TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

Dang. And I'm just trying to get Aqualis out of Aranoa and Tercorn and fail every single time ... THIS won't help ...

May I ask for Tercorn and Aranoa massbreedings?

I'm going to shoot for Feb 1 for a mass breed of my Reds.  If any one wants to join in that would be fabulous.  I think if I have time I will then mass breed my Magi and my Whites so that we get a nice wall of helpful dragon species just before Valentine's day.

So will I, with Reds, Magis and Whites :)

Thanks Aleoleo and HeartJacker13! I hope that we can make a pretty BSA wall show up to help folks get ready for Valentine's Day.

I have a bunch of reds I can breed too. ^.^

Edit: Dropped 15 purebred reds and a few whites and magi. 

Edited by Chaosdawn

I just sent a mix of White, Red and Magi eggs to the AP. 111 eggs exactly! ^_^  (Plus a handful of non-BSA.)

I trying some new pairs, and breed some nice old pairs. The results gone in AP. Mostly Pure bloods, Reds, Magi, Pink, Stripes, Undine, Xeno, Zuy, Purple, 3-4 hybrids, and some more breeds. Around 40 - 50 eggs, forgot to count them.

Edited by Alesita

Well, I can see by my activity log that the Reds and Whites I sent to the AP Feb 1 have already gotten snapped up.  Never did see a wall of BSAs but thanks to everyone who chimed in here to sat they’d help!💕

Erk. Next time I mass-breed my magis, I'll do it in three batches (or more), not two, and space them out more. Sorry for getting carried away and turning the AP orange.

I have just bred my remaining ~220 Valentine lines to the AP, among them 120 Rosebuds. I am not sorry. Drown in Rosebuds, everyone! >:D

I'll be massbreeding my truffles for my birthday on the 25th, a week from now. Anyone is welcome to join in ^_^

Apparently, the owners of all the gargoyles, aqualii, and whatever breeds have been clogging the AP for a solid day just couldn't wait for V-Day dragons to be done with their turn.  I LIVE for event breedings.  Seriously, I needed something besides gray, bluish-gray, and salty white to stare at for a couple weeks.  Sorry, fans of those breeds.  XD

On another note, When all my babies settle down from last (2) weeks' shenanigans, I will get my revenge on the color walls above by sorting through my spitfires.  I'll be gentle, though- I'm only going pair the ones who aren't already established for their designated lineage project, so 124 2nd-gen offspring.  I will also put out some of my prettier mixed breed pairs to add some color to the brown-and-turquoise wall.  Just remember, it could be worse:  I have over 1000 spitfires. 😁

Or a non-valentine red-and-pink Aranoa and Tercorn wall XD

So.... holly contest participants, the AP is gonna really need you guys in a couple of days when my blacktips hit. ^^;

Interestingly, the number of blacktips produced from a full-army mega massbreed has been holding fairly stable around 1500 eggs, while the volume of celestials produced is climbing. This time around I only had a roughly 86% chance of getting any blacktip eggs from blacktip x celestial, down from 90% last December and 92% last September, and 95% one year ago! Looks like my new tactic of smaller but more frequent mini-massbreeds of just my CB blacktips is having a decidedly faster impact on ratios than what I was doing before!

Edited by Firefury Amahira

5 hours ago, meeps114 said:

I feel like this wall has been going on forever. I hope the end is near

Getting close, AP times are at 3d18h as of this post, and the last egg I bred in it is currently at 3d19h. Didn't think this one would go quite so long since AP times were at the lower side of 5d when it hit, compared to the 5d23h/6d times the last time I did a full army mega massbreed in December. And I won't be doing another one of these for a good long time either, gonna stick to the more frequent but smaller and less obnoxious CBs-only mini massbreeds. 😅

So THIS is what's going on in the AP (and you're who's responsible for these hilarious salt-pun names I've been seeing). XD That's some serious dedication to salt! Gonna be fun if a mini hatchie wall shows up in a few days, too.

Hiya! Could I please enlist your help with breeding Bolts, Boreals and Whites to the AP please? In particular the Boreal is on tight deadline as the winter seasonal window is ending soon, so any help would be extra, extra appreciated. Thanks muchly! (I apologise if this is the wrong place - please move if it is)

Edited by Astiana2011