TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

2 hours ago, Naraku said:

We're planning to massbreed a bunch of useful BSAs to the AP on the 15th (next Tuesday) that'll help with the upcoming Halloween breeding! We'd like to see lots of the following BSAs in the AP, so we're hoping y'all would help out by contributing to the massbreed.

Reds, Pinks, Aeons, Whites, Magis, Bolts are the desired BSAs that'll be helpful for the Halloween breeding (refusals are turned off during Halloween breeding so Purples aren't as useful), but other useful BSAs is also cool.

Red_egg.gifPink_egg.gifAeon_Wyvern_egg.gifWhite_egg.gifMagi_egg.gif

I would be happy to add my 694 BSAs to this pile, though I will have to remember the date to do so.

11 hours ago, Naraku said:

We're planning to massbreed a bunch of useful BSAs to the AP on the 15th (next Tuesday) that'll help with the upcoming Halloween breeding! We'd like to see lots of the following BSAs in the AP, so we're hoping y'all would help out by contributing to the massbreed.

Reds, Pinks, Aeons, Whites, Magis, Bolts are the desired BSAs that'll be helpful for the Halloween breeding (refusals are turned off during Halloween breeding so Purples aren't as useful), but other useful BSAs is also cool.

Red_egg.gifPink_egg.gifAeon_Wyvern_egg.gifWhite_egg.gifMagi_egg.gif

Does it matter what time? I could breed all of these right before I go to work that day. :)

5 hours ago, HeartJacker13 said:

Does it matter what time? I could breed all of these right before I go to work that day. :)

Nah, any time during 15th is good! Breeding them a little early or late should be okay too.

Count me in, last time i test bred my entire scroll i got almost 200 bsa eggs. The AP will look amazing with everyones eggs and itll help so many people 💖 (I am always in need of Reds so ill have to remember to hunt a few days later too)

Thanks for sharing the event :)

I'd love to help. I like breeding, especially dragons people can use. 

For anyone wanting them, I just sent a bunch of randomly lineaged metallics to the AP (mostly silver, but a few golds). The silvers have pretty nice lineages, but the golds are at least 4G+.

Yeah, I really wish people would stop mass-breeding metals to the AP, that's SO NOT HELPING! Stupid holiday lineages NOT PRODUCING THE NEEDED MATES guess why.

On 10/13/2019 at 9:17 PM, Ruby Eyes said:

Yeah, I really wish people would stop mass-breeding metals to the AP, that's SO NOT HELPING! Stupid holiday lineages NOT PRODUCING THE NEEDED MATES guess why.

It might not help you, but it's definitely helping the people that find them in the AP 😋

Bred all my prizes yesterday and unfortunately got very little; I'll breed my BSA's and my metals today to join in with the mass breed :D

EDIT: Bred my lot and got a bundle of eggs! Will count later. Also managed to get another gold and two silvers out of my metals and off to the AP to be extra-exciting for whoever finds them among all the BSA's!

Edited by Haloclimb

It's time to massbreed your BSAs that'll help with the Halloween breeding later this month!

Reds, Pinks, Aeons, Whites, Magis, Bolts are the key BSAs for this event.

Red_egg.gifPink_egg.gifAeon_Wyvern_egg.gifWhite_egg.gifMagi_egg.gifBolt_egg.gif

Thank you to all contributors for this massbreed event! I look forward to seeing those BSAs in AP. :)

Edited by Naraku
somehow forgot to add the bolt egg sprite until now

Results on my end--

Intended BSAs:
76 Reds
33 Pinks
20 Magi
9 Bolts
14 Purples
5 Aeons
45 Whites
1 Soulpeace

Accidental:
1 Magma
1 Thunder
21 Zyus

Other valuables:
1 Gold Tinsel
1 Silver

10 hours ago, Haloclimb said:

It might not help you, but it's definitely helping the people that find them in the AP 😋

Only if it's something that can actually be useful for lineages, really. Unfortunately, there are NEVER any of those in the AP.

I didn't really count how many eggs I sent into the AP, but there's a good handful of mostly messy Pinks and Reds and some slightly prettier Purples in there. :)

I bred mine and got 12 unintentional tinsels, 4 shims and 3 golds as well as a bunch of reds and white dragons. 

3 hours ago, Ruby Eyes said:

Only if it's something that can actually be useful for lineages, really. Unfortunately, there are NEVER any of those in the AP.

Some people look for messies to freeze, so finding a messy metal in the AP is usually good for them.

Didn't keep track of what I got out of who, but am now finished breeding my BSA's - Red, White, Pink, Magi, Aeon, Bolt, & even the Purples since I keep running out of those lately & with all the new holiday dragons incoming, they're gonna need that Fertility for first time breedings! ^_^

(It was over 300 dragons bred altogether, & I did get a lot of eggs, s'all I'm sayin'.)

Edited by Sunrunner

Reminder that one can always look in the Action Log and count up the totals! It would be neat to see exactly how many of what we collectively sent to the AP at the end of the day.

Tallied up my eggs bred previously!
Reds: 27

Pinks: 16

Oranges: 6

Aeons: 2

Bolts: 6

Rares: 2 Copper, 2 Gold Florets, 5 Zyus, 1 Gold, 1 Silver and 2 Xenos.

I'll have to start collecting more Aeons to try and have a decent pool for a mass breed next time!

Suuure do wish a massbreed in the next couple of days, for unusual body-types could be arranged. That would leave just enough time for Halloween! ;) Really need some non-western 2-headeds and pygmies (especially pygmy wyrms) for zombie hatchie fodder. I would say those two groups are the absolute rarest in the AP. I have a few Pygmy Wyrms and some TH Lindwyrms and Sea Serpents I will gladly breed into the AP so people can try to pick up lower timed eggs. Possibly some drakes as well or any types people are feeling low on!

On 10/17/2019 at 12:17 PM, Painter said:

Really need some non-western 2-headeds and pygmies (especially pygmy wyrms) for zombie hatchie fodder.

Spent the last couple days breeding a couple hundred pygmy/two-head/drake/otherwise non-westerns to the AP, should be plenty of fodder coming through this week. :) 

I've bred 2x Red Tailed Wyrms, 6x Baikalas, 3x TH Lindwyrms, 4x Blancblacks, 4x Kovos, 1x Coral, 3x Magelights, 3x Mimics and 3x Seawyrms to the AP. Not a lot but hopefully it helps!

I've seen more two-headeds and pygmies in the AP yesterday and today than probably all of this week, thank you you guys and everyone who may have bred anonymously. I'm sure I'm not the only one who appreciates it! :) I bred some of mine as well!

How can the AP time be so high after all those walls? Has everybody else stopped breeding?

*goes to breed things*

... I'll try to mix the Tidals with other things so they don't make a wall (in case we don't get an anti-wall AP change in the next two days  ;) ).

With Pinks and Flamingoes, perchance? Also Luminoxes and Galvanics :D

I guess it's not really a mass breed since they are all different, but I just sent about 50 altkin and Thuwed lines to the AP.

Kinda small to post here on massbreed topic, but I sent 11 blusangs in honor of my sister's wedding :3 They are all from a parent/parents with "Selkie" in their name.