TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

this happened yesterday and lasted about an hour :S

user posted image

That might have been from me. wink.gif

Thought I'd send some 'spirit' waverunners out as it'd been a while since their last massbreeding.

Whenever I see the AP with every egg being a mint except one other egg off in the corner I think "Now who's the shy one?"

Well it definitely helped with getting incu-hatchable eggs back to the ap. smile.gif

Hey everyone, just wanted to do a shoutout to all the massbreeders and thank them. There's an egg I've been trying to get for a long while. A thunder from celestial. With the recent massbreeds it's really helped the ratios and I finally got lucky today. You're all so incredibly awesome.

Edited by Daydreamer09

last night I bred every CB celestial to every CB fire gem I own, got quite a few sets of four.

Expect to see a few 2g greens, all from celestials!

I'm actually hoping for another mint swarm, preferably during this incuhatchable time, I need some zombie fodder to get my drake zombie.

Edited by blockEdragon

Bred all of my Daydream and White. Not so many eggs produced but I hope someone enjoys.

And All of my Reds, Black teas, Falconiforms.

Keep massbreeding until get a nice code I like.

Edit : Finally got a nice code! Now I go to do other things.

Edited by kjym16

I had some very good luck with my low gen prize dragons-sent many a 4-5g shiny to the ap

Starting to notice some 5 day eggs so I bred some of my nicer Thuweds. Off now to breed some of my Splits as I haven't bred them for... a while, whoops.

Edited by Wiz

Bred some magi dragons.

I wish fill the AP with Soulpeace eggs from mine one moment. But I currently have 28 adults:( That's not enough... I should get more Soulpeaces.

When the AP is full of incuhatch timed eggs there are a lot of things you can do:

Grab, Incubate, Hatch and:

1. Freeze

2. Set Free in AP

3. ReGift via Forums or Other ways

Also it is another great time to grab the vampires and make some ready to incuhatch vampires. So if you haven't had your chompers and biters out for a bit, something else to consider.

Either way, lots of fun eggs to run thru and have fun gifting, hunting and regifting.

And also a reminder that you might want to consider also breeding some nice stuff if you like keeping the AP at this time. Cause if everyone hatches and takes advantage of the time, but we don't replace them, the time WILL go back up.

Have fun!

I'm trying to breed something every day for the AP.

Today was mainly Stripe, Blacks, Vines, and Soulpeace day for me. I did really well for eggs too. Lots of Blacks to try the alt lottery with and a nice number of Soulpeaces. I didn't do too well with Prizes this week so there are a few PrizeKin out there too.

When was the last time there was a mint mass breed?

Not that long ago, actually - Luxrayx(sp?) bred their Mint army a week or so ago.

Not that long ago, actually - Luxrayx(sp?) bred their Mint army a week or so ago.

Change that to zero weeks ago cool.gif

Because this 5+ days AP situation is way too boring. Hey 42, want to join the party?

Because this 5+ days AP situation is way too boring. Hey 42, want to join the party?

laugh.gif

AP times were getting way too high! wink.gif

Not sure if it will help at all, but bred some eggs to AP and just realized how tedious breeding dragons is. Thanks to everyone who massbreeds to keep AP time low! All are 2Gs, some PB and some holidaykins:

carmine - 3

tetra - 1

black - 2

Cassare - 9

frill - 1

celestial 4

hellfire 1

canopy 5

bleeding moon 7

blue banded 3

black tea 3

aria 1

bolt 7

brimstone 4

brute 8

antarean 1

candelabra 2

black tip 4

Edited by Amaterasu-sama

Absolutely. My army will aid yours. I'll let you know how many mints are produced.

Hurry. Do want ! (I WANT some 42s.)

Alright, 500 mint eggs sent to the AP. I still have nearly 700 mints to breed... lol

ohhh my godddddd.

I have a feeling the cave will be backed up for a while... tongue.gif

Alright, 500 mint eggs sent to the AP.

Well that certainly puts the five I abandoned into perspective. xd.png

Settles down to clear space for a few. smile.gif

Mints?? Yaaayyyy! I think I need like six more for my goals. I'll be watching out for them!

lol is it true I see multiple cheers for upcoming mint walls, I love it!!! So excited about the change!

Best April Fools Ever!

Edited by natayah

Yeah, I'm not sure it's worth breeding the other 700. laugh.gif

Oh? 42's breeding their mints? :3

I'm definitely going to try and nab some pretty 2nd gens. Three halloweens ago I grabbed a bunch of mint-kins and I absolutely love them.