.

Edited by Tecca

This seems like a legitimate shot for all of those involved.  But what of previous winners?  Do they have a chance to be winners twice over?

It's happened before, I think the only restriction is that you can't win more than one dragon in the same raffle.

Thanks for reminding me to finally change my email address. :I

Good luck to everyone!

Does anyone know how long TJ waits after the email has been sent before picking a runner up? I'm out of town and I have no access to my email till Sunday..just in case I get super duper lucky and i win that is.. Love the number of winners by the way biggrin.gif

Does anyone know how long TJ waits after the email has been sent before picking a runner up? I'm out of town and I have no access to my email till Sunday..just in case I get super duper lucky and i win that is.. Love the number of winners by the way biggrin.gif

Last year, the announcement was January 12th and the redraw was February 1st, if that helps?

I figure I stand little change even with the increase and maximum entries, but I am hoping with this increase I have a better chance of finding someone with a silver female tinsel to trade with to get a red copper 2nd gen, right? smile.gif

In the past it's been two weeks; he usually says.

It's happened before, I think the only restriction is that you can't win more than one dragon in the same raffle.

That seems a touch unfair.

That seems a touch unfair.

You can't win more than one prize in the same raffle year. So, if you earned 14 entries and your numbers come up 14 times, you only receive 1 prize this year. You're still eligible for a prize in a future raffle.

If that still seems unfair to you, more power to you. wink.gif

Thanks for the update, TJ. And I didn't get to say it during the week, but Christmas/Yule/Solstice/Etc. was fabulous fun this year. Thank you for that, too!

This seems like a legitimate shot for all of those involved. But what of previous winners? Do they have a chance to be winners twice over?

I know of at least 3 users who own 2 CB Prizes...but as far as I know one of them traded for their 2nd CB Prize.

I'm so glad that in the News Feed on the main page of the cave - it shows the first part of the main post;

As of now, raffle winners have been drawn. They have not yet been contacted.

That's all I need to see to know - okay, stop checking your scroll and inbox...*impatient*

I'm so glad that in the News Feed on the main page of the cave - it shows the first part of the main post;

As of now, raffle winners have been drawn. They have not yet been contacted.

That's all I need to see to know - okay, stop checking your scroll and inbox...*impatient*

Ha ha, yes! This, yes!

And I am still impatiently refreshing the news post, hoping the announcement will change to say that winners HAVE been contacted, so I can hurry up and see that I didn't get one again. tongue.gif

No honorable mentions? The eggs aren't tradeable? 600 winners?

I think we should at least have honorable mentions. :C CB alts and hybrids. </3

I moved my Dragon Cave email to a different one, just because I don't give it out to people. My inbox is still empty.