TheNumericDolfin

Who keeps breeding one egg to abandon? Massbreed

That is quite a Royal Blue wall right now ...

The AP has been full all day of mints, now I see why xd.png ! I hope it clears out before the easter release,I want to get some goodies during that time ninja.gif

Edited by TigersLover

42 people hunting 42's Mints xd.png

user posted image

All I can say about this is I wish once more for unlimited kill slots...grrr...As someone with limited time, seeing all of one thing all night last night and seemingly all day today...not a happy camper.

So glad about the AP is full of mints! I need tons always. It's annoying that I'm always egg-locked, though. I prefer mints from the cave, but I just love them in general.

All I can say about this is I wish once more for unlimited kill slots...grrr...As someone with limited time, seeing all of one thing all night last night and seemingly all day today...not a happy camper.

Yeah, I don't like seeing the same wall all day long, and even now it's teeming with mints as we speak. They are nice and cute but I am worried the wall won't clear till tomorrow when easter begins, and I'm keeping my egg slots for the easter eggs + good stuff from the AP which usually appears during any release.

Yeah,  I don't like seeing the same wall all day long, and even now it's teeming with mints as we speak. They are nice and cute but I am worried the wall won't clear till tomorrow when easter begins, and I'm keeping my egg slots for the easter eggs + good stuff from the AP which usually appears during any release.

I don't think there will be a release. The Easter event is usually just sprite collecting and you don't need egg slots to get them so I wouldn't worry too much.

I am impressed at how long this Mint wall has stayed though, it must have taken a while to breed all those Mints. laugh.gif

Edited by tishavara

Yeah,  I don't like seeing the same wall all day long, and even now it's teeming with mints as we speak. They are nice and cute but I am worried the wall won't clear till tomorrow when easter begins, and I'm keeping my egg slots for the easter eggs + good stuff from the AP which usually appears during any release.

But there's no release along side the Festival of Eggs...?

Personally, I don't mind the Mint wall much because it's keeping my scroll space open. I've been picking up a lot of neat things in the AP recently and scroll locking myself when I should be breeding project dragons, and burning needed BSAs in the process... :v

But there's no release along side the Festival of Eggs...?

Personally, I don't mind the Mint wall much because it's keeping my scroll space open. I've been picking up a lot of neat things in the AP recently and scroll locking myself when I should be breeding project dragons, and burning needed BSAs in the process... :v

Theoretically, there could be a release, but I'm not sure why people are acting like it's a foregone conclusion. huh.gif There's still two more weekends this month (aside from this one) that could host a new release.

Theoretically, there could be a release, but I'm not sure why people are acting like it's a foregone conclusion. huh.gif There's still two more weekends this month (aside from this one) that could host a new release.

I know, and I actually had thought about mentioning the possibility, but, just based off of the history of the event and drops, there won't be one. There have been releases within a week before/after it, but nothing on the same day.

I wouldn't worry unless this wall lasts another four days or so, but things should clear out long before then.

I'm actually enjoying the wall. Mints are usually one of those things I keep putting off because they are so common and can be 'done later'. I've collected some pretty checkers and second gens. I've also kept some and incuhatched them to toss back to the AP on the basis everyone likes hatchies. biggrin.gif

I can smell the minty freshness from here. It's an oddly adorable idea lol.

I may want to contribute. Soon.

I don't mind short lived walls, but this one has been going since I got off work yesterday to this morning and is still here.

That's... excessive.

I'm doing my best to hatch and give away mints to help clear the wall. Should go a little better now that I am awake. Lol.

There's still a mint wall in the AP

Just got home and went to catch more mints and they are gone sad.gif

I want to thank everyone who bred their Mints, I had a lot of fun rummaging through them all. And I hatched and APed about a dozen eggs so those hatchies will be coming around soon.

Thank you Mint breeders. You got that AP time down! smile.gif

(I'm happy that a Mint pair I was breeding for someone else still produced an egg today. wink.gif )

I've been thinking of throwing up some new breeding events... we've got a couple spacey breeds and I was thinking about doing full moon breedings (like, our full moon, not cave full moons) for nebulas, moonstones, lunar heralds and maybe celestials. Though I'm not sure if celestials would work out, since their cooldown is 30 days and the full moon happens every 29 days...

Also, like, offbeat holidays. Like apparently November 24 is World Olive Day. It'd be fun to celebrate Olive dragons that day.

Also, like, offbeat holidays. Like apparently November 24 is World Olive Day. It'd be fun to celebrate Olive dragons that day.

That would be like a finishline race for the Holly contest biggrin.gif

There's a wall of 2nd gen deep sea eggs. Who has the patience to breed so many dragons?

I tried to breed a wall of Vines a couple days ago (and most of them were 2G) but my arm started to really hurt after about two dozen tongue.gif Then I missed seeing them hit the AP, but I like knowing they're out there, on scrolls.