TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I know of the three as well; one won both, one traded for the second as the winner wasn't going to be very active / wanted it used better, and the third person was given their second by their spouse, who had also won.

Didn't that third one get banned?

e_e I shall win and breed all the 2g's for myself then breed the first 3g for myself. >_> Then breed the 2g's and 3g's and use as fodder for CB White hatchlings >_>;

ETA: I know 4 that has 2x CB Prizes, but yeah one of them is burned, which sucks. ._.; Anyways, one traded for the second and gifted the first (could be wrong on that), and the other 2 just happened to win 2x in a row. One has Bronze Shimmer/Silver Shimmer, the other has a Silver Shimmer/Silver Tinsel (could be wrong on the tinsel). Someone also has a Black Alt CB and a CB Silver shimmer o3o

Edited by Saynna

How much longer will it be? I want to know. biggrin.gif

I think it might be this weekend, hopefully ^^ But just guessing here!

All I'm thinking about is breeding prizes with Tangars...I'd breed an army of Tangar-lined prizes and rule the world with them if I won. tongue.gif After my army is complete, I'd probably breed my prize with dragons that aren't often in prize-lines.

Can't wait to see that first post change!

Okay, everyone who has a Hobbit\LOTR-related username is going to win this year. tongue.gif

*casually looks at her username

As an attempt to strike a discussion that's a bit more positive then "I didn't win"

If you were to win a CB Prize, what would you do with it? I'd probably breed second gens to put on the giveaway threads in the Trading section

I'd try to breed a 2nd gen of Prize x any common I think goes well with it. After that I would try to get mates for the offspring to breed pretty EG lineages. happy.gif

Oh, and I wouldn't be keeping lists. It just wouldn't work for me - at some point I'll go on a hiatus and never return because I'd feel bad about getting bored before getting those people what I promised them. ^^;

I think it might be this weekend, hopefully ^^ But just guessing here!

Huzzah. I just hope TJ gives people time to accept their prize.

I might not be on for a while, and though I doubt I'll win, what would happen if I didn't get on for a couple days and I won?

Would it be, like, gifted to someone else?

Edited by saphirabjartskular

Okay, everyone who has a Hobbit\LOTR-related username is going to win this year. tongue.gif

*casually looks at her username

Wish that was gospel truth. tongue.gif

As an attempt to strike a discussion that's a bit more positive then "I didn't win"

If you were to win a CB Prize, what would you do with it? I'd probably breed second gens to put on the giveaway threads in the Trading section

I'd do that as well as trade it, possibly more of one than the other. To be honest, I don't know; I'll probably never win a raffle, so tongue.gif

How long does contacting the winners usually take?

I'm supposed to be writing but I'm too antsy.

I think one of my favorite things is to get on the Dragonmarket on Eatw and try and get everyone what they wanted. So if I see someone that is asking for a dino, I go look at a dino trade and see what they want, and then look for that, and down on the line until I can provide the trade necessary. A couple of second gen dragons would be immensely useful for that.

Also, I might go glomp a few newbies.

I'd eat it. happy.gif

Or maybe ya know... trade offspring and other normal stuff.

I might just keep my Shimmer private if I win... At least for a few months. Part of me just wants to viewbomb it and delete all trade requests.

I'd be a miser and sell short gens for outrageous prices xd.png

Actually, I think that I would like to surprise gift random people, just to see their reactions happy.gif

In the past it's been two weeks; he usually says.

Thank you. smile.gif Thanks to SolarCat as well biggrin.gif

I'd glomp my friends with second gens. After that I'd trade second gens for CB rares I'm never fast enough to catch and glomp friends and others with second gen rares.

What does glomp gift mean?

Basically means sending a random person a surprise PM with a nice gift in it. For example, I could send someone a surprise ND or 2G Gold completely out of the blue. smile.gif

I might just keep my Shimmer private if I win... At least for a few months. Part of me just wants to viewbomb it and delete all trade requests.

Yeah, I'd definitely want to keep mine a secret too. All those poor winners have their babies viewbombed and are often bombarded with PMs.

I don't really like the lack of HM winners, but that's mainly for selfish reasons because I'd want one of those if I were to win. But since I most probably won't, then whatever. It'll be interesting to see the effect of this...

I might not be on for a while, and though I doubt I'll win, what would happen if I didn't get on for a couple days and I won?

Would it be, like, gifted to someone else?

Well, you're fine if it's only a few days - however, if you're gone for two weeks, it's bye-bye to your prize (it will be going to someone else in 14 days). At least that was how it was last year.

Edited by Beldarius