TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

I do wish for trading-if I won I would like a Silver Tinsel. And honestly, I'd probably trade away a Gold Shimmerscale. But I win still even without a Silver Tinsel.

Multi-scrolling is more important, I suppose. Thank you for putting in something to stop it. biggrin.gif

What about being giftable?

Will someone be able to gift a prize egg to another player - be it a family member or just someone they are close to?

I can't imagine that anyone would just gift their prize dragon...(I might be wrong though - I'm just selfish! I would keep any prizes I won. LOL) I'm thinking TJ made this rule to discourage people from making multiple accounts thinking they would have more chances to win an egg... and then assuming they could pretend that a friend gifted it to them.

I DO hope that we can gift offspring though. smile.gif

I can't imagine that anyone would just gift their prize dragon...(I might be wrong though - I'm just selfish! I would keep any prizes I won. LOL) I'm thinking TJ made this rule to discourage people from making multiple accounts thinking they would have more chances to win an egg... and then assuming they could pretend that a friend gifted it to them.

I DO hope that we can gift offspring though. smile.gif

I believe that TJ already said that as far as breeding goes, the eggs... the OFFSPRING of the prizes, that is...are trade able, giftable and abandon able, just as they have always been.

Too lazy to find the particular post just now, but I do remember seeing it.

I believe that TJ already said that as far as breeding goes, the eggs... the OFFSPRING of the prizes, that is...are trade able, giftable and abandon able, just as they have always been.

Too lazy to find the particular post just now, but I do remember seeing it.

Here it is - https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=8590216

Thank You, Ruby Shoes.

I knew that I remembered him saying that, someplace.

You're welcome smile.gif

600 winners this year? =O *starts biting nails* Okay TJ you officially made me nervous again. Usually I don't even hope for a win, but by increasing the number this year I'm now actually hoping for an email biggrin.gif

So-a question for everyone.

Which dragon do you want the most?

I'm hoping for a Silver Tinsel myself.

Silver Shimmer, but gold or bronze would work better with my lineage plans.

Edit: Awesome, Ruby. laugh.gif

Edited by Sir Barton

Silver or Gold shimmer would be the my favourites. I could also like a silver tinsel. I really hope we will be able to see new prize breeds in the future, too. A drake or a pigmy or a two head metallic prize would increase the number of these dragon sub-types breeded and more interesting lineage would be built because they would acquire more relevance into the game even if they are a minority right now. Maybe this would also help to relase more new drakes/pigmy/two head, too smile.gif

Edited by Naruhina_94

I'd love a silver shimmer but would be happy with any of 'em (not that that will happen). A ruby shimmer would be awesome.

Out of the Prize Pool

Anything except a Bronze Tinsel

Though a Shimmer-scale would be preferred over a Tinsel

If I had a choice I would opt for a Silver Shimmer. Partly because my only 2nd gen is a Silver Shimmer, but mostly because it is my favorite Prize dragon.

I also agree that two-headed or pygmy prizes would be awesome!

Edited by purplehaze

I would be happy with something silvery, it's the most close to my favourite colour xd.png

But I will über happy with any prize at all, just that I see that I actually can win something online... I've never won a raffle on any site yet, I blame my username most of the time laugh.gif

Edited by WoLfgIrLyS

If I had a choice I would opt for a Silver Shimmer. Partly because my only 2nd gen is a Silver Shimmer, but mostly because it is my favorite Prize dragon.

I also agree that two-headed or pygmy prizes would be awesome!

I personally lean towards Tinsels for Gold and Silvers since the green balances the bright gold and adds to Silver. But I love the Bronze Shimmers out of all of them.

Really love a gold shimmer though not going to say no to any CB tinsel or shimmer!

I would approve of a silver drake prize to breed with a Glaucus! Or a pygmy prize to mate with Crimson Flares. xd.png

I doubt I'll win. I don't have enough luck for that to happen. tongue.gif

I'd want a Gold Tinsel for personal (breeding) reasons, but I'll still take whatever prize I happen to win (if I was drawn as a winner at all to begin with). Hopefully my luck shone brightly enough to let me be one of the winners, I don't really want to go several years without winning anything :c

What would you guys breed with a Golden Shimmer?

I personally would do thunder. Then breed with magma and ice. The trio shimmer biggrin.gif

Ahhhhh, the suspense! With 600 winners I'm tempted to be hopeful, but I know the odds are still terrible and I should continue to expect nothing. It's fun to dream, though! I'm happy for the increase.