TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Bred all my 11 Boreals: 1 White (didn't think a White could dominate a Boreal!), 9 Boreals, 1 no interest

And 28 more Whites, plus plenty of "no egg" and "no interest".

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Just bred the few Boreals I have with Celestials and from 8 pairings I sent 20 Boreal + 1 Celestial eggs to the AP.

Awww thank you so much - I greatly appreciate your help. Getting a winter seasonal from boreal is gonna be hard - and it's on a deadline bah (3G so i gotta get this thing from my dergs *nervous*)

Definitely seconding the Boreal wish, they are awful to get stuff from atm.... And requesting some ratio help with Aeria Gloris too :( 

So, I have no idea if it's someone in this thread, but whoever you are *thank you* for trying to get Silvers from Aqualis breeding! I've picked up a *ton* of 2g Aqualises paired with Silvers recently, I hope you are actually getting a few Silvers out of all those pairings!

So many Antareans ... At least it's a wall I don't remember seeing before XD

I would really like an Aether and Moonstone massbreed soon so I can finally finish these checkers...

Can we do a hybrid wall? I need Carina eggs and Risensongs.

I wouldn't say no to a Chrono wall either. I'm not having luck breeding these days. 

Edited by jewel21
Carina and Celestial dragons are not the same

Please could ya breed your boreal and anagallis to the AP? Id be extremely grateful if you could (your help netted me the correct species from bolt so yay!). Thanks muchly 😁

On 3/5/2020 at 3:50 PM, meeps114 said:

nightmare

Since yesterday it was oliwe wall, ash, wall, lacuna wall, leodon wall, aether wall, now again celestials....

Not fun at all

Omg the Aqualis wall late last night! So purty! I think I grabbed/tossed at least 20, hoping that somewhere in that wall would be a couple messies. Of course I'll keep any Aqualis, but the wall made it possible to be picky, lol.

Just threw 259 PB 2G blacktips (and 1 2g blacktip from celestial, and 3 celestials from that pairing) at the AP. Given current circumstances, I have no plans to massbreed my full blacktip army for the foreseeable future, but will likely try and breed just my CB blacktips regularly just to keep chipping at the ratios and smacking AP times down without being excessively obnoxious.

On Saturday I plan on breeding all of my Xenowyrms to the AP to celebrate my birthday in isolation--feel free to join me!

EDIT: All were bred last night, all 2gs, or checkers! Look for the Pyrali name!

Edited by BrazenChase

Hiya. I come requiring help (again) please - please could you all breed your firegems to the AP - I have a lineage that is at 4G and I need a deep sea but they keep giving me a firegem - so any help would be appreciated

1 hour ago, Astiana2011 said:

Hiya. I come requiring help (again) please - please could you all breed your firegems to the AP - I have a lineage that is at 4G and I need a deep sea but they keep giving me a firegem - so any help would be appreciated

I could only get a couple eggs out of my firegems but I tried!

Thanks for trying - I appreciate it (every little helps) 🙂

I am doing a Spring/Easter style mass breed this weekend. So BSA pink, red, orange. Dark green (vines) and Seasonal dragons themselves for Spring eggs. I will also breed a few shinies and Pillows ( not too many of my Pillows probably just three or four couples) as pillows remind me of sheep.

Unlurking to say that I just got bored and bred all of my pygmies, resulting in about 50 successful breedings, all auto abandoned. Sooo if you like pygmies, enjoy that in a few days.

Hey everybody. May I suggest sending some nice things to the AP while you're locked with the new release, so the AP time doesn't go up to un-incuhatchable as soon as we have room to grab AP eggs again?  :)

I'm breeding my usual "breed for AP" group, but might also create a Tidal wave at some point...