TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Guys, CHILL! It could be DAYS before the final notifications are in. Breathe into a paper bag or something.

Guys, CHILL! It could be DAYS before the final notifications are in. Breathe into a paper bag or something.

Hahaha, if it does takes days I think half of us would have died from suspense :S. But that raises the chances of me winning!(If i'm not the one of the ones that die D:) Good Luck Guys and be Patient~ XP

Edited by ImHelpFul

Oh my goodness....the suspense...oh how I hope upon hopes to be in the pool this year. xd.png I'm crossing everything that can be safely crossed!

Pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease be sooooon!

*watches email.*

Same here biggrin.gif

Days? DAYS?! *facedesk*

C'mon TJ, just tell me I didn't win already tongue.gif

DAYS!?

Help me! I'm think I am going to faint!

Da suspense!

Days?!? *smashes head into wall*

Erm, yeah. Days. Imagine you're the one who has to email 600 people.

Erm, yeah.  Days.  Imagine you're the one who has to email 600 people.

Lol, BCC mate. xd.png

Edited by shadowfighter

Whelp if it's going to be days I'm off to bed.

Congrats to the winners. (If the emails go out before I come back.)

Lol, BCC mate. xd.png

Doesn't work like that. First place gets gold Prize, second place silver, third place bronze and you can't have the same email for all of those. Also I seem to remember that at least some Prizes have special codes. He may have to ask about that for at least the first-prize placers. So yeah, he'll take a bit, I would imagine.

Ooh yay, finally! :] Can't wait to see the results.

Good luck everyone !!

Thank you TJ! I'm glad the numbers have been increased! Although, if you don't mind me asking, why no HMs?

I obviously don't know for sure but there's been lots of people saying that the 'store' suggestion might happen. So that's one idea floating about.

What I was thinking is I think I saw somewhere people wanted more raffles? I don't remember exactly, but maybe there will be a raffle later in the year for people to win HM prizes is what I was thinking/hoping. smile.gif

Thanks for keeping us up to date TJ!

Now it's just about waiting patiently. Good fortune to everyone.

I obviously don't know for sure but there's been lots of people saying that the 'store' suggestion might happen.

I'd like to know why people are saying this.

I'd like to know why people are saying this.

Probably because TJ has been seen in those threads to it makes it appear that he's at least thinking about it. Also, he did ask player's opinion of winning dragons through the use of the mini game.

Edit: Though I really doubt that's the reason for the lack of HMs. I think it's just to have a larger concentration of Prize dragons this time around since they are what have the trade threads out of whack. He's most likely trying to help level out supply and demand there.

Edited by Sir Barton

Probably because TJ has been seen in those threads to it makes it appear that he's at least thinking about it. Also, he did ask player's opinion of winning dragons through the use of the mini game.

Edit: Though I really doubt that's the reason for the lack of HMs. I think it's just to have a larger concentration of Prize dragons this time around since they are what have the trade threads out of whack.

I do recall reading that post, but it in no way made me think that, that particular suggestion had any actual weight to it. I think people are acting a little prematurely, especially considering the amount of argument in that thread. Then again, there was plenty of argument in the threads seeking more prize dragons. And here we are. dry.gif All the same, people should stop getting their hopes up and stop getting other peoples hopes up. There's enough going on right now. Let's just try to get through this 600 prize fiasco in one piece so we can all go back to being friends for Valentines Day.

I agree that the removal of HM's was probably due to the increase in prize dragons. There has to be some sort of balance somewhere. If he gave out HM's as well as the 600 prize dragons, it would start to just be too many. And TJ himself has pointed out that not everyone gets to be a winner.

I agree that the removal of HM's was probably due to the increase in prize dragons. There has to be some sort of balance somewhere. If he gave out HM's as well as the 600 prize dragons, it would start to just be too many. And TJ himself has pointed out that not everyone gets to be a winner.

I disagree - as I said in the 'store' thread there is no balance issue between HMs and prizes. As I also said there my personal belief is just that doing the HMs got to be more work for TJ than it's worth. Doing the main prizes is enough, imagine having to do each HM individually! As much as I will miss them if that is his reasoning I can't blame him! The large number of prizes is definitely an attempt to help the site economy, but the lack of HMs has nothing to do with that; it doesn't affect that issue one way or the other. So I doubt it's related.

I think people associated the lack of HMs with the store thread mainly because of TJ posting in that thread -plus- the timing of this announcement. If the two had happened further apart, it might not have seemed to imply anything, but given that the two happened so close together I can see why people might read implications into it (even though I agree that the lack of HMs and the store thread probably have nothing to do with each other.)

Edited by Lurhstaap

What are Eastern and Western dragons? Do they have a different name on-site, or?

What are Eastern and Western dragons? Do they have a different name on-site, or?

The Westerns are Tinsels, the Easterns are Shimmer-scales.