TJ09

2015-01-08 - Glorydrake/2013 Holiday Changes

Well, it was fun. I enjoyed the screenshots. smile.gif Glad you were able to fix it, TJ.

And yay! The two solstices that I especially wanted to have the rosy wings do!

Yay! So excited to have some rainbow winged on my scroll! And quite amused to read about some glitches!

Well I really liked the unexpected Friday Night Entertainment xd.png

All of mine turned Rosy so yay! The start of some new checkers <3

Yay half of my solstices went rosy and the other half stayed blue!!

Glad you got it fixed TJ!

Well, I am satisfied with the results of my Solstices: the one I bred from a Radiant Angel became rosy, while the ones I picked up from the AP stayed blue. I can be happy with that.

Ahhh crud, most of mine turned rosy winged as I feared. I do like the blue wings, I wanted closer to half and half. Ah well.

[dramatically falls to knees]

I-I only have one blue winged?

O-only one?

Noooooo!

[incoherent sobbing noises]

...Nah, just kiddin'. 8D I love the blues a lot, but I can always wait until next year to get more.

That was an entertaining glitch in the system. Thanks for the speedy fix, TJ!

Yeah, mine ended up red, unfortunately. Spent like three hours trying to catch it. Into the trash it goes.

Everything should be mostly fine now.

Sorry for the scare and/or unexpected Friday night entertainment.

Scare, no...entertainment, definitely.

I only have two solstices I wish had different color wings, but both are still very usable. I can work around it anyway.

Everything looks back to normal for me and it seems as if this year's Solstices were split nearly even in wing color. Thank you, TJ, for the update and quick fix.

This was the most amusing update ever, to me! Thanks TJ, I bet this had to be a head ache, but glad you got it all fixed up! Thanks Odie for the opportunity to have both your beautiful brain children sprites!

Everything should be mostly fine now.

Sorry for the scare and/or unexpected Friday night entertainment.

Unexpected Friday night entertainment, definitely! smile.gif Glad it all worked out.

Thank you once again!

My solstices are pretty much as I wanted them. smile.gif

Both of mine are rosy wings and ironically I am less happy now. Oh well, at least we all can get both variants next year.

Mine did a 50/50 split. Three of them turned rosy and 3 stayed blue. I'm happy either way since I love both styles of sprite. biggrin.gif

Three of mine stayed blue.... all the others turned pink... boo. LOL...

but I'm glad I got some blue ones! biggrin.gif

Aww, both of mine stayed blue, was hoping I'd have one rosy one blue. Oh well, there's always next year :3

We should trade xd.png I wanted both sprites too and ended with two rosy wing, now I have to get ride of one of them since I only collect one of every adult sprite.

We should trade xd.png I wanted both sprites too and ended with two rosy wing, now I have to get ride of one of them since I only collect one of every adult sprite.

If we could I probably would too ;-;

Thanks, TJ!

And my blushingly beautiful Mutant Phoenix is mutant no longer - although as far as I recall (pretty sleepy right now,) I hadn't really noticed the highly noticeable gold-tipped wings and the bit on the tail before! lol

(Never said I was observant!)

Edit: just tried to unFog two 2-hour-old eggs, although actions actually offered only Hide and not unHide (don't think I Fogged them, they just came back from Maintenance that way; I Fogged and then unFogged them, text said that they had been, but...) and they just seem to be staying Fogged... not planning on gifting them until tomorrow, so I hope this will have cleared up by then.

Edited by Syphoneira

[dramatically falls to knees]

I-I only have one blue winged?

O-only one?

Noooooo!

[incoherent sobbing noises]

...Nah, just kiddin'. 8D I love the blues a lot, but I can always wait until next year to get more.

That was an entertaining glitch in the system. Thanks for the speedy fix, TJ!

Lol! Why so dramatic! /shot/

Anyway, this change up will make my Valentine's day hunting fun!