TJ09

2015-01-15 - Raffle Status

so does that mean if you are in the redraw pool, it'll say you're a winner?

....there go those hopes. </3

so does that mean if you are in the redraw pool, it'll say you're a winner?

....there go those hopes. </3

No, it'll say you're a winner from the re-draw after the re-draw happens.

The owner kills the fails xd.png;;

Which is completely opposite of King, whose owner kills/neglects all the 2nd gen SHIMMERS. Except for the one that she made a personal lineage from.

She feeds off of the rage and despair of others, and laughs at our pain.

http://dragcave.net/progeny/BUTTS

Off topic as well but:

So due to some requesting, if anyone wants a breed specific winner badge here you go~

user posted imageuser posted image

Just thought I'd drop this here if any of the new appearing winners want a little badge to sport their win. Their breed specific and you can link them however you want :3

Congrats to all the new appearing winners~ I can't wait to see who else wins~ :3

OMG. I have won something D:

Congrats~!

[EDIT]

Check out this Prize Winner's Guide for some tips and an idea of what to look forward to with your new shiny baby once it arrives~

Edited by AnanoKimi

Heh, their personal lineage is pretty cool! Love that crayon theme~ (http://dragcave.net/lineage/IysOk)

Of all the prize lineages I've got a part of on my scroll, the one below is actually my very favorite. Not low gen, not even gen, not "perfect" in a traditionally accepted way. But perfect to me (and even more so when I can finally get the little booger to breed a tinsel from a Flamingo! xd.png):

All the Pinks (someday!) from Penk

Congrats to all of this year's winners! ^__^

Heh, their personal lineage is pretty cool! Love that crayon theme~ (http://dragcave.net/lineage/IysOk)

Of all the prize lineages I've got a part of on my scroll, the one below is actually my very favorite. Not low gen, not even gen, not "perfect" in a traditionally accepted way. But perfect to me (and even more so when I can finally get the little booger to breed a tinsel from a Flamingo! xd.png):

All the Pinks (someday!) from Penk

Congrats to all of this year's winners! ^__^

Hehe, Fluffy-fluff and Superstar (and their mates xd.png) are my dragons <3

Yeah, if you look at the 'stolen by' dates of the dragons from last year....

The one with the code of 'Lucky', for example, was 'born' on February 1st, and his owner was one of the original winners for last year.

The one with the code of 'BUTTS', to use him as an example again, was 'born' on February 11th. His owner was originally supposed to get an HM, but since there were some who didn't respond, wanted to downgrade, etc etc, his owner ended up getting upgraded to shimmer, so BUTTS was a redraw baby. Notice 10 days difference. A week, plus 3 days for the redraws.

February 1st happens to be two weeks after the 18th of January too, so likely you guys will get your babies then, and then the redraw will happen. TJ will probably give people a week to respond, and then 3 days for the new ones to show up. Likely on the 11th again unless TJ makes them wait until after Valentine breeding. xd.png

Hehe, Fluffy-fluff and Superstar (and their mates xd.png) are my dragons <3

biggrin.gif Hehe! Well, then I have you to thank for that!! (Especially for the CB old pink, I don't have one~ ^^)

Edited by Snuffles

Yeah, if you look at the 'stolen by' dates of the dragons from last year....

The one with the code of 'Lucky', for example, was 'born' on February 1st, and his owner was one of the original winners for last year.

The one with the code of 'BUTTS', to use him as an example again, was 'born' on February 11th. His owner was originally supposed to get an HM, but since there were some who didn't respond, wanted to downgrade, etc etc, his owner ended up getting upgraded to shimmer, so BUTTS was a redraw baby. Notice 10 days difference. A week, plus 3 days for the redraws.

February 1st happens to be two weeks after the 18th of January too, so likely you guys will get your babies then, and then the redraw will happen. TJ will probably give people a week to respond, and then 3 days for the new ones to show up. Likely on the 11th again unless TJ makes them wait until after Valentine breeding. xd.png

Actually Zav I was a redraw. 3rd place was the place I was emailed with. Here's how last year worked:

Original winners were emailed and given the options to stick with their prize, or downgrade to a HM (I think this was an option, anyways.) After that, if there were no answers or spots became available afterward, there was an option that asked winners if they would like to have their prize be bumped up. Once everybody got what they wanted in the first round, there was still excess spots that needed to be filled. These were 3rd place spots and HMs. I was lucky and got a 3rd place shimmer c:

THIS year, things will be different. There is no longer an option to upgrade/downgrade, so winners get whatever prize they placed. This means that the redraws have a chance as gold, silver, AND bronze prizes 8D Exciting!

Also thanks for bringing up BUTTS c: He needs more fans

Daughter's friend who loves invader Zim won a silver tin. She will name it Gir01

user posted image

Edited by Renmiri

Actually Zav I was a redraw. 3rd place was the place I was emailed with. Here's how last year worked:

Original winners were emailed and given the options to stick with their prize, or downgrade to a HM (I think this was an option, anyways.) After that, if there were no answers or spots became available afterward, there was an option that asked winners if they would like to have their prize be bumped up. Once everybody got what they wanted in the first round, there was still excess spots that needed to be filled. These were 3rd place spots and HMs. I was lucky and got a 3rd place shimmer c:

THIS year, things will be different. There is no longer an option to upgrade/downgrade, so winners get whatever prize they placed. This means that the redraws have a chance as gold, silver, AND bronze prizes 8D Exciting!

Also thanks for bringing up BUTTS c: He needs more fans

Well regardless. The nitty-gritty details don't matter, the only thing that's relevant is the 'stolen-on' date. wink.gif

And no he doesn't, BUTTS is a BUTT.

And no he doesn't, BUTTS is a BUTT.

Which is exactly why he needs more fans.

Let this forever stand as a monument to the greatness of BUTTS.

Daughter's friend who loves invader Zim won a silver tin. She will name it Gir01

user posted image

ohmy.gif

!!!!!!! That.... that is so beyond awesome...

I think I might actually cry over this one...

Still, congrats to her, and awesome choice on the name/code! biggrin.gif

Does anyone know if the prize Dragons can die because they got click bombed, or are they safe from overviewing as well?