TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I got bored and decided to do a mini-massbreed. End result was that a handful of pretty 3Gs and one 4G were sent into the AP. :)

Uhhh I'd appreciate if yall could try breeding dark luminas to stripes to see if they'll give black stripes cus I've gotten 2 white stripe results and no black stripes yet.

14 hours ago, Shadowdrake said:

Uhhh I'd appreciate if yall could try breeding dark luminas to stripes to see if they'll give black stripes cus I've gotten 2 white stripe results and no black stripes yet.

I got some light Lumina and 2 white Stripeds, sorry. Maybe they don't yield black at all? The wiki seems to indicate that as well.

That could be a project for this thread:

Edited by Ruby Eyes

It took three days but I finally got through almost all of my CB dragons. Sent a whole load of 2nd Gen PB of nearly every breed of dragon, a few hybrids and a couple of checkers on massbreed. Should start filtering through to the AP tomorrow. 

On 8/20/2019 at 3:44 PM, Shadowdrake said:

I bred all my CBs. Got 2 regular Luminas, 4 Dark Luminas, and 4 white Stripes.

I just remembered something. I want to see what the people who could massbreed are capable of when they join forces. So the "Storm Area 51" meme event happens during the 20th of September, this month. Anyone would like to join the cause by breeding armies or just anything breedable in scroll on the 17th of September?

Edited by BlueLatios
Typos >.<

Bred all of my 670+ BSAs about two hours ago. Should pop up in a couple days in AP.

i would like to suggest a Rift mass breeding, the Ratios are insane, I can't get a single non-Rift out of a Rift with other dragon pairing. 😣

37 minutes ago, Nokturna said:

i would like to suggest a Rift mass breeding, the Ratios are insane, I can't get a single non-Rift out of a Rift with other dragon pairing. 😣

I have 21 Rifts. I can help with this. Hopefully some more people volunteer with me since I dont have an army of these cute purple wyrms. My dragons are on cool down for four more days. When would you need this mass breeding to happen so we can coordinate? :)

Edited by emetib92

Bred my... I don't know how many Rifts but it was a decent chunk. I got a total of four non-Rifts out of them (Lihnseyre, Script, Siyat and Pyrovar), and a whole load of refusals too. My breeding streak ended on three refusals in a row, that's got to be a new record for me!

Just now, TheNobleOne said:

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this!

But if anyone wanted to breed some nice-lineaged (maybe 2nd gen/PB?) Vines/Dark Greens and Black dragons this month, i'd really appreciate it.

Don't need anymore Undines, thankfully.

I know there's not much of September left, but I still need some alt lottery/zombie fodder before Halloween.

Thanks in advance! 🥰

I don't have many, but I'll breed mine. :)

For the thread, I also bred all of my Pinks, Magis, and Reds earlier today if anyone else would like to throw in. :) 

Just now, TheNobleOne said:

All efforts are appreciated, thanks!

I bred all of mine but got met with a lot of "No Interest" responses.

Which is better than outright refusals, but still.

I got mostly eggs, which is good! I made them all PBs. I also bred some of my PBs that aren't 2nd gen, but come from Alt parents. :)

I added 5 2nd gen Blacks and 3 Vines (PB and Holiday mates) Good luck :)

My most loyal fans who keep helping me hatch my eggs have just been positively begging me to send more blacktips to the AP. I wasn't going to breed the Salt Army this month, but who am I to turn down such an earnest request? 1500+ blacktips and some 500+ celestials are on their way to the front of the AP!

Might I request Moonstone and Aether massbreeds so I can get their checker mates, please? :P

4 hours ago, Firefury Amahira said:

My most loyal fans who keep helping me hatch my eggs have just been positively begging me to send more blacktips to the AP. I wasn't going to breed the Salt Army this month, but who am I to turn down such an earnest request? 1500+ blacktips and some 500+ celestials are on their way to the front of the AP!

🤣🤣 i actually am super excited! Bring the AP times down 💖 (plus Blacktips are super under appreciated) 

I humbly request a Pyrovar massbreed, plenty of times I've tried to get a Siyat or a Red-Finned Tidal from these jerks and all they give me is Pyrovars, week after week. :dry:

12 hours ago, Keileon said:

Might I request Moonstone and Aether massbreeds so I can get their checker mates, please? :P

Lol so I failed at a Moonstone mass breed... need more caveborns and to breed more than just the caveborns. At least half the AP was from my mass breed for about an hour, though.

Bred my golds to the AP ^^ a few nicely lineaged shinies to be found in a few days! 

Guilty of mass breeding 2-3G PB stripes in one massive bunch trying to get the right colours for my stripe project. Would be a weekly thing except I'm very inconsistent with DC logins. If anyone needs 2Gs of specific colours, feel free to PM. 

We're planning to massbreed a bunch of useful BSAs to the AP on the 15th (next Tuesday) that'll help with the upcoming Halloween breeding! We'd like to see lots of the following BSAs in the AP, so we're hoping y'all would help out by contributing to the massbreed.

Reds, Pinks, Aeons, Whites, Magis, Bolts are the desired BSAs that'll be helpful for the Halloween breeding (refusals are turned off during Halloween breeding so Purples aren't as useful), but other useful BSAs is also cool.

Red_egg.gifPink_egg.gifAeon_Wyvern_egg.gifWhite_egg.gifMagi_egg.gif

Edited by Naraku