TJ09

2015-01-08 - Glorydrake/2013 Holiday Changes

Interesting changes. I was unaware that the Glorydrakes weren't already on a 12 hour window tongue.gif It makes sense to change them to fit that time frame smile.gif

I'm glad it can be controlled in the future but feel bad for people who get swapped on after trading.

There is always next year to try to get the option we prefer the best. I like this, both versions are great!

I really appreciate this change. Thanks TJ, Odeen and everyone else involved. Both versions are really nice, hopefully I'm staying with both this year.

Have anyone's Solstices changed color?

Or is the change not live yet?

Have anyone's Solstices changed color?

Or is the change not live yet?

I also thought it was going live tonight, but none of mine changed. Though I don't remember when I caught/bred any of mine, so maybe mine are just all blue. Anyone got bred rosy-winged ones yet? Or did I make a mistake about the timing?

Edit: Four of mine just changed. Must've been a slight delay.

Edited by Amberfly

Not yet blink.gif

I was just trying to determine if mine were going to STAY blue or if none had changed yet. xd.png

Why were the solstice dragon's wings changed in the first place? They were so gorgeous.

I really wish this was something that was done before christmas. This is my favorite dragon by far, it's going to be sad if I end up with the blue-winged ones and I have to wait an entire year to get more of the colorful ones that I adore.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Mine changed, but... Some of my adult dragons are fogged now, and I swear my normal pink eggs turned into the retired Bright Pink ones... Something must have gone wrong with the code.

Mine changed, but... Some of my adult dragons are fogged now, and I swear my normal pink eggs turned into the retired Bright Pink ones... Something must have gone wrong with the code.

Yes, I noticed that, too.

Too bad I can't KEEP some of those Old Pinks xd.png

On another note it LOOKS like maybe I got one of each.

One blue wing solstice and one rosy wing.

Edited by Silverswift

Mine changed too, and some of my frozen/adults/eggs/hatchlings are "fogged", and my only female Pink turned into a Bright Pink...? xd.png I think you're right about the code having gone wrong.

This is happening to me as well. O.o

One of my adults fogged itself, and some of my snow angels changed color. 5/7 of them are now white-winged, while they were all tri-color before. Two are still tri-color. I want my tri-colors back!

I have rosy and blue and a bunch of other things that should not be there. Like fogged avatars and male bright pinks and two kinds of snow angels.

I hope that error is fixed soon. I only hope my Solstices will keep their new rosy wings after the fix.

Haha some of my adults are fogged now too - and breed descriptions gone off of some even laugh.gif

But it looks like now some of my Solstices stayed with the blue wings, but a lot of them got their original wings back yay!

edit: and there was an old gold sprite too. hai! (before the cave went down that is. fun glitch)

Edited by s0r0k4

Two of my snow angels turned to the gold tipped ones and the other stayed gold winged. I kinda wish they would stay like that x)

Also had a pink turn to a bright pink tongue.gif

Oh goodness, that was a fun glitch! I so enjoyed seeing everything all topsy turvy on my scroll for a few minutes! xd.png

I also had a couple of golds turn into the old sprite, which is kinda cool since I never got to use that one. Can I keep them? laugh.gif

That happened to me my shimmers all but one are fogged and I have DAY glorys I have been looking for those for ages... now I have to change their names...

My Sweetling turned pink. Most of my pinks reverted to the old sprite, and did a good number of my golds. *snicker* Things are amiss in spritedom tonight.