TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

Sorry, I can't read. No, they cannot die form viewing/clciking.

Edited by ainisarie

Sorry, I can't read. No, they cannot die form viewing/clciking.

Awesome news! Is there anything that you know of that would cause a CB prize dragon to die?

I'm just using this as a precaution. If they can't die from views then I can go ahead & make my scroll public again laugh.gif

Awesome news! Is there anything that you know of that would cause a CB prize dragon to die?

I'm just using this as a precaution. If they can't die from views then I can go ahead & make my scroll public again laugh.gif

You using the kill action, TJ burning your scroll, and MAYBE it running out of time/getting bit by a Vampire (not sure on this last two). What you have to worry about is the other stuff that isn't protected from sickness getting killed by curious people looking at your scroll.

EDIT: Congratulations, what did you win? :3

Edited by The_Bucket

Which is completely opposite of King, whose owner kills/neglects all the 2nd gen SHIMMERS. Except for the one that she made a personal lineage from.

She feeds off of the rage and despair of others, and laughs at our pain.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/BUTTS

That is an amazing code. I'm so jelly.

OMG. I have won something D:

Congrats! Have you been able to stop smiling yet? biggrin.gif

You using the kill action, TJ burning your scroll, and MAYBE it running out of time/getting bit by a Vampire (not sure on this last two). What you have to worry about is the other stuff that isn't protected from sickness getting killed by curious people looking at your scroll.

To add to what The_Bucket already posted, there was a prize that ran out of time and TJ revived it. You can read more about all of the prize dragons here.

@BlazingAces You might have to fog your other growing things though. Chances are, those visiting your prize will click the rest of the eggs too.

Does anyone know if the prize Dragons can die because they got click bombed, or are they safe from overviewing as well?

Your prize will be safe from sickness but if you have anything else growing on your scroll that could get sick. I am hiding my scroll once my baby arrives until after she grows up, just in case. biggrin.gif

Some winners viewbomb their prize on purpose cause it's the only time you can get insane view stats without having to worry about death. I managed to get 9566/1968/743, but others did much better.

Which is completely opposite of King, whose owner kills/neglects all the 2nd gen SHIMMERS. Except for the one that she made a personal lineage from.

She feeds off of the rage and despair of others, and laughs at our pain.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/BUTTS

This is why I oppose any new rules that would knock previous winners out of future raffles: because if BUTTS does not eventually find a CMORE, there is no justice in this world.

Thank you, as well as everyone else that answered my question.

I won a CB Silver Tinsel with the code 1Love :3

This is why I oppose any new rules that would knock previous winners out of future raffles: because if BUTTS does not eventually find a CMORE, there is no justice in this world.

That would be a pretty awesome combination. xd.png

Speaking of codes, I want to know if anyone's taken the codes I had wanted (Korra & Asami). :T Any prize winners Legend of Korra fans?

That would be a pretty awesome combination. xd.png

Speaking of codes, I want to know if anyone's taken the codes I had wanted (Korra & Asami). :T Any prize winners Legend of Korra fans?

I don't know Legend of Korra, but I checked those codes, and they're not currently in use. smile.gif

I don't know Legend of Korra, but I checked those codes, and they're not currently in use. smile.gif

However, a winner from this year could have already reserved them for their prize. This cannot be checked until the eggs appear on peoples' scrolls.

OMG. I have won something D:

Congratulations to you on your win! And to all the other winners that I may have missed along the way. wink.gif

Yeah, if you look at the 'stolen by' dates of the dragons from last year....

The one with the code of 'Lucky', for example, was 'born' on February 1st, and his owner was one of the original winners for last year.

The one with the code of 'BUTTS', to use him as an example again, was 'born' on February 11th. His owner was originally supposed to get an HM, but since there were some who didn't respond, wanted to downgrade, etc etc, his owner ended up getting upgraded to shimmer, so BUTTS was a redraw baby. Notice 10 days difference. A week, plus 3 days for the redraws.

February 1st happens to be two weeks after the 18th of January too, so likely you guys will get your babies then, and then the redraw will happen. TJ will probably give people a week to respond, and then 3 days for the new ones to show up. Likely on the 11th again unless TJ makes them wait until after Valentine breeding. xd.png

I'll have pulled my hair out by then out of shear impatience! xd.png

Congrats to all new winners who have come forward. smile.gif

Now is a good time to breed your prizes, folks - out of 30 pairings, only 9 threw out X-kins.

Also, 30 booby prizes hitting the AP in, eh, two days. Conga your line that way! smile.gif

Some winners viewbomb their prize on purpose cause it's the only time you can get insane view stats without having to worry about death. I managed to get 9566/1968/743, but others did much better.

That's pretty much exactly what I want to do with mine.

Yeah I wanna viewbomb my prize as much as possible. I'll have to make do with sticking it in as many clicksites as possible as I'm literally not on any other site where views can be got, though.

Errrm Question.

If i opened up a raffle winners only, 2nd gen, blood swap - topic in the breeding section, will any raffle winners be interested?

I'm planning to viewbomb my little one to crazy amounts too biggrin.gif

I don't know how many I'll actually be able to get, but I definitely have a few goals. I hope I can reach at least a few of them!

Errrm Question.

If i opened up a raffle winners only, 2nd gen, blood swap -  topic in the breeding section, will any raffle winners be interested?

i suppose (and hope) this kind of thread would be shot down fast as to specific and excluding to many people.

Edited by whitebaron

i suppose (and hope) this kind of thread would be shot down fast as to specific and excluding to many people.

True unsure.gif

That's why i asked. ninja.gif