TJ09

2015-01-08 - Glorydrake/2013 Holiday Changes

AND.... the site has gone down entirely.

It does that regularly every day for a few minutes.

We are doing maintenance. In the meantime my Cb snow angels have gone white winged but the bred are still gold wing. Most of my coppers are fogged too. Too bad this comp can't screen shot.

Edited by ainisarie

also i'm not sure if I have a solstice could someone check when the cave returns please?

My Sweetling turned pink. Most of my pinks reverted to the old sprite, and did a good number of my golds. *snicker* Things are amiss in spritedom tonight.

Aww, I didn't get to check my pinks before the downtime. As glitches go I'm rather enjoying this one.

That's why I say "if it ain't broke, don't fix it!" rolleyes.gif

This is just a joke...please don't send nasty remarks ....JOKING ONLY! Hahahaha

It does that regularly every day for a few minutes.

But now usually now.

I missed it! *wah* I'm sure TJ will sort things out and they'll be back as they should be soon. Some of the screen shots are funny though. *giggles at Odeen's alts*

Well now I know how my Avatar egg got fogged. I didn't get a chance to look any further when the cave went Down for Maintenance. I'm hoping my bright pinks stay and I wouldn't mind if a few of my lighter pinks turned bright. biggrin.gif

Aww, I wish I had remembered to check mine sooner. Missed seeing the sprite fun with my own dragons. :b Well, at least I know why the site is down now.

Edited by 11th

Aww, I didn't get to check my pinks before the downtime. As glitches go I'm rather enjoying this one.

Notice the last one in that group is male. wink.gif

user posted image

One of these Desipises is not like the others...

Bahahaha. It seems like almost all of my alts ran away! xd.png Even Holy and Cloud Strife decided to take a day off.

And all dem old Pinks and old Golds. It seems the Solstice change wasn't the only retro thing to happen today.... //rimshot

This made my day/night. xd.png Okay, where's Zack/Aerith to kick Cloud back into gear again? laugh.gif

On a side note, I wish I could keep that Bright Pink that was smiling at me. wub.gif But at least I seen the Rosy wings of my Solstices, I guess that means they were bred at night? biggrin.gif Ish happy~

I appreciated the effects of the pulsar that time travelled 160 light years in the past being able to make me feel old and nostalgic for a few minutes. Made sure I got the screen shot biggrin.gif Thanks for making my day brighter biggrin.gif I appreciate the fun and joy it brought me even if its a headache on the back end. Thanks for the unexpected surprise. I needed it after today's freezing and flu pandemic that never seems to stop tongue.gif

Edited by natayah

For those of you who missed out on the fun glitches, I got some nice screenshots from my scroll. Enjoy! Hopefully the problem is fixed soon and the site is back up.

I was able to check the wings of my Solstices before the cave went down. 50%. I'm very happy that I'd the chance to get "rosies".

I was glad to see that two of my caught 2nd gen Solstice dragons stayed with blue wings. smile.gif

All of these dragon glitches are hilarious!

Ohh, updates always bring some fun and life to dragcave. I wish you luck in programming, TJ. And I await these changes eagerly. OuO

@ DragonWolf256:

Only TJ Knows for Sure

(and he might not know either since with code it can be hard to guess how long it will take to find the bugs)

Edited by Fiona BlueFire

I'm sure this is not the way TJ wanted to spend a Friday night. Maybe I'll turn in early (West Coast here). I have a lot of errands to run in the morning.

I'd love to stay and see what happens, but it's almost 7 AM on my end and I haven't slept yet. So I'm heading to bed. At least I got to see my Solstices. And get screenshots of the two Old Pinks, plus the egg and hatchling that appeared on my scroll. XD

Wishing good luck to TJ for fixing things.