TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

I need someone to do this with vines and blacks, then we can play the alt lotto. ๐Ÿ˜‚

13 minutes ago, emetib92 said:

I need someone to do this with vines and blacks, then we can play the alt lotto. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Don't forget Undines! ^_^

I just wish the massbred eggs would go faster....Really disappointing to refresh the AP to the same eggs for hours.ย ๐Ÿ˜ž

3 hours ago, MagnusMango said:

I just wish the massbred eggs would go faster....Really disappointing to refresh the AP to the same eggs for hours.ย ๐Ÿ˜ž

There are not many of them in the fan sites either. Do they stay in fansites if they are dumped back to the AP? I've been trying to add them in so they'll hatch faster but I can only keep one at a time on my scroll.

This is one of the reasons I took a long hiatus from DC.

@Sunrunnerย yes! How could I forget? I amend what i said, i need all three of these massbred so i can quickly hatch low timed eggs and dump the non alt hatchies for lucky hunters ๐Ÿคฉ

3 hours ago, Tawanda001 said:

There are not many of them in the fan sites either. Do they stay in fansites if they are dumped back to the AP? I've been trying to add them in so they'll hatch faster but I can only keep one at a time on my scroll.

Some hatcheries seem to drop en egg when it goes back to the AP. Silvi's and Draghatch seem to keep them, though!

It's not exactly a "mass" breed or anything, but I just dumped 15 2G Siyats into the AP. Yup, still no Xenowyrms or Hellfires from those guys and girls. :rolleyes:

I'm on day two of breeding my entire scroll, soย  in a couple days there will be a very tiny avalanche of multiple dragons.ย  So far there have been a bunch of black eggs, a silver and several coppers, so hopefully that brightens some days!

My Fire Gems are coming into the AP at sparse amounts now. They should almost be over though, as the last color I bred was my hoard of blue Fire Gems.

Just mass bred my reds and sent 98 to the AP (which is at the lovely low time of 3days 20 hours at the moment).ย  Also sent a handful of Red X Aeon & Red X Prizekin.

The hatchable eggs are lasting so long! :D

ย 

If we keep dumping eggs into the cave during these times, will it make them last longer? I know if you dump eggs regularly, this happens more often, but how does it go for a while? (I hope this isn't too confusing ๐Ÿ˜งย )

11 minutes ago, HeartJacker13 said:

If we keep dumping eggs into the cave during these times, will it make them last longer?

ย 

It's a little complicated. If we send more eggs to the AP now, the time can still go up because it depends on eggs that are already waiting to appear in the AP right now. So what happens now depends on eggs that were sent to the AP a few days ago.

But our new eggs will help make the time go down (or stay down) in a few days from now, when they arrive on the AP themselves.

ย 

In short: if you want a low time AP, it's always a good idea to send more eggs to the AP.ย  :)

1 hour ago, Confused Cat said:

ย 

It's a little complicated. If we send more eggs to the AP now, the time can still go up because it depends on eggs that are already waiting to appear in the AP right now. So what happens now depends on eggs that were sent to the AP a few days ago.

But our new eggs will help make the time go down (or stay down) in a few days from now, when they arrive on the AP themselves.

ย 

In short: if you want a low time AP, it's always a good idea to send more eggs to the AP.ย  :)

ย 

Thanks!ย 

I've only bred my smallish pipio army (about 80) twice and I keep missing them in the ap. If they do wall up I think it only stays for like a few minutes as that would be about 40 pairs. I really wish I could catch them in there one day.

Youย can't catch your own though, till someone else catches them first.

6 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Youย can't catch your own though, till someone else catches them first.

ย 

I've caught several of my own dragons this way. I have this one CHEESE that I caught in the cave, abandoned (I didn't really like Cheeses back then), found it in the AP and grabbed it, decided to abandon it again, someone else caught it...and then abandoned it, I caught AGAIN and decided "forget it. this thing is destined to be mine". That Cheese is my favorite Cheese dragon. He went through so much! I was easily able to tell it was the same one because of a word in his code "bank". I have no idea why people kept abandoning him. I think it was because a release of new eggs happened at the time, and they didn't have room.ย 

An Aether massbreed would be helpful for a project of mine. ^^

I did a breed of all my Albino's- probably not enough to wall, but there should be some nice dragons in there for people!